Jeannie aur Juju

Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hi everyone this is my first os for jaj and big big thanks to sumi ben for her encouragement and support for this 🤗😳

part 1

One morning jeannie woke up to her juju's voice she got up and started making him breakfast as juju was getting ready. juju had the breakfast and tells jeannie thank u so much u always take care of me so well mitram and jeannie says juju mujhe sharam aa rahi hai and juju laughs.. then vela comes and joins the grand breakfast and both of them left for work together. During work, pratap has big news and  informs vicky that his engagement with priya will be in two weeks and also he will have to take a business trip to dubai for a month with priya . Vicky was shocked and says boss i cant believe.. but happily agreed in front of pratap. When priya heard this news she was very happy and went to vicky's cabin. she said i am so happy my sweetiepie finally our engagement will happen after all this time and we will go to the dubai  together wow i am too excited  . vicky nodded and said i am happy too baby.. priya said we will have to start planning for the business trip and says she has to go and will call him later.. then she left and vela entered vicky's cabin, vicky told him about the news and vela wow thats great but poor jeannie what will she go through when she hears this news. vicky agreed and said she will understand after all jeannie is mature enough and understands me well. both of them leave from work and vicky arrives home. he calls out for jeannie but cannot find her anywhere. then he see's her in front of chatur's house where jeannie is laughing and teasing chatur.. then she see's juju and disappears and all of a sudden durga comes and sees jeannie disappearing suddenly and is astonished and so is chatur ... jeannie comes into the house and while juju is about to tell jeannie the news durga and chatur also follow her into vicky's house.

sorry for any mistakes n hope u guyz liked ..😳
Edited by Mandy20 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achulovesrain thumbnail
hey dear. its really nice yaar
i like it very much
continue soon
Achulovesrain thumbnail
nice start dear
waiting 4 next pt
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Awesomeee supeeer stooory yaaar x 😛
pratimadas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i m very happy .u made it in a comic way as jaj is a comedy u included many chrctor in os .very gud work mandy.and i know sumi is my dearest one .she is such col a girl always active in jaj forum my thanks to her too
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Wow Mandy Ben it is awesome n wat a unique start wow
👏 👏 👏 n lol I dint did anything at all
Dr.Fear thumbnail
@ pratima: lol I did nothing
janani18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful mandy dii... 😛 plz continue soon... 😃  🤗
Mandy20 thumbnail