ME Promo 13th April WU *Link Added*

Posted: 11 years ago
It has Koki in the living room drinking tea. Voice over voice, Koki is upset with Gopi but... 
Gopi comes from upstairs has some fancy jewellery on  and she is humming, Gopi grabs her tea and leaves.  Koki says, "What has happened to Gopi?" 

Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago
Tfs Deepz... any chance of getting link???
Originally posted by Leki

Tfs Deepz... any chance of getting link???

Trying to find the alternative
but no luck I saw this on a rival site
Edited by Deepikz - 11 years ago

Okie...

so wat do u thnk hv happend to Gopi??? is it plan to expose Urshi???

Okie...

so wat do u thnk hv happend to Gopi??? is it plan to expose Urshi???

I hope it is Leki. But the spolier has Gopi dancing and humming this can be Rashi's dream
Thanks Deepz😛

Seems Gopi is planning something or is led by Rashi's KK..but I doubt it..

This is surely not Rashi's dream.. Gopi is going to do something.. Maybe become strong.. But it will be lovely to see Koki's face when Gopi behaves this way. .After telling Gopi to be strong, this is one way she will be shown what will happen if Gopi becomes like that😆
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks Deepz😛

Seems Gopi is planning something or is led by Rashi's KK..but I doubt it..

This is surely not Rashi's dream.. Gopi is going to do something.. Maybe become strong.. But it will be lovely to see Koki's face when Gopi behaves this way. .After telling Gopi to be strong, this is one way she will be shown what will happen if Gopi becomes like that😆

I think it was Munni that said that maybe Ahem will influence Gopi change i hope that is true
but i hv strong feeling that its Rashi's or Urmi's dream... urmi tends to hv these type of dreams so... hope there wnt b Urshi overdose

but i hv strong feeling that its Rashi's or Urmi's dream... urmi tends to hv these type of dreams so... hope there wnt b Urshi overdose

The promo is focused on Koki and Gopi no UrShi in it but the epi will defn have them in it. Urmi because she wants Dhawal to get married again and to get of Kinjal and Rashi will be there is make sure the KK goes as planned
Originally posted by Deepikz

The promo is focused on Koki and Gopi no UrShi in it but the epi will defn have them in it. Urmi because she wants Dhawal to get married again and to get of Kinjal and Rashi will be there is make sure the KK goes as planned

Surely UrShi will be there but I am glad that the ME promo atleast has them absent😊

You know, If this is Gopi's plan to placate Koki, Rashi will surely try to ruin it somehow and will succeed as the CVs are sadists anyway😡 Poor Gopi..😭

But I think atleast Gopi is trying something other than crying.. that is definitely a change to look forward to after such depressing episodes😊