Apologize. - My Letter To RK. - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Nice Post Pritt...Even I too really didn't like when he said it as a Noke Joke ..He broken her heart , He ditched her and now simply saying that was a usual fight between the husband and wife ..Not done RK ...I am so sad about that dialogue 😔

But I dont expect RK to apologize so soon ...He is not that type of character , it will take time for him ...we have to wait and watch that ...
I think he has brought Madhu just to prove Dips he's unlike her🤢 and because of his insecurity of madhu-sultan closeness🤔. He hasn't realised his mistakes yet...
So he's miles away from an apology😔
Can I add an addendum to your letter:  A nok jhok is not meant to humiliate the other person and shatter their dreams and heart.  end.

I love your letter.  

This behaviour is never going to 'win' Madhu back.  Yes she loves him.  Madhu is not a machine that can turn off her feelings.  But along with the love is a lot of pain.

RK just does not want to understand it.  When he called their separation a nok jhok, I was disgusted. That topped all the crap he pulled in last night's epi.
i personally hate his dialogue of "nok-jhok"...
RK is not realizing now also his mistake...
whatever he did with her,is unrepairable...

yes...for GOD's sake,please maafi manglo...
omg omg what a style is this pritt totally love it.
but if you will ask me,RK has crossed all the limits and I think its too late for an apology or redemption😔

once again love you letter❤️
Mallu
If it is any consolation, I think he said that as a quote for media. It was not meant for Madhu. Maybe he wanted to apologize to Madhu directly, without making media the trigger to get an apology out of him. If he would told the media that he was indeed sorry for what he did, it would have taken the sanctity out of his apology from Madhu. Madhu would have believed his apology to be an attempt to salvage his public image. Wait for today's episode, I am sure he will seek forgiveness, in RK style.

I hope this did not come across as random rambling and it made some sense...😊
Res...for a Shwetu-Jassu style mean letter to RK...:S

*hides in advance*
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

^waiting. anyone around?

I can't do it!  I tried but I don't know how to be Shwetu-Jassu style mean to RK! I lobe him. :(

😆

No but really, I tried and I came to the conclusion that I only know how to be mean to my little brother. Lol!
Originally posted by PrittB

I can't do it!  I tried but I don't know how to be Shwetu-Jassu style mean to RK! I lobe him. :(

😆 No but really, I tried and I came to the conclusion that I only know how to be mean to my little brother. Lol!
you have a little brother...aww. Yes, being mean to em comes with the job description hehe. But getting out of this one won't be easy. Come up with a counter offer that atleast half as convincing.
nice post..I was just spellbound when he named it as 'nok jhok'!I mean...how can he do it with madhu?why he is spoiling their love like this!I don't want this kind of redemption..he is pushing her away from him.😭 Edited by titli4love - 11 years ago