Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Analysis of meiej please read

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Analysis of the title

The show is called Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon..

Meaning madhubala is the object of the ishq and junoon and therefore its about rk's ishq and junoon for madhubala...the object of his ishq junoon

It is not called madhubala's ishq and junoon -because it is not about her ishq and junoon! 

Analysis of the show

The show cannot survive on its own with sweet love.. The show is about obsession and passion hence the name junoon ..the junoon for madhubala by rk

If you want to watch sweet love and redemption tracks.. Go watch other dramas ..

This is about Junoon.. We are seeing rk madness obsession now...because alas the title is madhubala ek ishq ek junoon...

She may be the object of ishq and junoon for many not just rk

Regarding Sultan-he played his part..he created and made madhubala ek ishq ek junoon for RK!! 

Sultan made the junoon n ishq come out for rk...

Now Sultan should take a backdrop for a while..and maybe come negative for rk-maybe he might have an junoon n ishq for madhu later.. As madhubala is the object of ishq and junoon as she is the ishq and junoon

But atm sultans should be taken back for a while...

Analysis of the fans

Backwards forever complaining
1. Too much love so what did the cvs do-listened and created revenge track..
2. Too much hate-cvs brought in rk n madhu sweet alcohol scene n a few other sweet scenes- but still complained.
3. Vivian Dsena was on leave so Sultan was brought in for 2 reasons created the ishq n junoon for RK and also cover vd absence.. But u complain!
4. Sultan and madhubala together talking people complain when he is bringing rk n madhu together
5. Rk n madhu junoon ishq stararting already complains
6. Less sultan madhu or more people complain

It's more whining than complaints 
I actually would be sorry to be a cv myself because all the fans are never happy with what they have..you guys are never happy with anything but complain  
How are the cvs meant to make 100%of the fans happy when everyone complains every day

Instead of enjoying the show people complain complain.. I will not be surprised if the show ends post ipl and I blame the 247 non stop complaints.. 

Now my analysis of the future

Rk obsession will force madhu into acting so noone can reach her especially or touvh her.. sultan and aryan.. Nd sultan will prob wana reach madhu for aryan.
Edited by sweetysumaiya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice analysis! You explained that the story doesn't only revolve around madhu. I am starting to feel this show is more about rk than madhu
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Very true. Madhubala is RK's ishq and RK's junoon. And that is the theme of this show.

Regarding fans, well we just want a good story with Rishbala in main focus.
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
True. This story's not about women's rights or an ethics seminar; it's Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. She's the Ishq and he's the Junoon.
nazmobile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Well said!

And you're right about people complaining non stop!
It's unfair for all the other genuine fans of the show, characters and actors.

I've seen the same thing happen with IPKKND whereby the fans (whether they admit it or not) ended up instigating the shut down of that show.

And to be honest I think the Indian Drama CVs need to get tougher with their audience and not bow down to their whims all the time.

They create a show, characters and a story and it's their job to tell that story as they wish.
We see it with American shows where the story progresses without the creatives taking much notice of fan feedback, yes they appreciate the fan following but at the end of the day they will tell their story as they see fit.

I'm hoping that MB CV's will not take much notice and continue to tell the story as they want to.

As for the future analysis i actually think that RK & Madhu will reunite and have a moment of pure happiness and be together, but I think RK's character will die, as sad and horrible as that sounds i think that he may die (perhaps make a comeback) but it might turn Madhu into an emotionless being, and perhaps not having RK she will have to step up and become the superstar to help support RK's family, hence Bitoo Ji will become her secretary.

Whether Sultan plays a part or not is yet to be seen, but for Madhu to become the screen star RK will be the cause.

coolgal49 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well said except for one point!!!

We are all fans and we are all here to express our views..because we feel strongly connected to the characters...They are as flawed as we are...albeit in different ways...

So to say fans complain...is not correct in my view...it is a show for the public and the public will express their opinion in one way or the other...

I will be thrilled to be a CV myself seeing the reactions of the people ..more importantly...because the show is being watched by so many people...I would be proud to be a CV that I wrote such characters that it gives people endless chances to talk and discuss about...

It is a success because different people are connecting to different characters based on their own experiences...

I have to say that I love this forum...It is as volatile and passionate and obsessive as the show itself!!!

Great work CVs...You have achieved it!! you have got us all talking !! :))))๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by coolgal49 - 11 years ago
coolgal49 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nazmobile

Well said!

I've seen the same thing happen with IPKKND whereby the fans (whether they admit it or not) ended up instigating the shut down of that show.

And to be honest I think the Indian Drama CVs need to get tougher with their audience and not bow down to their whims all the time.

They create a show, characters and a story and it's their job to tell that story as they wish.
We see it with American shows where the story progresses without the creatives taking much notice of fan feedback, yes they appreciate the fan following but at the end of the day they will tell their story as they see fit.

I'm hoping that MB CV's will not take much notice and continue to tell the story as they want to.

As for the future analysis i actually think that RK & Madhu will reunite and have a moment of pure happiness and be together, but I think RK's character will die, as sad and horrible as that sounds i think that he may die (perhaps make a comeback) but it might turn Madhu into an emotionless being, and perhaps not having RK she will have to step up and become the superstar to help support RK's family, hence Bitoo Ji will become her secretary.

Whether Sultan plays a part or not is yet to be seen, but for Madhu to become the screen star RK will be the cause.

I respect your view point yaar...but all fans are genuine fans only...Just because some people voice out their opinion it does not mean they are not genuine...

Why give a discussion a bad taste by saying people "complain"!! 

It is perfectly ok for some people to like something and for others to dislike it...We all see the same show based on our value systems...whatever they may be...

It is actually refreshing to see the many interpretations of the same show...It makes a great study of people themselves... :) 

Live and let live yaar!!!

And believe me - to think that shows are shut down by the fans - is utterly ridiculous...It is the storyline and the acting and in some cases other reasons such as lead actors quitting the show that leads to shows being shut down rather than random fans ranting about what they feel about the show! 

And shows need to shut down after reaching a logical point! there is nothing wrong with that!! :) 
:)) 
Edited by coolgal49 - 11 years ago
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well said
agree with u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nazmobile

Well said!

@bold- u make me cry by saying this, n acc to old promos (he left her n she surrounded by media people), it quite possible 
Mendesarmy thumbnail
thanks so much for making this post๐Ÿ‘
im sorry but i just luv rk to much to hate him๐Ÿ˜›