The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

The TBP Magic of Relationships<3<3 (Page 2)

springkissed Goldie
springkissed
springkissed

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kesha1234

One of the best episodes of TBP ever!
Actually, I had done my half of computer in the morning, so couldn't come online at evening!
Gangbusters man! My favourite scene was that of KiPi.
Kiya's concern for KD, I was ready for it.
But Piddi!
I'm telling you Piddi's character has improved a LOT!
What was unexpected was that, that Kiya asked Piddi how KD was.
I really had tears in my eyes in today's episode.
And that JeeMi+Panchi scene, so hilarious!
When Chintu said, "Yeh mere account se" or something like that, I was laughing through my tears.
Then when RV was messaging Panchi, I was touched.
"Any idea how is KD?" I LOVE YOU CVs!
Can you tell me if KD asked once in the episode that "How is RV?" Or something like that? Did he? Please tell me.
I missed it.
If he didn't, I'm sure he must be worried for him.
The hatred they have right now depicts the love they had before.
Well, I honestly love the friendship scenes more in TBP then the love scenes, at least for now.
YaRa, OMG! I was missing this YaRa. I really loved that scene. I am their fan back now!
I was missing this YaRa.
God bless Cvs.
Awesome post Shaz!

Completely agree with you!
Kipi scene was one of my favorites, too! 
It was just so well done by both of them! Clap
And yes, KD did ask about Rv..He asked piddhi about it.
So, it was mutual care from both sides this time! Embarrassed

Edited by coolpixie - 11 April 2013 at 2:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance...DamonCrazy..

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
@ Cherru: yes KD asked Piddhi how is RV!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.

Radiance. IF-Rockerz
Radiance.
Radiance.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
YAY! He did! Didn't he? I hear him say "Tu janta hai RV kaisa hai?"
I took it in other sense, y'know like "Tu janta haina, RV kaisa hai!"
Thanks @coolpixie and Reddu!
..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

aaah. .. here comes d post I was waiting for!!!
YaRa d way I always wanted. . that concern. .. those unspoken words n their understanding. ..
PraSha. ..Oh I m sooo jealous of their Brotherly love. . I too want a frnd. ..like these 2 such depth!!!!
RanSh. .. these 2 are jus. . meant to be. .. n I mean It Wink
they'd Fight
They'd hate
they'd regret
they'd care!!!
Gosh these 2 are d best Couple TBP could ever produce!!!
Coming to
Omi-Panchhi-Avi-Chintu. ..
what can I say abt them
poor Panchhi always gets caught between psychopaths. .( SEXY ones)
abt Kiya what can I say
I thought I cant get jealous of any1 more than ELENA
I mean she always gets d HOTTEST
n here comes our Desi Girl. . Kiya to compete her!!
" Chicklet, Popstar n Rockstar???!!'
me hell Jealous!!!!!
coming to KiPi!!!
What can I say abt them. ..
jus 5 mins was all they took to mesmerize us. .
that awkwardness
that concern
n that last look!!!
TBP ... how d hell do u get d BEST of the BEST actors!!!

Aah yes...mere YaRa, without the bitterness & planning & whatnot< 3 Hayye...when Kiya started to choke on her words & RV's surprised expressionsDay Dreaming. Kiya ke nicknames...UFF!!! Pehle toh Chicklet which makes my heart si effing fluttery. Phir my second favourite..."Popstar". And yesterday "Rockstar". Aur itne cutely kaha Ranveer ne<3 Like he meant that she was a Rockstar...& not just the singing kind<3

KiPi scene was just...I have no words<3<3 That lost look between them after Kiya said "Tumhe kya farak padta hai?" haunted me after the episode ended.
samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
amazng title!!! n n even mre amazing post..Hug
luvd hw u beautifully analyzed all da relations in yest epi...Thumbs Up
yes, each actor in tbp portrays his role beyond perfection!!SillyDay Dreaming

hats off to the cvs fr wonderfully showng a unique relation between each duo even after havng so many characters to handle!!!Clap

..DamonCrazy..

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I know Shazzzy. . I know. . I jus dont get how CVs manage to bring out so many layers n emotions @ d same!!
the entire team is genius!!

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpixie

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Such a wonderful post! Embarrassed

I think I was kind of waiting for you to make a post on this episode because it had a great mix of everything and especially a glimpse of that yara bond that was lost so long ago. I loved every single scene today, and also was so glad to see the old yara back. There was such a great mix of emotions, hope, </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">hurt, </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">gratitude, and care and much much more. I really was just in love with each and every character today.
And again, I really don't have much to say other than this about the episode as you just said everything I was feeling and could have possibly wrote! :)

Though, on a side note, I also completely agree with you in that TBP shows the magic of relationships and most importantly friendships! I love how each and every character and each and every relationship has depth and layers to it. so even when we get mad at a character, we know it is temporary because in the end everybody in that show is like a family, they will get mad at each other, misunderstand each other but when it comes down to it, they will definitely unite and care for each other. I was so </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">glad </font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">to see that little concern that ransh showed about each other! And as you rightly said, whatever JJ has done has not gone to waste and that also means that somewhere deep down all of them do care about each other very much. Honestly, seeing their bond just warms my heart! :)</font>

Truth is...every bond yesterday was speaking of the strongest In TBP. The one which washed away the bitterness & planning & hatred in YaRa, & brought back understanding & care, which reminded RanSh that they DID care for the other, which was the reason why the KiPi encounter didn't end in harsh words & taunts or distasteful looks like they usually do...that of JJ & his Jokers...his bacchas...his FAMILY!!!! Because if you look at it collectively, all that we saw in those scenes - the guilt, the worry, the nostalgia, remembering love & friendship, was because JJ is back, because the know they have dissapointed him, & because their love for him is so great that the shame that they feel at this is much more than their hatred, even one which made RaNsh fight each other until they were on the floor. Not to mention his idea of the fight, which made the Buddies realise how they would actually feel if the others were hurt.

springkissed

..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

i won't lie ...for the first time i had tears in my eyes for yara scene. i mean i have disliked the way cvs hadportrayedyara. at start they made me dislike them lyk crazy but Season 2 has toned it down. and now iam happy.

Awww Piddi cried after seeing KD.. how cute is that. *cries* nazar na lage in dono ko!! Its amazing how both of them are sooo attached!! it makes me cry!!

Hahahaha Panchi Avi and OMi scene was hilarious. How i miss Juhi yaar!!! imagine agar juhi hoti toh Omi Avi juhi ki kya jodi rehti hahah upar se samar... Damn i miss them a lot!! Bobby too.. i miss piddi's kaho na kaho lol.

Btw awesome topic shaz!!

Even I almost had tears when Kiya started to choke over her words & asked him if he would have held back from getting into SO MUCH HURT if the fight was to defend her & there was silence fron RV. THIS is friendship in TBP. Chaha car ke samne aa jaana pade ya ladna pade...these guys will do everything to protect each other, & I can bet that if anything as such was needed even KNOW, they would do it.

God...Piddi toh ek ke baad ek scene mein was leaving me in awe. The way the tears just started to fall from his eyes when KD asked about Ranveer. Even that last look at Kiya...it was full of so much meaning<3<3

Thanx!!!

Go to top