India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Apologize. - My Letter To RK.

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I'm an RK fan. A Madhu fan. A RishBala fan. A SulBala fan. A Sultan fan. 
I'm sure you all know that, so please don't hate on me for saying this. I'm just going to speak to RK as though he's a true being and not just a character. In letter form. I'd like to apologize in advance to anyone who does not like the following letter and to anyone who doesn't agree.

Dear RK,

Just apologize for God's sake. I know what you did is hard to be forgiven with a simple apology, but it's the least you can do. Don't give your revenge the name of 'nok jhok' after you've seen how much pain it caused the woman you love. Hurting someone to that extent is not 'nok jhok'. It's heartless. We all know you honestly had no reason besides revenge behind the betrayal, so apologize. Maybe the apology will help both you and Madhu in feeling slightly better. Maybe the apology will help you both in slightly moving on after what happened. And unless you truly don't know what 'nok jhok' is, you should not have called your revenge that. 'Nok jhok' was when you and Madhu used to tease each other; when Madhu used to feed you using Mr. India and you would end up making fun of her Mr. India mustache. 'Nok jhok' is not when you break your love's heart so much that it seems unrepairable. So much that the scars will always remain. So please take this advice and apologize, even if it does hurt your ego. Do it for your 'biwi'. Do it for your Madhu.

From,
A tired and sick fan who's been lying in bed all day and just wants the 'sweet yet unique' nok jhok back.

P.S. Speaking in advance, I hope your hand's not healed yet. I'd like to see the Mr. India feeding nok jhok back. I miss that.

Edited by PrittB - 10 April 2013 at 2:58pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

lexie123alwayskhushROG_UEMonics316pookie2nishsweetsSmartangelnats-29Onupriyadrashti.dfansnowy72amar5000keerthi93sanaammurkmadsubiamanlatekateRoshiniManeetABCDesiGirl93devsumShazzieshinseenunknown.Crazy_ArshiClara20-CarpeDeim-4ever4loveshweta2728__smita__arpita20..FrozenHeart..cardio21sush12_RMswati1975usgennyMAngel-33-Raichu-..Tangled..-anoshka-soapbubble-Ratzz-supercool3pennuMrs.ZSKankita24maanluvsgeetDushtDanaf.Looteri_DulhanxxAqeelahxx.FairyDust.ennishetCroppedHorizon.--Udhay--_Sparkles_caffeineaddict.-LetItGo-bhanu_rekhag

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Completely agree, I'm also RK's fan but I didn't like what he said Stern SmileStern Smile
I feel like he's unable to understand Madhu, and what she went through OuchOuch

Really dissappointed ! 

Edited by Agathe - 10 April 2013 at 2:53pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SmartangelshinseenRuthlessQueen__smita__Angel-33maanluvsgeet-Pritt-

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Completely agree, I'm also RK's fan but I didn't like what he said Stern SmileStern Smile
I feel like he's unable to understand Madhu, and what she went through OuchOuch

Really dissappointed ! 

I'm in the same boat as you. I love RK. But when he called it nok jhok, I was personally hurt. I couldn't help but think if my ex came up to me after cheating on me and was like "Oh forget it, it was just our everyday nok jhok." 

I honestly would've slapped my ex in the face for calling heartbreak nok jhok.

Also, you may be right in a sense that he doesn't understand what he put Madhu through. I hope someday soon he does understand it though...

And I'm glad you agree with me, thank you.

Edited by PrittB - 10 April 2013 at 2:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuAngel-33-Raichu-arpita20

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I'm okay if the cvs have him take his time to apologize to Madhubala; he can't just wake up one day and realize that everything he did wasn't just a little lovers spat, he has to acknowledge it one day at a time as he lives with Madhubala and see's first hand the extent of emotional damage he's done to her. I'd rather wait and have it be meaningful later then have it now just for the sake of custom.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2Neutral_MonaRuthlessQueenDiahh-Raichu-Angel-33-Pritt-

-Ratzz- IF-Rockerz
-Ratzz-
-Ratzz-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
m really scared 4 rishbala future rk is going too far with all this kya madhu sb kuch bhool payege really scared

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33-Pritt---Udhay--

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

I'm okay if the cvs have him take his time to apologize to Madhubala; he can't just wake up one day and realize that everything he did wasn't just a little lovers spat, he has to acknowledge it one day at a time as he lives with Madhubala and see's first hand the extent of emotional damage he's done to her. I'd rather wait and have it be meaningful later then have it now just for the sake of custom.

I like the way you think. I didn't even think of that myself. But what you're saying is right. It would be better for the apology to be meaningful which will obviously take time.

I guess hearing him call the heartbreaking revenge nok jhok just slightly bothered me due to what I've been through. I guess it's okay for him to take his time to apologize, but I just wish he hadn't called it what he did...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueenAngel-33DushtDanaf.--Udhay--

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basri

m really scared 4 rishbala future rk is going too far with all this kya madhu sb kuch bhool payege really scared

Speaking from personal experience, when someone breaks your heart and you decide to give them a second chance, you still never forget what they did to you. Every time you see them, every time you talk to them, you're reminded of the pain they caused. So as much as I want to see our lovely RishBala together, I hope the CVs keep taking it gradually from Madhu's side. I mean after giving him a second chance, she shouldn't automatically fall completely and blindly back in love with him. Just hope they keep it realistic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33--Udhay--

supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I felt hurt too by what he said. But then I thought, maybe that was just a cover up for the media. Still, it's not as simple as calling it a nok jhok.

I'm assuming that RK is on this unraveling spree of his craziness. But once reality hits back, I hope he doesn't forget this. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pritt---Udhay--

Go to top