The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

The TBP Magic of Relationships<3<3 (Page 3)

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yamzy

Not gonna write much. You said it all :)
Really cute post by you :)

I have always loved the bonds all the characters share with each other. So genuine. I'm not a YaRa fan but I liked the convo between them, very sweet. But my favourite scene was KD and Piddi's. Friends like Piddi are so rare to find :)

Thank you Yamzy Embarrassed
I being a YaRa fan didnt like the way they were being shown in the past couple of epis, with the hatred & jealousy & OBSSESIVE wala planning against KD. But yaar CVs ne saara gussa thanda kar diya<3

PraSha!!! My heart aches for friendship like that everytime I see them.

Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 11 April 2013 at 3:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Akshu--

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">so rite Shaz!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">today was the epi of relashipons,bonds!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">yaar what to say abt prashav they are just superb!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">yeh hotein han brothers for life!so beautidful KD was hurt but wated to cheer up Piddi's mood!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yara loved them today after so long!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">ur so rite Chicklet,Popstar rockstar by adorable guys <3 lucky she isLOL</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I saw the KiPi scene like 15 types cuz i loved it the best scene of their'sEmbarrassedesp when Kiya said tumein kya farak padhta hain i had tears really!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">what to say at MiChi,ViChi,JeeMi!they are just perfect I was jumpig on my sofa when i sw that scene!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">they all are just too adorable!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">love the way Avi calls Pachi Pachi he souds cute!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">trust me I never liked Avi in the first epi but nowDay Dreaminghe is too cute!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">n Omi i love the way he said nonu Panchi gave him a look finding Nonu under the table was hilarious!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">finally a trio scene i was waiting for n we got it!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Now I want to see Panchi Kiya,they are the only ppl whose bond we haven't see till now,will be looking forward for that now!</font>

aah yes...KiyAn<3<3<3 We get some amazing, though less scenes of theirs in S1, & I do hope CVs explore them too<3<3
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

amazng title!!! n n even mre amazing post..Hug
luvd hw u beautifully analyzed all da relations in yest epi...Thumbs Up
yes, each actor in tbp portrays his role beyond perfection!!SillyDay Dreaming

hats off to the cvs fr wonderfully showng a unique relation between each duo even after havng so many characters to handle!!!Clap

Thanx!!! Its not too hard to analyse when there's so much depth & substance in relationships<3<3<3 CVs... Clap
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kesha1234

One of the best episodes of TBP ever!
Actually, I had done my half of computer in the morning, so couldn't come online at evening!
Gangbusters man! My favourite scene was that of KiPi.
Kiya's concern for KD, I was ready for it.
But Piddi!
I'mtellingyou Piddi's character hasimproveda LOT!
What was unexpected was that, that Kiya asked Piddi how KD was.
I really had tears in my eyes in today's episode.
And that JeeMi+Panchi scene, so hilarious!
When Chintu said, "Yeh mere account se" or something like that, I was laughing through my tears.
Then when RV was messaging Panchi, I was touched.
"Any idea how is KD?" I LOVE YOU CVs!
Can you tell me if KD asked once in the episode that "How is RV?" Or something like that? Did he? Please tell me.
I missed it.
If he didn't, I'm sure he must be worried for him.
The hatred they have right now depicts the love they had before.
Well, I honestly love the friendship scenes more in TBP then the love scenes, at least for now.
YaRa, OMG! I was missing this YaRa. I really loved that scene. I am their fan back now!
I was missing this YaRa.
God bless Cvs.
Awesome post Shaz!

LAMBA COMMENT!!!
Agree with all of the above<3
JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis Thumbs Up 

Go to top