Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

MADHU...BHOOL JAO SAB..RISHBALA FANS HAVE... (Page 7)

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

What a buzz kill; i don't watch the show for the actors, i watch it for the characters and the story and if in the process the actor makes me fall in love with them i see nothing complaint worthy of that. Anyways, your post is spewing with venom; congratulations ! :D

Some are support RK coz its Vivian essaying that role. Some like you, watch because of the character. In this case RK. Fine, there is nothing wrong with either way round.

What is wrong is not naming abuse as abuse. Not recognizing abuse. Watching abuse EVERYDAY and getting a buzz from it AND thinking its NOT affecting you in real life!

Oh and my post is spewing all the reasons rishbala fans have given to show this jodi finishing together. The sarcasm is extra. I was in a generous mood. Glad you liked it! Wink

My venom is in reserve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajanobodyatnotime-Wanderer-

-NaGa- Senior Member
-NaGa-
-NaGa-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
i like viraj dobrial also(kvb)
its nthing infrnt of him...
-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Again you are right. I really admire you for taking up this task of making this post because frankly, I'd rather stay away. Some of the comments here are annoying.
First time during Holi when Madhu let RK touch her I thought maybe she got caught up in the moment and can't think straight. But now I am simply disgusted by the RK-Madhu scenes. He is forcing himself on her and taking advantage of her emotions and she is not living up to the title of a strong woman.
These type of scenes send a poor message to society. Plus the double standards get to me. Dipali is a vamp but what is RK? Oh right! Wrecked by a past!

Edited by Shreya_94 - 11 April 2013 at 1:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimefia21

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@TM- What is so ABUSIVE in what RK does? Does Madhu take any kind of physical crap from him? Did you not see how she was jumping in his arms? That is called FIGHT and not abuse. By calling RK abusive, you are indirectly calling Madhu weak, which she isn't. And rather Madhu has been physically abusive with him most of the time lol. And same is the case with emotional abuse. If Madhu can move on just the next day after her break up, then sorry but she isn't even emotionally weak also.
Exactly what i have been saying there is a constant battle of power relations between the two where both of them try to shove what they think is right down their throats and dominate..madhu used to do it by morals and rk does it by just domination without using any tool. It was form the very beginning. Remember what Paddo said after Rishbaala first meet to Madhu? That she will not support her now cause she is not fighting for the rights of a stranger anymore! She is having another battle in showing a man's pride , ego and fake world it's place altogether. She is making it personal and not a fight against injustice anymore. Padmini was bang on right about her daughter. Both of them always tried to cower over each other and dominate each other through what both of them individually believe. And thus begun the power relations between them ever since. The edt discussion thread has always mentioned this. Moreover , what Rishbala have is called MVC-Mutual Violence Control in the category of Johnson's violence forms.It is said to be the most rare kind of domestic vilence where BOTH  partners use violence- physical and emotional as a mean in showing each who is in greater authority as a person over each other. Madhu uses emotional abuse as well because covert abuse- like ignorace and avoidance is also said to be a big part of emotional abuse. I am just stating a fact, and NOT an opinion. So abuse is from both sides. 
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

What a buzz kill; i don't watch the show for the actors, i watch it for the characters and the story and if in the process the actor makes me fall in love with them i see nothing complaint worthy of that. Anyways, your post is spewing with venom; congratulations ! :D

Some are support RK coz its Vivian essaying that role. Some like you, watch because of the character. In this case RK. Fine, there is nothing wrong with either way round.

What is wrong is not naming abuse as abuse. Not recognizing abuse. Watching abuse EVERYDAY and getting a buzz from it AND thinking its NOT affecting you in real life!

Oh and my post is spewing all the reasons rishbala fans have given to show this jodi finishing together. The sarcasm is extra. I was in a generous mood. Glad you liked it! Wink

My venom is in reserve
Thats not true. I hate the mere allegation on girls here that they squee over rk because of vivians good looks. why the heck brand a particular sea of females to be nothing but hormonally high teens without brains? i have been hearing this allegation on girls almost ever since the show started and i am sick of it. If one talks about respecting women so much then why not respect real girls and real women and not judge their preferences over fictional things? I am not arguing , I am just questioning something thats been bothering me , so please don't mind.
nobodyatnotime Senior Member
nobodyatnotime
nobodyatnotime

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

Agreed, TM. Agreed :)
I think I'm beginning to find this show disturbing LOL I will reiterate points made by me in previous threads - RK does not use violence. It is not physical abuse.But abuse does not involve force alone. What he does is abuse on a mental and emotional level. The guy has issues! I don't find his actions even the slightest bit romantic.

Some say they are fed up of people complaining and analysing RK. I say I'm fed up of members that tell you to shut up.  Er, no thank you. If we can shower love and adulation over a show and its characters, we can most certainly object and voice displeasure over certain aspects to the show aswell.

This. Every time we say something, we are negative or delusional or spoilsports. What about the fact that their posts make me wanna throw up on my screen? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-fia21

Hybrid_Freak IF-Addictz
Hybrid_Freak
Hybrid_Freak

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
1St u differentiate between real nd reel.we r watching a fictional show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaazukideewani

nobodyatnotime Senior Member
nobodyatnotime
nobodyatnotime

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilish-grin

1St u differentiate between real nd reel.we r watching a fictional show.

We know we are watching a fictional show. If fiction didn't affect life, so many people wouldn't ahve wanted people like Salman Rushdie dead. The fact is that fiction, and mass media in general has far more power to affect societal attitudes than moral science book. That is why, we are worried about the kind of message this show is giving out- that it is okay for a guy to mistreat a woman, nver apologize and force her to come back to him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-

Go to top