Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-33 (Page 10)

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi279

Originally posted by swavai2

He is the one who saw them falling in love, find happyness in being together and then saw Mohan through all these years of his living away from his life. Guru was his shadow, he deserves complete acceptance from Mohan.

Hopefully Megha understands, that behind Guru's lie is a heart of a broken soul, a family member whoes heart and life was also broken. His pain as being Mohan's Guru, to have seen his Bhaiyya living a life of a loner, longing to get back to his family, taking refudge in looking after Rimjhim, being her Papu, longing to bring her Mom in her life, is something to which only Guru was a witness and companion, dear Megha, just understand this wonderful member of your family.

Swati...a big bear hug  for you for penning down these line Hug

For me, Guru is one of the most beloved characters in NBT..ranking next to Mohan and Nanhi..and you have captured the essence of this character so beautifully..thank you so much for that Big smile

Happy Gudi Padwa to you too Smile

Swati Asmi...I love Guru as well...But he has to learn his lesson too...Megha will definitely Understand where Guru is coming from...because she is all forgiving to everyone else...but its Mohan who will be hurt by Guru's lie more...I think Mohan will be the one who smacks him...or Gives him the cold shoulder...I hope he is forgiven soon though Embarrassed

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Oh Meera just so beautifully expressed here! Thumbs Up  I forgot to include this last night, just re read it and it stirred me up all over again! Sigh! What is it about some couples that no matter the hardships they have to endure they just can't be whole without each other? Their existence is just that ...existing and going along with the flow of life ...but never really being complete without the other ?  Mohan and Megha ,who had to endure so much to be together finally, are now back to where they almost started! Trying to find a way back to each other amidst all the pain,tragedy and devastation. But in spite of it all, all the mistakes and misunderstanding, harsh words and stupid decisions, when everything else is stripped away and discarded , one thing remains...as strong and steadfast as ever ...Love!!  And one thing we can be sure of is that they both still love each other, with all of themselves ,and in the only way they know how!  Lets hope that in the fullness of time, their love conquers all! 

Thank you LeeEmbarrassed 

I have no idea why some couples are incomplete without each other...Are there any such people alive in the real world? Is there anything like the love shown here in the real world...I feel that this fiction is soo attractive just because of the wonder that their love is shown to be...There is nothing quite like it in real life...its magical and out of this world...this unattainable quality makes it the stuff of fairytales *sigh*

I hope Mohan and Megha, in this fictional story are able to overcome their tragedies and find each other...I hope their love conquers all...even the hatred and anger of an angry, lost child.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

Go to top