Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

MADHU...BHOOL JAO SAB..RISHBALA FANS HAVE... (Page 4)

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Sorry to say but many here are liking Vivian Dsena because of RK and not RK because they fangirl over Vivian Dsena. I think more that Rishbala fans, you guys need to learn to differentiate between real and reel.

And Oh baby, if they look hot together, then it is another cherry on the cake. We are more intrigued by their story and hotness is just a bonus.

We even loved them when they were delivering those lame hugs nonstop. We didn't know that he is acting and hot romance is yet to come.

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

So just cuz Madhu has been through worse during Balraj time, whatever RK does with her is a princess treatment? In that case Madhu should beat RK with a stick 50-100 times cuz he has been through worse when he got shot LOL
Man, You crack me up!LOLLOL Yesssh, of course its princess treatment! Afterall, its his haq nah, poor boy witnessed his dad killing himself, so licence toh banta hai bhai to treat everyone like crap!Tongue

@TM, awesome post!! People here fail to differentiate and hence their delusional mindsets! So dont try banging your head against their thick head, cuz you aint going to get anywhere. For them its entertainment because theri mindset is still set in the 11th century, where the husband would domestically abuse his wife and she would still wash his feet and pray for himLOLLOL (WAISE those claiming it aint abuse, check the UN definition for DOMESTIC ABUSE, and your answer shall be answered IN BLACK AND WHITEBig smile)  It doesnt matter how disgusted MB herself was today, beause they are bheeryyy bheeryy hot in such scenesLOL pata nahi from which angleConfusedLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotime-Rimsha-sizzles..Khushi..-Wanderer-PantheraSiri22ninandBasiliskRolzz_Darling_--Udhay--

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

So truely put...todays episode was so beyond tolerance...picking up the girl everytime she said no...n the way it is glorified...for him...she was no more than object...

Its like a compulsion that if it starts with these 2..it has to end with them...just bcoz they look good together...Pinch
And not to forget, looking everywhere so she doesnt escape!LOL And ohh yeah, I wont hold you here against your wishes and yet decides, you know what! You aint worth having any rights, you are my servant and shall remain so! in fact sorry even servants are treated with more dignity! I shall research further and get backLOL Waise antagonist dont winTongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotime-Wanderer-Siri22--Udhay--

Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Agreed, TM. Agreed :)
I think I'm beginning to find this show disturbing LOL I will reiterate points made by me in previous threads - RK does not use violence. It is not physical abuse.But abuse does not involve force alone. What he does is abuse on a mental and emotional level. The guy has issues! I don't find his actions even the slightest bit romantic.

Some say they are fed up of people complaining and analysing RK. I say I'm fed up of members that tell you to shut up.  Er, no thank you. If we can shower love and adulation over a show and its characters, we can most certainly object and voice displeasure over certain aspects to the show aswell.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotime-Wanderer-Panthera_Darling_--Udhay--

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
If U Don't like Rishbala fine - BUT You have no right to criticise their fans for their choices.

This show promised them Rishbala and their Dark lovestory and they have been watching the show for that - So what's wrong in that.

Personally - I don't like Madhu - BUT I don't criticise Rishbala fans over it.

Keep ur opinion on Rishbala fans to urself..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueendestineyyy.SoulMates.Nisha0604-Raichu-

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Waise just in case someone has been struck with amnesia, do go and check Radha's entry scene where RK was ready to smash a bottle on MB's head! Had it not been for Radha's intervention at that moment in time, MB would have had the BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE of having a bottle being exploded on her head! Still not abusive! Its pyar!LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajanobodyatnotimeSiri22-Wanderer--Rimsha-sizzles_Darling_--Udhay--

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

LOL

No that rule is only for RK because he ' TRULY LOVES' Madhu aur wo to RK ka ishhtaayl hain naWink If Madhu does the same, that means her love is not true.
You should know by now...RK kuch bhi kare to leela, aur koi kae to uska character dheela.Wink

Ooopsss... my bad. I totally forgot that everything RK does becomes holy blessing of Lord. Lucky Madhu, she should fall on RKs feet while she still has chance & for all we know maybe RK will bless her to salvation by striking her face with his feet. RK ishh-tyle Embarrassed

PS-Madhu shouldn't resist RKs feet from striking her face or else no salvation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeSiri22-Wanderer---Udhay--

McMuffin Senior Member
McMuffin
McMuffin

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Madhu fanatics on roll Party
I love this forum ROFL

btw there's a topic which calls madhu chipkooo LOL Attack Tongue

Edited by Mal_Parker - 10 April 2013 at 3:47pm

Go to top