HarCheejPati Ki hoti hai,Patni Ka Kuch Nai??DT Note Pg2

-Chaaya-Arora- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont find Naitik wrong nor Akshara.

For Naitik, he should get matured but it will take time as 4 Years of Coma just to Save ur wife means A Lot.

For Akshra, she should behave nicely , she Repeats things which makes things worse! Same happened today. She OVER Reacted and pushing Naitik and to get free from her , his hands bruished Her Cheeks slightely. He was Guilty but Akshra made him impulsive by Repeating things. It was NOT Slap.

Many Girls sympathise Akshara becoz they are Girls and defend her. But what About Naitik? Why they blame him? ?

Naitik's recent behaviour is bad , I agree. But Why Blame him? ? Or Akshara? ?

Agree or Not, Facts will Not Change. Be Neutral when you think you're a "Judge" otherwise Dont . My request.

Love, Chaaya.

Edited by -Chaaya-Arora- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am confused. How can we be neutral. Blaming is a basic nature of human beings. Not to mention if we were faced with situations, and yes ofcourse those situations make us react a certain way... that does not give us the free hand to do what ever we please and in the end we say.. buri kismat thi!?

I cannot get angry and behave rudely with my husband for no reason. And even if I have a good reason.. if I go over board then my actions will be accountable. I will be accountable.
I cannot say.. it was a bad time. 

If that was the case then everyone will just blame the situation and do what ever they please cause blaming is something we cannot do. 

This is not possible. Everyone is responsible for their actions no matter what the situations. That is what makes us different from other creations. We have been given intellect to decide 'How to react- to a situation'

Our choices matter.
the words we speak, the behavior matters. Its humanly not possible to just blame the kismat and move on. 

Anywayzz this is my pov. For me when I look at the current situation. Naitik is at fault and is responsible for his harsh behavior and rude actions towards Akshara. 
He needs to sincerely apologize and not only that.. not repeat them.
With Naitik.. he has this constant need of falling into the same trap again adn again.. 
I hope this time he thinks better

Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago
sonu. thumbnail
can i actually know Whr did akshara over react.???
Whn she wss calling calling naitik again n again.???
Her concern for her child is over reaction.??? Are she questioning a father and and a husband ki whr were u , whn ur wife n son needed u the most, wss this over reaction.???
Akshara already had loottt patience, till date bcozz it wss all about a wife only and today she bursted out ,as things came up to thr child to .
N duggu, poor one crying out papa papa
n coma thing for god sake stop getting it in middle again n again
if im nt yday wht wht deeds happn it dosnt need any extra maturity
answering ur wives phone , whn she is calling again n again .??
Not yelling at her , whn she is already broken needs maturity.??? I mean thr whr the things naitik did bfr going to coma too right thn whts stopping him nw.???
Im nt saying ki akshara is all perfect evn she did mistakes till date , per yday she was no wrre at fault
n his nature is tht , his behaviour is tht woh gussa main tha cnt be answer for any question ya situation .
Yday wht all naitik had to do wss go n hug akshara, she would cry out in his arms n things would be back to normal
but naitik was giving resns instead of accepting mistake
solving a friends prblm is no were wrong , im nt tht grown , per evn i have minimum common sense ki if im getting a call continuously i need to answer it , r call back whrever the hell im

..siya.. thumbnail
Well Gr8 post thought title isnt apt :P well Yes Naitik behaving rudely we wud get know why nor is akshara wrong coz the way Naitik behaving is obviously irriatating rather confussing her, and lets not get into coma as What Naitik Akshara did was love and not ehsaan !And i am glad cv's didnt show Naitik or AKshara trying to dug their emotion just coz they missed 4 yrs in past else that wud create have created big problem!Edited by karanmehraroxx - 11 years ago
shyamal_hina.di thumbnail

Originally posted by: bebo.

