Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-33 (Page 7)

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi279

Meera!! Hug You are here and so is our Monuland!! Yay!! Party

Asmi Hug Yes I am...even though Megha has given a huge kick to my rear end I am still here LOL

I was waiting for your post ever since the episode was aired..needed to gush..

Awww Its Gushing central here right Embarrassed Gush away Big smile

An amazing, brilliant, poetic episode..heart-warming instead of the usual heart-wrenching..simple, pure, straight-forward..no panning cameras or loud BG music..no audience for this confrontation..just the two of them - and their pure and genuine feelings and love..

Oh Yes!!! so beautiful...so simple...so poignant...no over dramatization and no witnesses...it was perfect!Day Dreaming

Loved each and every bit of the episode..Every scene was pure perfection..

Twas!!!

Monu's lone tear and glancing at Megha's retreating figure..

*sigh* yes...I loved both their tears...so sad!

MN's convo...Hayee..loved how they effortlessly got back into their comfort zone with each other..

Monu Nanhi Big smile They just make me SMILE LOL

The Tota-Maina story - masterpiece..Megha's confession - Maina bhi Tote se bohot pyaar karti thi..

it was great...I wanna listen to it again and again and break my various hearts...I am weird like that Ouch LOL

Monu's unflinching resolution to fulfill his promise - kahani abhi puri nahi hui..Tota bhi baby Maina sa bohot pyaar karta tha..

RJ's koot expressions - "Mujhe yeh kahani nahi sunani" - translation: What ARE you guys talking about??! Confused

I know right!! he was adamant that the story is not over yet...no matter what she says and Poor RJ was soo clueless as if the Parentals were speaking a different language LOL

And then the actual confrontation...speechless..

And to top it all, Guru confessed Dancing

FINALLY!!! A long sigh of relief...On top of 50 million times I have sighed today LOL

And how can I forget, apna nanha Munna - a special thanks to him for giving up his stalker tendencies for the day..I was almost scared that he will interrupt the magic..but he didn't Approve

Nanha Munna is sharpening his Disguising methods and sharpening his knives for Stabbing his darling Didi LOL  otherwise he would have been there...at the perfect moment...but thank god (read writers) for small mercies...they took pity on all of us I guess...spared Munna and us from witness MM cheek cupping.

Okay..I am done..I think..feeling lighter now Smile

I am so glad I have a holiday today...am gonna watch every repeat of this episode..just can't get enough of it Day Dreaming

Happy Gudi Padwa!! Big smile

Happy Gudi Padwa to you as well...Have fun Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi279Leesansumiswap

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

By Meera:"I know Megha is everywhere...but Meera will accept this on her behalf Wink LOL You are welcome"

Lol! My bad, sorry babes! But as of today Meera is no more and has been replaced by Megha ...again! Wink  Subliminal thinking on my part! LOL

bringing out my Emo eyeliner

THIS IS HOW YOU REMIND ME WHO I REALLY AM!!!!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleloloasmi279Leesansumiswap

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
helloo meera ...
aww i never get to comment here ...though i read ur musings daily (despite of late night...under my blanket in hostel... my roomies get scared when they here me laugh late night Embarrassed LOL)

i juts love this place...ur writing is really awesome ... very insightful ...yet funny ...d songs are always apt bit funny ... bt i dnt get to comment Cry

anyways coming to the epic tota maina story of season 2... loved it ...specially the part where before rj leaves mohan n megha , keeping in tact the na bole tum philosophy ...talk a thousand words through their eyes... kunal and akanksha were Day Dreaming Clap...

the endless love the pain the anger the longing ...wow everything at a tym ...each emotion was visible...

i liked the pace of story ... even cv's think tht mohan n megha are nt meant to stay far ... mohan fell for megha who was practicing typing  on type writer for whole night, megha fell for mohan who out of all odds  fought for her during pracreep track ... not only tht he gave her strength later tht ...where she felt tht she is no more alone ...he is their to share their pains... this love story cant fall weak very eaisly ...anf if it does it wont take tym to bounce back to normal ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateasmi279Leesansumiswap

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Originally posted by devilsadvocate

Baingani...here is the scene

Starts from 6:12...Its tres beautiful *sigh*
I watched the scene after ages, and I swear I ended up crying, having shivers and goosebumps running down my spine, and my heart fluttering in LOVE!*sigh*Day Dreaming 

His voice modulation was so pure, so serene, so full of love and sighhh...I actually had my hand placed near my heart! This much effect his voice does on me!Blushing I even tweeted him long back that I'm love in his voice and the way he modulates it to portray Mohan's emotions, and he sweetly replied a 'thank you!' as well!Embarrassed

I know right Bidz...the range of emotion, this scene covers is awesome...There is humor, confusion, longing, puzzlement, surprise, exasperation, affection and deep deep love *sigh*

I think I have told you that before, but this was th scene that I completely fell in love with Kunnu's acting *sigh*...The voice modulation is out of this world...Its like Mohan is introspective rather then addressing Guru...this faraway reflective look in his eyes...its just perfect *sigh*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai21973anuasmi279Leesansumiswap_SilentSoul_

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

helloo meera ...

