Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

HarCheejPati Ki hoti hai,Patni Ka Kuch Nai??DT Note Pg2

-Chaaya-Arora- Senior Member
-Chaaya-Arora-
-Chaaya-Arora-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I dont find Naitik wrong nor Akshara.

For Naitik, he should get matured but it will take time as 4 Years of Coma just to Save ur wife means A Lot.

For Akshra, she should behave nicely , she Repeats things which makes things worse! Same happened today. She OVER Reacted and pushing Naitik and to get free from her , his hands bruished Her Cheeks slightely. He was Guilty but Akshra made him impulsive by Repeating things. It was NOT Slap.

Many Girls sympathise Akshara becoz they are Girls and defend her. But what About Naitik? Why they blame him? ?

Naitik's recent behaviour is bad , I agree. But Why Blame him? ? Or Akshara? ?

Agree or Not, Facts will Not Change. Be Neutral when you think you're a "Judge" otherwise Dont . My request.

Love, Chaaya.

Edited by -Chaaya-Arora- - 13 April 2013 at 4:19pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Karan_DepaliiAmna29Nakshfanlovelytca21..siya..DwarfStars-Puja-krutiv100naKsHolicANN91kala_09Ramsha..*Dev.*

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I am confused. How can we be neutral. Blaming is a basic nature of human beings. Not to mention if we were faced with situations, and yes ofcourse those situations make us react a certain way... that does not give us the free hand to do what ever we please and in the end we say.. buri kismat thi!?

I cannot get angry and behave rudely with my husband for no reason. And even if I have a good reason.. if I go over board then my actions will be accountable. I will be accountable.
I cannot say.. it was a bad time. 

If that was the case then everyone will just blame the situation and do what ever they please cause blaming is something we cannot do. 

This is not possible. Everyone is responsible for their actions no matter what the situations. That is what makes us different from other creations. We have been given intellect to decide 'How to react- to a situation'

Our choices matter.
the words we speak, the behavior matters. Its humanly not possible to just blame the kismat and move on. 

Anywayzz this is my pov. For me when I look at the current situation. Naitik is at fault and is responsible for his harsh behavior and rude actions towards Akshara. 
He needs to sincerely apologize and not only that.. not repeat them.
With Naitik.. he has this constant need of falling into the same trap again adn again.. 
I hope this time he thinks better

Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 10 April 2013 at 5:17pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ukapoormonikasharma1Naksh_Duggu_Amina_Picasso9shyamal_hina.diThe_Fan_Girlnivedha_123leo4everPal_hina4eversonu.shayal1436lafangi_Mahi.Mohabbatein.

sonu. IF-Sizzlerz
sonu.
sonu.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
can i actually know Whr did akshara over react.???
Whn she wss calling calling naitik again n again.???
Her concern for her child is over reaction.??? Are she questioning a father and and a husband ki whr were u , whn ur wife n son needed u the most, wss this over reaction.???
Akshara already had loottt patience, till date bcozz it wss all about a wife only and today she bursted out ,as things came up to thr child to .
N duggu, poor one crying out papa papa
n coma thing for god sake stop getting it in middle again n again
if im nt yday wht wht deeds happn it dosnt need any extra maturity
answering ur wives phone , whn she is calling again n again .??
Not yelling at her , whn she is already broken needs maturity.??? I mean thr whr the things naitik did bfr going to coma too right thn whts stopping him nw.???
Im nt saying ki akshara is all perfect evn she did mistakes till date , per yday she was no wrre at fault
n his nature is tht , his behaviour is tht woh gussa main tha cnt be answer for any question ya situation .
Yday wht all naitik had to do wss go n hug akshara, she would cry out in his arms n things would be back to normal
but naitik was giving resns instead of accepting mistake
solving a friends prblm is no were wrong , im nt tht grown , per evn i have minimum common sense ki if im getting a call continuously i need to answer it , r call back whrever the hell im

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

monikasharma1Naksh_Duggu_Amina_shyamal_hina.diPicasso9nivedha_123The_Fan_GirlPal_hina4ever-Sadiaa-shayal1436lafangi_MahiSuchi-.Mohabbatein.

..siya.. Senior Member
..siya..
..siya..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Well Gr8 post thought title isnt apt :P well Yes Naitik behaving rudely we wud get know why nor is akshara wrong coz the way Naitik behaving is obviously irriatating rather confussing her, and lets not get into coma as What Naitik Akshara did was love and not ehsaan !And i am glad cv's didnt show Naitik or AKshara trying to dug their emotion just coz they missed 4 yrs in past else that wud create have created big problem!

Edited by karanmehraroxx - 10 April 2013 at 9:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Karan_-Chaaya-Arora-DwarfStarsDepaliiAmna29-Puja-kala_09Ramsha..*Dev.*

shyamal_hina.di Goldie
shyamal_hina.di
shyamal_hina.di

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebo.

can i actually know Whr did akshara over react.???
Whn she wss calling calling naitik again n again.???
Her concern for her child is over reaction.??? Are she questioning a father and and a husband ki whr were u , whn ur wife n son needed u the most, wss this over reaction.???
Akshara already had loottt patience, till date bcozz it wss all about a wife only and today she bursted out ,as things came up to thr child to .
N duggu, poor one crying out papa papa
n coma thing for god sake stop getting it in middle again n again
if im nt yday wht wht deeds happn it dosnt need any extra maturity
answering ur wives phone , whn she is calling again n again .??
Not yelling at her , whn she is already broken needs maturity.??? I mean thr whr the things naitik did bfr going to coma too right thn whts stopping him nw.???
Im nt saying ki akshara is all perfect evn she did mistakes till date , per yday she was no wrre at fault
n his nature is tht , his behaviour is tht woh gussa main tha cnt be answer for any question ya situation .
Yday wht all naitik had to do wss go n hug akshara, she would cry out in his arms n things would be back to normal
but naitik was giving resns instead of accepting mistake
solving a friends prblm is no were wrong , im nt tht grown , per evn i have minimum common sense ki if im getting a call continuously i need to answer it , r call back whrever the hell im

completely agree wid u Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monikasharma1Naksh_Duggu

-Sadiaa- IF-Rockerz
-Sadiaa-
-Sadiaa-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
akshi is not wrong in all this...
slap is an accident...nk didnt do it intentionally...
but it doesnt mean he is right..whenevr nk is angry he forgets every thing...he start lame excuses..and put every blame on akshara...
Not just in this case but in all...how can we forget antara track,then 2009 mohini track,,and now this one...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monikasharma1shyamal_hina.diPicasso9Suchi-

shyamal_hina.di Goldie
shyamal_hina.di
shyamal_hina.di

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
@ topic opener ,
its a request to not open such topics where v hav to blame either nk or ak .
thinking of who is wrong or ryt , v must b happy 4 d upcoming epis .
n such contradictory convo spoils d environment of d forum n creates a kind of division amongst d members

Naksh_Duggujanhavi58

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyamal_hina.di

@ topic opener ,
its a request to not open such topics where v hav to blame either nk or ak .
thinking of who is wrong or ryt , v must b happy 4 d upcoming epis .
n such contradictory convo spoils d environment of d forum n creates a kind of division amongst d members
She didnt blamed Naitik-Akshra. She just told truth. Thats all. It is Others who were blaming either Naitik or Akshra.. Forum atmosphere is spoilt by some of immature members who blame Naksh always, not her. Thank you. I request you to not stop others from putting forward their views. Please.

-Chaaya-Arora-Ramsha..

Go to top