Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

when did u fell in love with Asr? (Page 4)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
I fell in love with him from his first sorry to khushi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyshantu

sulu_123 Senior Member
sulu_123
sulu_123

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged

I started liking ASR when he first showed his humane nature. First time would be his scene with anjali when she had left RM and was found in the mandir '

'Mujhe is duniya se kuch lena dena nahi hai di, meri duniya to aap ho'.
And that 'anjali di badi sayani hai' wala dialogue.

During this scene he just took my breath away (must watch barun enacting this scene to perfection)

Then again, when he went looking for khushi like crazy after learning that she was trapped at the guest house. His concern, fear and guilt were portayed so well.
The mighty ASR was for once speechless as he listened to Buaji's tirade and also Payal's accusations, because he knew he was wrong. That was the thing i liked abt ASR. Even when khushi came to RM to aplogise, he heard her out silently because of the guilt. Normally he wudnt hv allowed her to progress beyond two sentences.

Even after her resignation, he had been really taken aback at being accused of purposely and knowingly putting khushi's life in danger. He tried several times to clear this with khushi, on Teej day, then when he got stuck in the cabin in his office.

And yes, i do remeber the scene where just after the guest house incident, he finds La and her friends making fun of khushi, he abdominishes them saying that he doesnt want to hear the name 'Chamkili' in office ever again, that she has a name 'Khushi Kumari Gupta'.That was the time when khushi started occupying his thoughts a lot.

Then after hius parents barsi, the way he felt guilty for habving spoken harshly to khushi not realsisng that she herself wwas also a orphan.
By the time I saw his attempts to apologise to her and also his final apology, i was totally in love with this character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyshantuaamir18

deeps_92 IF-Rockerz
deeps_92
deeps_92

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i think i will be the only one to say this...call me mad or freak...but i fell in love with Angry ASR only...though in real life i dont like those people...but in this drama...it was his character which drew my attention and made me mad...
the scene i fell in love with him is when he lets kushi to fall from first floor...if we think from kushi POV ...it is great humilation...but i loved his complex character...after that scene i have never missed single episode of Ipkknd

crazyshantu

FLGirl Goldie
FLGirl
FLGirl

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
In the first ad I saw of the show, in September 2012. The first look, his eyes..

crazyshantu

iris_iris2 Goldie
iris_iris2
iris_iris2

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Not only ASR but Khushi both. I liked both of them right from the scene when Khushi accidently entered the Sheesh Mahal and both had encounter on the ramp!

crazyshantu

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I liked ASR from the very first day of the show.  Can't pinpoint when I fell in love with ASR.  All I know is that I loved his character ASR more than Arnav.   The ASR background score was also very impactful.  I think I fell in love with ASR's walking style and the BG score.

I had not seen any of Barun earlier shows so when I watched the first day of IPK, I thought he was a new actor on Indian telly.  I got hooked on to the show from day 1 and urged my sister also to watch it.  We both became huge fans of SARUN and IPK.  Today I just cannot get Barun out of my mind or heartWink.  He is just so special.Day Dreaming.

crazyshantu

-Dellz- IF-Rockerz
-Dellz-
-Dellz-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
i just luv him
MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I_Dont_Know

The first promo! BAAS! I was a fangirl of Barun from BHBH days but fall in love with ASR also. But yaa, they ruined ASR's character also, last few months there was no ASR, he was Arnav Kumari Gupta, who was doing all those mushy mushy things and all! Frankly, I loved ASR more than Arnav.

I fell in Love with ASR not the mushy Arnav. They absolutely ruined his chaecter in the last 3 months.I cannot get over the towel dance. ASR had adaa, style and what an attitude

Go to top