AarYa 's Whisper Wala Love

Posted: 11 years ago

Aww !! The super cute hug of AarYa infront of all family members leaving them embarrassed , Buaji shocked,vedika in all smiles & Ishita in envy . Yash was all red faced because of Aarti's public display of affection. Aarti chattered away in whispers in his ear,finally vidhi bhabhi coughed breaking the trance of Aarti. Both AarYa were in embarrassment and then how Yash diverted everyone from this with his talks !! 

The second installment of AarYa 's Whisper walla love β˜ΊοΈ  After all members went only Ishita standing which ofcourse AarYa totally unaware of .Yash elbowed Aarti ,tilted his head, saying in whispers ''Thank you Mrs. Yash schindhia '' Aarti replied in whisper too '' Mr. Yash scindhia, it won't be done by only saying thanks when I've given you such great happiness, so I've every right to get biggest gift of all, and Yash winked at her cutely in return by saying '' done'' leaving Aarti beaming with broad smile..but all this Ishita watched along burning with jealousy ...

Edited by Minu2201 - 10 years ago
awww lovely post!
Loved aarya scene!
Originally posted by pickachu

awww lovely post!
Loved aarya scene!

Thanks dear so much for inspiring me !!
I simply loved that whole Mr and Mrs Scindia's wispering and teasing each other before Aarti breaks into hug in excitement πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ... such a cute moment 
Originally posted by jyoti06

I simply loved that whole Mr and Mrs Scindia's wispering and teasing each other before Aarti breaks into hug in excitement πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ... such a cute moment 

Thank you so much jyoti for  this sweetest response
wow great postπŸ‘
lol seems like aarya have all types of walla loveπŸ˜†
I have a silly question . As husband and wife are you not supposed to express your emotions for each others publicly ?? Could someone educate me a little please !! .( After so many years my husband has never failed to do so in front of all !! )
awww...minu...lovely post dear...

just love it...i love the title "whisper wala love"

n fonaly tomorrow "kidsroom wala love"

cannot wait yaar

That was so natural, sweet and cute hug πŸ˜³ πŸ˜›
Aary embracing each other !So beautiful!