The TBP Magic of Relationships<3<3

Posted: 11 years ago
There is no doubt...when it comes to showing the (non romantic) equations between characters, TBP certainly tops them all!!! Today was such a beautiful myriad of emotions - sadness, guilt, yearning for something which once existed & even a little bit of humour. I don't know how CVs manage it...to show such depth & layers & emotions in every relationship which comes on screen<3<3

Lets from the beginning..our very own PraSha. Brothers for life. Every scene of theirs is always so touching. The way Piddi cares for KD, makes me cry because I doubt I have a friend like that 😭 And KD...even though hurt his first move was to try & crack a joke to make Piddi feel better. Then came the yearning, for a time when they were all Buddies...happy...TOGETHER. And in this moment the hidden emotions under KD's "Ranveer ko sabak sikhana hai" came out. You can't hate anyone that passionately if you don't care for them. I think my favourite part of the scene was when Piddi just knowingly looked at KD & tears fell from his eyes. Nikhil 👏 Piddi has really grown into an amzing individual character in S2.

Next up...OH.MY.FREAKING.GOD!!!! Pure YaRa perfection<3<3<3. The best scene of theirs EVER since the hug in S1 when Kiya was talking about the suicide stuff. It was just...AAAHHH. They weren't just adorable or cutesy today. They were deep & emotional and just BLOODY BRILLIANT<3<3. Kab se..., kab se I was waiting for such a scene, jahan Kiya expresses her feelings about this friendship, which RV does through his actions. "You mean a lot to me Ranveer"<3<3<3 MUMMY!!!!! I squealed like a CRAZY fangirl. No talk of revenge or hatred, just of support & protection & friendship. And damn...I am SO jealous of Kiya. Chicklet, Popstar, Rockstar...adorable nicknames by adorable guys<3<3😳. My heart melted jab "Rockstar" bulaya. "I miss you"<3<3 Hayye...MY FEELS<3<3<3<3 THANK YOU CVS for giving me the YaRa I love back!!!! So much depth today<3<3 If you are reading this CVs...I could HUG you today dor this. Beautiful<3

(BTW...Anti people, aaj ke din ISS thread par, just dont mention them at all please. Baaki ka post bahut lamba hai, woh discuss kar lo, but please just ignore them if you aren't going to say something nice😳.)

We kind of had two parallels, didn't we? One of Kiya & Piddi both blaming themselves for their friends' injury. Second between RanSh...both people who supposedly HATE each other, & yet cry at the thought of their broken friendshp. Not to mention worry about the others' injury when the reason for THEIR OWN pain is the other. JJ might have thought he failed completely...but it was clear today that it wasn't so.

Omi-Panch-Avi were so effing cutesy & ADORABLE!!! Maisy!!!!😉. To top it off, the humour was extremely well placed between the heavy emotions. Ek toh I found it incredibly sweet that JeeMi felt guilty about Panchi getting caught in the crossfire & came to apologise<3 Panchi's expression was so hilarious🤣. Bechari keeps getting caught between two guys who love to fight😆. And JeeMi rock yaar!!! Foreign hand🤣. Chintu was the last straw. I was completely ROFLINg in that scene!!! Omi looking for Nonu under the TABLE🤣. Speaking of...hayye, phirse "nonu bodyguard". Aww.. .I missed that nickname 😳. In short...LOVED the entire scene<3. The last Sorry was EPIC!!!!!

KiPi ko dekhkar toh I just went WOW WOW WOW!!! Somehow, whenever I imagined them, it was them bantering or being part of humorous portions, but this was Beautiful<3<3. JJ's idea DEFINITELY had an effect. There was no distaste or taunt upon Kiya today. Infact, her "dekh ke nahi chal sakte" was completely genuine. Their awkwardness spoke volumes about the scenario involving all the bodies. Everyone is worried but koi express nahi karega. KiPi too were unwilling to show their worry. "Ranveer's fine". "KD Bhai is more than fine". (Eeks...Kiya ne KD ke baare mein pucha<3<3). Bharti & Nikhil's last expressions really got to me..."Tumhe kya farak padta hai". And again that yearning was there. Damn...we have such brilliant actors<3<3<3 Amazing Episode<3<3 Loved it.
aaah. .. here comes d post I was waiting for!!!
YaRa d way I always wanted. . that concern. .. those unspoken words n their understanding. ..
PraSha. ..Oh I m sooo jealous of their Brotherly love. . I too want a frnd. ..like these 2 such depth!!!!
RanSh. .. these 2 are jus. . meant to be. .. n I mean It 😉
they'd Fight
They'd hate
they'd regret
they'd care!!!
Gosh these 2 are d best Couple TBP could ever produce!!!
Coming to
Omi-Panchhi-Avi-Chintu. ..
what can I say abt them
poor Panchhi always gets caught between psychopaths. .( SEXY ones)
abt Kiya what can I say
I thought I cant get jealous of any1 more than ELENA
I mean she always gets d HOTTEST
n here comes our Desi Girl. . Kiya to compete her!!
" Chicklet, Popstar n Rockstar???!!'
me hell Jealous!!!!!
coming to KiPi!!!
What can I say abt them. ..
jus 5 mins was all they took to mesmerize us. .
that awkwardness
that concern
n that last look!!!
TBP ... how d hell do u get d BEST of the BEST actors!!!
so true
tbp is always rockin wen showin the diff eqns between characters
prasha's brotherly love was sooo emotional and it was soo nice
and kipi was sumthin diff and the change in kiya's attitude to piddi
i was sooo happy
and true, jj might feel that he failed , but actually he dint completely
ransh askin their  buddies abt each other made me surprised and was sooo happy that they do care for each other
and lastly avi- panchi-omi were my fav today
they were sooo hillarious
jeemi rock justlike ransh
their fights are worth watchin
that was the best scene
Such a wonderful post! 😳

