Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

when did u fell in love with Asr?

crazyshantu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As we all know that Asr's character was too dark. initially ... but later we all found his golden heart hid behind his anger... so it will b really interesting to know that when u started. liking his character?? i fell in love with him when i saw him keeping two silver coins in washing powder just to make his khushi happy .. what about u arshians?Edited by crazyshantu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am in love wid him after his entry scene yaar ! Damn his smokin sexy smirk attracted me like anythin !

When he sees Khushi in red saree, he is just lost in her beautiful, u could full of innocence and cuteness in his face that was sweet scene too !
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
First entry scene , helicopter se uthara hero... Wow no words only drooling 😳
gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😊..his entry yaar ...a actor landed to give epic hero...
ASR is grey ..but his every action show his hidden love...that is the brilliance of barun ..king of expression ...
uff his husky voice ...his intense eye...his hurt ..his love..his pain...his style ...his attitude..his smile ...smirk...cock eyebrows...oh god wat else...
just a universal...
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
When he started falling in love with Khushi was when I fell in love with his character. 😊 So I guess that means the red sari photo shoot scene. 

When Khushi turned ASR into Arnav was when I was in love with him. 

Arnav was incomplete without her. 
People who loved "ASR" the character kind of scare me actually. 😆 I mean, he looked GORGEOUS from the minute he came out of that chopper, but he was stone hearted. I can understand liking the greys and the complexities of the character, but loving the character as a person makes no sense to me, personally. His initial character was terrifying! Ruthless, rude, cruel, totally emotionless. Anyone would hate a person like that in real life. Then he began transforming into that loving human being I fell further in love with him. 😳 

We're talking about characters here. I don't know. I'd rather be with Arnav than ASR any day hands down. 

But in terms of acting, Barun was at his peak as ASR. He was stimulated and challenged as an actor. His acting really stands out in the breakdown scene. I also love the scene where he first says sorry. And the passion of the Diwali scene is breathtaking as well.  
Edited by aamir18 - 11 years ago
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The ultimate entry of asr! What a performance!😉
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i actually caught up with the story late so i fell in love with him during the teri meri dance sequence 
man his performance blew me away
UjjuSoulSisIndy thumbnail
i loved his style while he getting out of the chopper...entry scene...
but i fell in love with ASR seeing his care n concern towards his sister in the first episode n then obviously his attitude...
Barun-Obsessed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After the entry scene Helicopter se Dil mein😳
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
when he stepped off of the helicopter!☺️❤️