can i actually know Whr did akshara over react.???
Whn she wss calling calling naitik again n again.???
Her concern for her child is over reaction.??? Are she questioning a father and and a husband ki whr were u , whn ur wife n son needed u the most, wss this over reaction.???
Akshara already had loottt patience, till date bcozz it wss all about a wife only and today she bursted out ,as things came up to thr child to .
N duggu, poor one crying out papa papa
n coma thing for god sake stop getting it in middle again n again
if im nt yday wht wht deeds happn it dosnt need any extra maturity
answering ur wives phone , whn she is calling again n again .??
Not yelling at her , whn she is already broken needs maturity.??? I mean thr whr the things naitik did bfr going to coma too right thn whts stopping him nw.???
Im nt saying ki akshara is all perfect evn she did mistakes till date , per yday she was no wrre at fault
n his nature is tht , his behaviour is tht woh gussa main tha cnt be answer for any question ya situation .
Yday wht all naitik had to do wss go n hug akshara, she would cry out in his arms n things would be back to normal
but naitik was giving resns instead of accepting mistake
solving a friends prblm is no were wrong , im nt tht grown , per evn i have minimum common sense ki if im getting a call continuously i need to answer it , r call back whrever the hell im

completely agree wid u 😃
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
akshi is not wrong in all this...
slap is an accident...nk didnt do it intentionally...
but it doesnt mean he is right..whenevr nk is angry he forgets every thing...he start lame excuses..and put every blame on akshara...
Not just in this case but in all...how can we forget antara track,then 2009 mohini track,,and now this one...
shyamal_hina.di thumbnail
@ topic opener ,
its a request to not open such topics where v hav to blame either nk or ak .
thinking of who is wrong or ryt , v must b happy 4 d upcoming epis .
n such contradictory convo spoils d environment of d forum n creates a kind of division amongst d members
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shyamal_hina.di

@ topic opener ,
its a request to not open such topics where v hav to blame either nk or ak .
thinking of who is wrong or ryt , v must b happy 4 d upcoming epis .
n such contradictory convo spoils d environment of d forum n creates a kind of division amongst d members

She didnt blamed Naitik-Akshra. She just told truth. Thats all. It is Others who were blaming either Naitik or Akshra.. Forum atmosphere is spoilt by some of immature members who blame Naksh always, not her. Thank you. I request you to not stop others from putting forward their views. Please.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NaKsHina.Sadi

akshi is not wrong in all this...

</div><div>slap is an accident...nk didnt do it intentionally...
but it doesnt mean he is right..whenevr nk is angry he forgets every thing...he start lame excuses..and put every blame on akshara...
Not just in this case but in all...how can we forget antara track,then 2009 mohini track,,and now this one...

Sadia, i think its better to avoid past things otherwise Akshra is also at fault. Anyways, lets not bring past here. Just talk regarding current scenario and I agree, it Was NOT A Slap. :) :)
ANN91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chaaya-Arora-

Why always people blame Either Naitik or Akshara? ? Why cant they be Mature and Neutral? ?

I dont find Naitik wrong nor Akshara.

For Naitik, he should get matured but it will take time as 4 Years of Coma just to Save ur wife means A Lot.

For Akshra, she should behave nicely , she Repeats things which makes things worse! Same happened today. She OVER Reacted and pushing Naitik and to get free from her , his hands bruished Her Cheeks slightely. He was Guilty but Akshra made him impulsive by Repeating things. It was NOT Slap.

Many Girls sympathise Akshara becoz they are Girls and defend her. But what About Naitik? Why they blame him? ?

I find them immature ! !

Naitik's recent behaviour is bad , I agree. But Why Blame him? ? Or Akshara? ?

Here People Need to get Maturity! . Conditions are at Fault and not the Couple.

Agree or Not, Facts will Not Change. Be Neutral when you think you're a "Judge" otherwise Dont . My request.

Love, Chaaya.

superb post yaar.
correct yaar its not the pblm of neither akshara nor naitik. the situation is like that we can't blame both

Edited by ANN91 - 11 years ago