Hello Krazzybeam Embarrassed  welcome once again to Monuland Big smile

aww i never get to comment here ...though i read ur musings daily (despite of late night...under my blanket in hostel... my roomies get scared when they here me laugh late night Embarrassed LOL)

Really Am I the reason of this Scary laughter emanating from You Tongue...It has been my life long ambition to scare people...but I always end up falling Ouch But this means I can check it off of my bucket list...in a roundabout way I guess I responsible for sacring them...haina? haina?LOL

i juts love this place...ur writing is really awesome ... very insightful ...yet funny ...d songs are always apt bit funny ... bt i dnt get to comment Cry

Thank you so much for the kind words Embarrassed Do come more often...and comment any time...I swear I read all of them Embarrassed

anyways coming to the epic tota maina story of season 2... loved it ...specially the part where before rj leaves mohan n megha , keeping in tact the na bole tum philosophy ...talk a thousand words through their eyes... kunal and akanksha were Day Dreaming Clap...

*sigh* yes yes!! Tota Maina story was beautiful...Kunnu and AS were awesome of course...its a give how great these two have been Clap

the endless love the pain the anger the longing ...wow everything at a tym ...each emotion was visible...

i liked the pace of story ... even cv's think tht mohan n megha are nt meant to stay far ... mohan fell for megha who was practicing typing  on type writer for whole night, megha fell for mohan who out of all odds  fought for her during pracreep track ... not only tht he gave her strength later tht ...where she felt tht she is no more alone ...he is their to share their pains... this love story cant fall weak very eaisly ...anf if it does it wont take tym to bounce back to normal ...

Mee too Loving the pace...but I am afraid if they are gonna clear all the MU in such a fast pace, they will have to bring it stupid tracks to prolong the show needlessly...I hope they maintain a steady pace...If Monu Megha Lighter moments are coming...Stretch it a bit...I wont mind...I loved Mirchi Monu Flirty Bantering Embarrassed

asmi279Leesansumiswap

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
hey comrade excellent post loved it

excellent episode

the first scene  was  really  good how despite everything   her brain  says   her heart refuses to understand she is  still besotted by monuva and his love  and    wants  to  and is happy  and contentin  staying in the environment  monuva is staying and choice of  song was great

well  potatohead  and dadasauraus meeting nothing to  write about  so lets move on

now this tota  maina story was really awesome      and  a big thanks to writers they poured their heart out to  each other   in their normal indirect way if sometimes it is through guru today it was through   and   the acting and story telling was top class and  both  made their points   in their own  way wrong or right  it does not matter

mohan   nanhji  convo was so  great it had all the casualness   and   fun associated with   father daughter   duo  and ya monuva is kalyug ka  baap   sending    prospective   sil whose intentions are not clear with daughter   abd on a separate note  meghas surprise at  nanhis eagerness to  talk to  boss was nicely done

finally  the confrontatino was beautiful  and all the points which were  made to  be told  were made  and yes  mirror scene was     great   and to top it  all   guru  confessed  so  hopefully  this latest   mu is cleared   hoping ofor better things to  come

i know  that  the   addu   is yet to  be found and  rj  and    nanhi are not aware of each other  and possible  bomb blast coming  up  our way but i  hope   mohan  and megha  can be on good terms  atleast  and we have good scenes 

on a separate note 

mohan was  classified as    tota because of his long nose

megha sigh looks beautiful in open hair   

1973anudevilsadvocatesumiswap

1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
first of all I admire the talent u guys have.. u explained why  Mohan was sleeping the  way he did and what megha would have felt at that time... it was just a 10 - 15 seconds scene and am surprised with the talent u have... that's why I like the forum,... u and many others here do us mortals a big favor by  explaining.. to such depth... otherwise I for one would not have thought so deep...

Thank you for each and every thing u guys write... for me NBT is nothing without this forum...

P S: no other serials forum has such talent really... i do visit them and they are just pankhas 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2naq5asmi279devilsadvocatesumiswap

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
@meera ..yup even i m worried abt the same thing ...tht is if they bring in some other stupid track ...it wuld be annoying ... bt i guess season2 has a deadline ...i guesss... it was even mentioned in sumbodies intv b4 airing tht it will have a start and a end ... so i guess nbt will end soon ...probably with dignity without any gimmicks ... unlike others .i ll be happy if it ends with dignity... its better to have short but storng story then to watch a stretched usless ... hair pulling story... Smile

hair pulling reminds me mohans hair while he was sleeping ...he looks cute in short hair ...o my heart Day Dreaming

devilsadvocateasmi279sumiswap

Go to top