India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhu - Oh yeah!!!!

coolgal49 Senior Member
coolgal49
coolgal49

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I read in a recent article that Sultan stops the car in which RK and Madhu are going somewhere after learning that Madhu has lied to her mom...that he thinks that RK has forced Madhu...

I also read that Madhu will ask him not to interfere in her personal life!

THE CHEEK OF THAT WOMAN!!! She went all chipkooo to him when it suited her and when he is returning the favour she has the audacity to say such a thing...

I was sooo furious when I saw the article...Madhu deserves someone like RK only...not any other...

They are purrrfect for each other!!!!! 

Sultan - go and find another woman and next time Madhu comes near you or Aryan...personally make sure you tell her to STOP interfering in your life...!!! 

RK-Madhu - truly a match made in heaven...!!! huh! 

PS: Sorry if I offended anyone..had to get this one off my chest... :) 

Edited by coolgal49 - 10 April 2013 at 3:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IIdewaaneIIvioletshinesirjee-Saheba-

McMuffin Senior Member
McMuffin
McMuffin

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Now I'm waiting for madhu fanatics LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal49ambbiha

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
At least you agree that RK amdn Madhu are made for each other LOLLOL
Don't worry I'm sure Sultan will find a better girl : what about Catwoman ??? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

coolgal49violetshine

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
She was never chipku with him; on the contrary she felt sorry for the guy and helped him time and time again. She doesn't owe him anything. If anyone's used her to their benefit it's this gangster and his family; taking full advantage of a person's hospitality, even putting her and her family at risk by constantly being around her. If anyone's chipku here it's Sultan. 

Edited by DushtDanaf. - 10 April 2013 at 3:43pm

pookie2cardio21

coolgal49 Senior Member
coolgal49
coolgal49

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
:))))) 

Do not mean to start a negative discussion here..but I am sorry I disagree...Sultan did not ask her to come along when he was shot! She came on her own choice...

Also Sultan did not ask her or threaten her to take them to her house...She did it out of the goodness of of her own heart!!! 

I felt it was mean of her to speak to him like that!!! He is not responsible for her state!!! 

And there is nothing wrong in Sultan having a soft corner for Madhu - She did help him so many times...so what was wrong in returning the concern?

My two cents worth!!

PS: Bashers..rant on and waste your own time! :) 

Edited by coolgal49 - 10 April 2013 at 3:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saheba-

nazmobile Goldie
nazmobile
nazmobile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Madhu isn't falling for Sultan, what she has done is out of humanity and helped him keep Aryan safe, she has done what Shamsher did for Padmani and the girls.

I think if Sultan was to ask Madhu what she felt for him she will probably say that she doesn't think of him in that manner.

I think the fact that we see her melt and give into her emotions whenever RK pushes her for answers and the way she angrily questions him tells us that she still only loves RK.

I do believe that Sultan will probably help her in some way perhaps in the future and she may look after Aryan but i don't believe that this will develop more than the bond of friendship

pookie2

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgal49

Do not mean to start a negative discussion here..but I am sorry I disagree...Sultan did not ask her to come along when he was shot! She came on her own choice...

Also Sultan did not ask her or threaten her to take them to her house...She did it out of the goodness of of her own heart!!! 

I felt it was mean of her to speak to him like that!!! He is not responsible for her state!!! 

And there is nothing wrong in Sultan having a soft corner for Madhu - She did help him so many times...so what was wrong in returning the concern?

My two cents worth!!

how can you think it's mean of her to say that to him when you haven't even watched the episode yet, don't even know the context in which it was spoken??

Edited by DushtDanaf. - 10 April 2013 at 4:15pm
coolgal49 Senior Member
coolgal49
coolgal49

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

Originally posted by coolgal49

My two cents worth!!

how can you think it's mean of him to say that to him when you haven't even watched the episode yet, don't even know the context in which it was spoken??

You wont believe it! I was thinking the same thing...You are probably right!!! These episodes in the recent days have really got to me!!

Thanks ...will take a chill pill now! :))))) 

DushtDanaf.

Go to top