Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-33 (Page 5)

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Another 1 Embarrassed   beatiphul 1 Embarrassed

Kya bolu ?? Everything u ve said already Hug

Tota-Maina story Broken Heart   D way Mohan holds Megha n instant tears coming out of her eyes Broken Heart Day Dreaming when Mohan snatch Megha to mirror Day Dreaming

Full n final...he open her hairs off *sigh* Day Dreaming

Peu Hug Kuch toh Kaho Embarrassed 

I know,  tota Maina...I loved it...The way he jumped on her pretty much...His outrage and his loss of control was very well done...and she says its hurting me...for the first time Mohan has given equal importance to his pain...Absolutely loved it. *SIGH*

Mirror scene...it was beautiful heartbreak...I have no words Heart he delivers those words with such disarming heart break...as if how can you doubt...its always been you...it will forever be you...Broken HeartDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2asmi279LeesansumiswapMegher_Palok

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I ve only 10 mins before logging off LOL cos i ve to attend my lecture Wink LOL

Poor Sonal ma'm Cry   LOL    I hope u ven't did much with her Embarrassed LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateLeesansumiswap

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilsadvocate

Peu HugKuch toh Kaho Embarrassed

I know, tota Maina...I loved it...The way he jumped on her pretty much...His outrage and his loss of control was very well done...and she says its hurting me...for the first time Mohan has given equal importance to his pain...Absolutely loved it. *SIGH*

Mirror scene...it was beautiful heartbreak...I have no words Hearthe delivers those words with such disarming heart break...as if how can you doubt...its always been you...it will forever be you...Broken HeartDay Dreaming

Kuch na kaho...Kuch v naa kaho Embarrassed
Kya kehna hai...kya sunna hai Embarrassed
Bass ek hum hai...bass ek tum ho Embarrassed

Back to my world Big smile

I cant get more of those lines...

Mohan : Jab jab tumhara chehra dekhunga lagega ke Addu se daga krrehi hu...yehi kaha tha na tumne Broken Heart

Mohan spoke his heart out for d first time *sigh*

Megha : Mujhe dard ho raha hai Mohan Cry

Mohan : Dard mujhe v ho raha hai Cry

Edited by Megher_Palok - 10 April 2013 at 9:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2devilsadvocateLeesansumiswap

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplelolo

Meeerraaa!

Purpleee!! I was about to call you Baingani...but that doesnt sound right LOL

It was beautiful, wasnt it?

Yes!!! SOo Much...Felt all the Feelings...Still feeling em. Big smile

OMG!!! Soh soh sohhh happy.
I told you I was gonna dance in joy.Dancing

Oh yea!!  Go Purple its Yo Birthday! go Purple, Go Purple! Party

Okay, so since I said I will tell you my believe theory, here it is. Though I was hoping that this confrontation would take most of the portion of the episode but it didn't. Oh well. Who cares.

I cant complain about the length...everything was packed in perfectly...it satisfied me and left me craving for more...I think thats perfect execution...that it gives you exactly what you want and still leaves you wanting for moreSmile

So, in some sense, it wasn't Megha's love to be blamed for not trusting him post the seperation. Love does count. Yes. But 12 years is a very long time. Especially when you've parted ways on such a negative note. She let her doubts drown the tiny bit of faith she had in him and let Guru's lie take over. 12 saal main kya kuch nahi hojata. Get what I mean. I dont know how else to explain this. :$
Its not that she didnt love him. There weere just so many doubts, such negativity and the 12 years of seperation.

Agreed!!! 12 years is a long time...anything can happen...all her insecurities are rising from the abandonment issue much more then anything else...Guru's lie just confirmed her worst fears...I cant blame her for believing it...

So, the episode starts. Megha walks out of the room and sees Addu's photo fixed. She feels relieved in a sense, a tiny hope starts lighting fire in her heart that maybe, just maybe what I thought was wrong. He isnt that bad after all. She fixes his sleeping self. Because, right now thats the only way she can afford to be close to him and show her affection. 

Sad that she needs to be so sneaky to show her affection to someone who deserves it soo much Ouch
And Mohan was awale all along. Or wakes up sensing her fixing him. The care and love saddens him. Alot. And when she leaves he looks at the void space, indicating his heart. And wonders why could she not show her love when he was awake. He longs for it. It shows. This man is so deeply in love with his wife its adorable. It hurts both of them.

He was!!! My heart broke a lil with their perfect single tears *sigh*
I love you so much it hurts applies to both of them. They both are burning in the same fire of agony and misunderstandings, longing for eachother.

But guess what?! its almost sorted. Woohoo!

Yea AAAh!!! Dancing
Loved the story part.
And loved the way Mohan repeated Megha's dialogue. " Jab jab tumhen dekhoongi, lagega Addu se dagha kar rahi hoon"

Mee too!! Did you see the shock in her eyes and face...She couldnt really remember saying that...She wasnt in her senses completely...she prolly doesnt remember exactly what she said and it just came and bit her in the butt in the worse possible way...I loved that reactions...He finally hit the iron while it was hot...it was much needed!

Showed how easy it is to blame people and forgetting what you yourself had once said.

