Anamika

DNA:TVs 4 legged stars-Anamika

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

TV's four-legged stars

Chaya Unnikrishnan

A man's best friend is a dog, and this is evident in several serials currently on air. When producer Vipul Shah was casting for Chhanchhan, he'd claimed to have auditioned 100 dogs before zeroing in on four! For producer Rajan Shahi, a dog proved to be instrumental in bringing an emotional connect with the viewers in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Read on for more interesting doggie tales...

After shooting with Chiku, that's what the dog is called in Anamika, Annie Gill (Rano), an animal lover, has decided to have a pet herself! "I love cats, dogs — even the ferocious ones — and snakes. When we were told that we will be having a pet in the show, all of us were delighted. Chiku is a very sweet dog. And though in the show it is shown as a he, it's actually a her!" she informs. Chiku, she says, does everything she is asked to except jumping from the bed. "She is very scared and becomes upset when told to do that," says Annie. Chiku has been given a separate room and the actors have to wait till she gets dressed! Asked whether she will go in for a dog like Chiku for a pet, Annie says though she would love to, she cannot afford to have somebody like Chiku because it is very sensitive to loud noises.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha.N thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing the article
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hain Chiku is she 😲 awww she is scared of jumping still she junped in one scene...😛 
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
chiku is girl????omg..well i too luv it..
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chikuji must be having a phobia for heights.
Annie, now I like you more since you are an animal lover like me.
Hope she opts for a rescued dog.
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks 4 sharing ...😊