I think I was kind of waiting for you to make a post on this episode because it had a great mix of everything and especially a glimpse of that yara bond that was lost so long ago. I loved every single scene today, and also was so glad to see the old yara back. There was such a great mix of emotions,  hope,
hurt, gratitude, and care and much much more. I really was just in love with each and every character today.
And again, I really don't have much to say other than this about the episode as you just said everything I was feeling and could have possibly wrote! :)

Though, on a side note, I also completely agree with you in that TBP shows the magic of relationships and most importantly friendships! I love how each and every character and each and every relationship has depth and layers to it. so even when we get mad at a character, we know it is temporary because in the end everybody in that show is like a family, they will get mad at each other, misunderstand each other but when it comes down to it, they will definitely unite and care for each other. I was so
glad to  see that little concern that ransh showed about each other! And as you rightly said, whatever JJ has done has not gone to waste and that also means that somewhere deep down all of them do care about each other very much. Honestly, seeing their bond just warms my heart! :)

Edited by coolpixie - 11 years ago
i won't lie ...for the first time i had tears in my eyes for yara scene. i mean i have disliked the way cvs had portrayed yara. at start they made me dislike them lyk crazy but Season 2 has toned it down. and now  iam happy.

Awww Piddi cried after seeing KD.. how cute is that. *cries* nazar na lage in dono ko!! Its amazing how both of them are sooo attached!! it makes me cry!! 

Hahahaha Panchi Avi and OMi scene was hilarious. How i miss Juhi yaar!!!  imagine agar juhi hoti toh Omi Avi juhi ki kya jodi rehti hahah upar se samar... Damn i miss them a lot!! Bobby too.. i miss piddi's kaho na kaho lol.

Btw awesome topic shaz!!
Edited by 100littledevils - 11 years ago
Not gonna write much. You said it all :)
Really cute post by you :)

I have always loved the bonds all the characters share with each other. So genuine. I'm not a YaRa fan but I liked the convo between them, very sweet. But my favourite scene was KD and Piddi's. Friends like Piddi are so rare to find :)
so rite Shaz!

today was the epi of relashipons,bonds!

yaar what  to say abt prashav they are just superb!

yeh hotein han brothers for life!so beautidful KD was hurt but wated to cheer up Piddi's mood!

Yara loved them today after so long!

ur so rite Chicklet,Popstar rockstar by adorable guys <3 lucky she is😳😆😆😆

I saw the KiPi scene like 15 types cuz i loved it the best scene of their's😳😳😳😳esp when Kiya said tumein kya farak padhta hain i had tears really!

what to say at MiChi,ViChi,JeeMi!they are just perfect I was jumpig on my sofa when i sw that scene!

they all are just too adorable!

love the way Avi calls Pachi Pachi he souds cute!

trust me I never liked Avi in the first epi but nowhe is too cute!

n Omi i love the way he said nonu Panchi gave him a look  finding Nonu under the table was hilarious!

finally a trio scene i was waiting for n we got it!

Now I want to see Panchi  Kiya,they are the only ppl whose bond we haven't see till now,will be looking forward for that now!
One of the best episodes of TBP ever!
Actually, I had done my half of computer in the morning, so couldn't come online at evening!
Gangbusters man! My favourite scene was that of KiPi.
Kiya's concern for KD, I was ready for it.
But Piddi!
I'm telling you Piddi's character has improved a LOT!
What was unexpected was that, that Kiya asked Piddi how KD was.
I really had tears in my eyes in today's episode.
And that JeeMi+Panchi scene, so hilarious!
When Chintu said, "Yeh mere account se" or something like that, I was laughing through my tears.
Then when RV was messaging Panchi, I was touched.
"Any idea how is KD?" I LOVE YOU CVs!
Can you tell me if KD asked once in the episode that "How is RV?" Or something like that? Did he? Please tell me.
I missed it.
If he didn't, I'm sure he must be worried for him.
The hatred they have right now depicts the love they had before.
Well, I honestly love the friendship scenes more in TBP then the love scenes, at least for now.
YaRa, OMG! I was missing this YaRa. I really loved that scene. I am their fan back now!
I was missing this YaRa.
God bless Cvs.
Awesome post Shaz!
Originally posted by Kesha1234

One of the best episodes of TBP ever!
Actually, I had done my half of computer in the morning, so couldn't come online at evening!
Gangbusters man! My favourite scene was that of KiPi.
Kiya's concern for KD, I was ready for it.
But Piddi!
I'm telling you Piddi's character has improved a LOT!
What was unexpected was that, that Kiya asked Piddi how KD was.
I really had tears in my eyes in today's episode.
And that JeeMi+Panchi scene, so hilarious!
When Chintu said, "Yeh mere account se" or something like that, I was laughing through my tears.
Then when RV was messaging Panchi, I was touched.
"Any idea how is KD?" I LOVE YOU CVs!
Can you tell me if KD asked once in the episode that "How is RV?" Or something like that? Did he? Please tell me.
I missed it.
If he didn't, I'm sure he must be worried for him.
The hatred they have right now depicts the love they had before.
Well, I honestly love the friendship scenes more in TBP then the love scenes, at least for now.
YaRa, OMG! I was missing this YaRa. I really loved that scene. I am their fan back now!
I was missing this YaRa.
God bless Cvs.
Awesome post Shaz!

Completely agree with you!
Kipi scene was one of my favorites, too! 
It was just so well done by both of them! 👏
And yes, KD did ask about Rv..He asked piddhi about it.
So, it was mutual care from both sides this time! 😳

Edited by coolpixie - 11 years ago
@ Cherru: yes KD asked Piddhi how is RV!!