Will come back in a bit and continue.
:D
True Dat...Easy to blame others then to accept ones own weakness...Human Folly Disapprove

asmi279Leesansumiswap

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Meera Embarrassed Bye for now Embarrassed will be back at noon to read due comments here Embarrassed

Till then Miss me Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocatesumiswap

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Peu...Ok Kuch Nahi Kehti...But only if you insist

And Whadyya think?? Imma go Gabbar on Sonal? Shocked tis love!!! not molestation!! PinchLOL

Alrighty, enjoy your lecture...I promise I will only speak to your picture about 26 times and draw Meera Heart Peu HeartMeera... 40 times in Blood...

By Blood I mean...Cranberry juice Embarrassed

Laters Big smile

Edited by devilsadvocate - 10 April 2013 at 9:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswap

purplelolo Senior Member
purplelolo
purplelolo

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
HAhaha. Baingani sounds fun. :P

I confession here, I dont think I remember watching any of the epis as much as I did this one.
And yeah cant complain it was perfectly executed. 

And the tear Mohan had shed while on the sofa was because he was hurt for what she said last night. And that he craved for her. For the love. So it was a cocktail of emotions.

You know one thing that I absolutely love about this show is the portrayal of Nanhi and Mohans relationship. The love is inexplicable. I think every girl would want her husband to love their daughter that way. The sunna and chavanii came back. Awesome awesome.
One thing that gets me going is that Mohan cannot trust a wrong person. And He cannot, absolutely cannot trust someone bad with Nanhi of all the people.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateasmi279Leesansumiswap

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
 Hovering,hovering, rough landing ...but I'm here , all beamed in and still beaming and glowing from today's show! What a dream of a show today! Clap  Exceptional and exquisite on all counts! And I'm only counting  MM scenes here today!  They stole the show, and my heart as well! Sigh,what a cracking performance from Kunal and AK!  And to the screenplay writers and director, bravo!!  So simply and effortlessly orchestrated but so emotionally fulfilling! That's the word  I want to use for today's epi...fulfilling!!! 

By Meera: "The Barbs hit their mark...and Mohan is all eyes and ears now...the accusations come and they bleed him and he cant hold himself still any longer...so despite himself he starts his side of the story...the new resolution of not providing a character certificate goes out the window and both of them launch into their fight...maybe this is the only way they both can air out their issues without hurting each other beyond repair...in the presence of a third party,where RJ can be used as a shield...so they both say there parts...let the wounds bleed hurt them again...worry the scabs, and torture themselves with wounded eyes and double edged swords of words...they are left bleeding but they are not done yet..." 

Leesan:  excellent description Meera! Once more you dive deep and emerge with huge glistening pearls of wisdom !  I just relished the way these two  finally communicated with each other and in such a novel yet effective way. RJ who would bring them both to this place and point ,who was the perceived reason for Megha's present heartache ,would also be used as a tool to tell each version of their story ...and in the form of a story itself! How ingenious was that?!  A gentle sweet story at the onset that progressed to a most tragic heart wrenching one. Wounds opened and reopened, blood letting and flowing, hearts bleeding and breaking,  but there was still aways to go! 

By Meera: "So She finally, finally says what has been festering within...YOU LEFT ME!!! You left us!!  YOU LEFT! 12 years ago...12 years...but this time he is ready with the answer...It was she who pushed him away...she was the one who couldnt stand being near him...it was her who felt like she was betraying her son by being happy with him...accepting his comfort...She could have asked him to stay...she could have stopped him...but she didnt...she wanted to punish herself...she chose this sentence for both of them...and all these years he has been bearing it silently...alone...all by himself..." 

Leesan: This part was so moving ,accompanied by the gut wrenching FBs of that fateful night, but it made me so sad for them both. So many years lost to this failure to decide to stick it out,support each other and work together to find their lost son. One lost  little boy and two lost  parents in the process! Both feeling let down and disappointed by the other,yet not finding the courage in all those years to find their way back to each other,even if they couldn't find their lost son. It happens,I should know! But it's still so sad! 

The Betrayal: at last! Megha lashes out in full force, everything that she's been bottling up inside those days under Mohan's roof, finally bursts out into the open!  The second marriage so soon after Mohan leaving Indore judging from RJ's age, making a new life for himself whilst abandoning them, finding happiness leaving her to live drowned in her sorrow! It's all out there now, no holding back! But Mohan s stunned, shocked, in a state of disbelief! He reacts angrily grabbing and shaking her, hurting her because he is so hurt by these baseless accusations! How could she ever dare to believe that he could ever replace her in his heart ,and in his life? She who invades his every thought , she whom he loves so much till it hurts every fiber of his being , she who completes him in every way! Yet she challenges him to deny it all, that which is not even  true ! Say it isn't so then, once and for all!  And for that one moment he looks at her so lovingly yet so sadly, before he collects himself and pulls her towards the reflection of truth, herself ...it is her ,Megha! And only her all this while, every tale every description has been of her alone! The eyes,the hair ,the love ...only Megha can ever be the mother to his child!  I love the depth of emotions Mohan demonstrated here, the wiping of his tears, the deep thick aching with love voice! The cupping of Megha's face, the gentle wiping of her tears, the gentle question at the  end!  So beautifully enacted, just perfect! 

Thank God, Guru came through and admitted his fault in all of this. At least Mohan now knows Megha had good reason to think what she did. It's a start , a good one ,lets see what tomorrow brings! But today, I'm elated that the MU has cleared and MM can move forward on the road,however long it takes,  to forgiveness ,healing and reconciliation. 

Great musings Megha, well worth the wait! Thank you! 

devilsadvocateasmi279sumiswap

Go to top