India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Somebody please knock Purvi off DT note pg2

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
WHO THE HEK does this manipulative and lying girl think she is deciding what needs to be done in so many characters' lives, all in the conceited  name of "Bhalayi"?

Seriously, I want to ask this girl "Who gave YOU the right to decide if and when Ovi learns about the truth of her child's death?...Who the hek do you think you are taking Ovi's right to mourn her child away from her?"

Shame on her! Purvi is undoubtedly one of the most disgusting leads I have seen in a tv show in a looong time! All of her actions have caused nothing but pain and misery! She has ruined so many lives in her quest of "bhalayi"! Who gave her the right to play with so many lives like she did?!

And let's not even forget Arjun. So many people here cry "Poor Arjun" "Oh wittle Arjun was forced by big bad Ovi to marry her!" "Poor Arjun's life is over!"

Please, Arjun is a two-timing and spineless character! Stand up for yourself dude! Stop acting like a victim when you have equally taken all decisions as Ovi and Purvi! If you weren't so lalloo after Purvi and thought with your head, may be you would have had the life you wanted! Oh and if you once decided to stay married to Ovi, have sex with her, and create a baby, then stick to your guts! Don't drool after your Saali.

Arjun and Purvi are snakes in the disguise of "mahaan" and "victimized" characters. Honestly, out of Ovi, Arjun, and Purvi, Ovi is the one who is most honest. Whatever Ovi has done, she has done it in front of everyone and never hid her true intentions! Arjun and Purvi are the ones who go behind others' back like the cheaters they are.

EDIT: Another thing I would like to add is that I can't believe how uncaring, how little emotion Arjun showed over his and Ovi's baby's death. Clearly he is so happy about Purvi having his child and not as upset about the child he and Ovi took care of for so long and were expecting.

Edited by jnawaz - 11 April 2013 at 8:42pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhani10amandasookooMissMonasamektaani_20pari87m_mastinividancesHillyloveKalapieffingkayamath_notinuse_shermaTiyalikoolsadhu1000ilovepyaarJustlikethat1

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
LOL
Purvi is goddess
I have no idea how she landed on earth
I hope no one like purvi ever comes my way in real life
And if she is the definition of bhalai
I wonder what burai is

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amandasookooLoveAshvikpari87m_mastiKalapiMidnightRamblerJustlikethat1

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I agree with u totally .

The nineteen year old decides what r the haqs of the family , when the haqs should be given , when they should suddenly and conveniently materialize , who guys like Arjun should marry , whether someone's baby's death should be told to that person or not , whether her mom who had made some horrendous  mistakes in her marraige and abandoned her children should be accepted back or not , whether her gunda foster brother should be accepted or not ...how much  her sister's husband should continue lying to her ...everything . The 19 yr old decides everything , the elders r just there to throw flowers on her like the Dev lok from the heavens above in any Bhakti serial . For instance no chawl cat in this serial to this day has asked her how long she plans to stay in her maika and why she isn't  doing her own sansaar . Arjun hs no identity ever since he met her , he just echoes her words and nods his head like a Nandi bull . This the nonsense we r subjected to for months now and i hope we see a divorce and a new lead for Ovi coz we r so , so tired .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amandasookoom_mastiHillylove_notinuse_KalapiMidnightRamblerJustlikethat1

nividances IF-Dazzler
nividances
nividances

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Not going against your post at all...just FYI Ovi manipulated Purvi with accepting Archana in return for Arjun and she did that behind everyone's backs without their knowledge. Regardless I do agree that Purvi has no right to decide other people's lives for their bhalayi. She did the same thing with exposing Punni's affair but now she expects Punni to not do the same! Whatever Ovi and Punni do stays in tune with their character and personality but Purvi uses mahaanta/sacrifice as an excuse to hide her mistakes.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

xxxnmamandasookoochinyerepari87m_mastiMidnightRamblerTiyaliJustlikethat1

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gyadav

Not going against your post at all...just FYI Ovi manipulated Purvi with accepting Archana in return for Arjun and she did that behind everyone's backs without their knowledge. Regardless I do agree that Purvi has no right to decide other people's lives for their bhalayi. She did the same thing with exposing Punni's affair but now she expects Punni to not do the same! Whatever Ovi and Punni do stays in tune with their character and personality but Purvi uses mahaanta/sacrifice as an excuse to hide her mistakes.

Thanks for bringing that up! Smile I agree with that. I just didn't remember.

I think Ovi's biggest and sole mistake has been that deal she made. Other than that, she is villianized here more than she is actually is. And it's obviously because of the bias the many people have toward Arjun and Purvi.

Personally, I'd take Ovi over Arjun/Purvi any day. Ovi is a representation of a person I could totally see in everyday life. She is vulnerable and insecure yet she has learned from her mistakes and grew.

But Arjun/Purvi are still stuck in the past. Purvi has learned nothing from her mistakes. In fact, she has gotten waaay worse with the amount of things she is hiding from people and constantly lying through her teeth about.

Edited by ChemistryMajor - 10 April 2013 at 3:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amandasookoopari87Tiyaliilovedhanjanird

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I don't blame viewers for blaming Ovi for everything
The cvs didn't do a great job in portraying ovi's character
Ovi's character is not a negative character
She is grey shaded and there is a huge difference in the two
But viewers were forced to believe she is the "problem"
manan_virika Goldie
manan_virika
manan_virika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

LOL
Purvi is goddess
I have no idea how she landed on earth
I hope no one like purvi ever comes my way in real life
And if she is the definition of bhalai
I wonder what burai is

Burai is Ovi..jk..lol
m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gyadav

i know that deal makes Ovi the bad girl...but really think Ovi offered same deal to Archu, but archu didn't accept...so who is Purvi to accept that deal for Archu...ok purvi accepted the deal but this is also done without informing anyone...

but after one month of wedding, Ovi was ready to move-out and move-on...and Purvi knew she was preggo with arjun's sperm...Arjun announced he loves only Purvi...and Purvi made Arjun to have sex with Ovi on what condition "if arjun ever did sacha pyaar with purvi"...isn't it a big manipulation by Purvi...

why always Purvi points everything to Ovi's insecurities, Ovi's sensitivity...but the truth is Purvi never cared for Ovi, she didnot even visit her or postponed her wedding when Ovi attempted suicide...Purvi never considered Ovi as sister, is she considered she should have first made Ovi to comeout from shock fo lossing Arjun...Purvi had better oppurtunity than anyone to reunite ArMan with help of Arjun, but she kept blame on Ovi...

Purvi decides Ovi cannot handle loosing Arjun
Purvi decides Ovi cannot handle loosing Baby
Purvi decides Pari will make Ovi to handle everything...archu replace her bio-kids with purvi...so purvi decided pari will replace bio-kid of Ovi...Clap

Purvi is the big manipulative...Purvi knows how much Ovi loves Arjun, so she played eyelocking, mind reading game...Purvi knows how much Ovi is attached to Pari, so she decides Ovi cannot loose pari at any cost so she has to accept the truth that Pari is illegitimate child of Arjun-Purvi

Edited by m_masti - 10 April 2013 at 4:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amandasookoopari87Kalapikoolsadhu1000

Go to top