Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

MADHU...BHOOL JAO SAB..RISHBALA FANS HAVE... - Page 4

..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MonyP

πŸ˜†

No that rule is only for RK because he ' TRULY LOVES' Madhu aur wo to RK ka ishhtaayl hain naπŸ˜‰ If Madhu does the same, that means her love is not true.
You should know by now...RK kuch bhi kare to leela, aur koi kae to uska character dheela.πŸ˜‰

Ooopsss... my bad. I totally forgot that everything RK does becomes holy blessing of Lord. Lucky Madhu, she should fall on RKs feet while she still has chance & for all we know maybe RK will bless her to salvation by striking her face with his feet. RK ishh-tyle πŸ˜³

PS-Madhu shouldn't resist RKs feet from striking her face or else no salvation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

McMuffin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Madhu fanatics on roll πŸ₯³
I love this forum 🀣

btw there's a topic which calls madhu chipkooo πŸ˜† Attack πŸ˜› Edited by Mal_Parker - 11 years ago
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh I didn't even know who was VD before knowing RK 
I like VD only because of the way he protrays RK !! 
and not because RK is potrayed by VD !!

Really ...

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MonyP

πŸ˜†

No that rule is only for RK because he ' TRULY LOVES' Madhu aur wo to RK ka ishhtaayl hain naπŸ˜‰ If Madhu does the same, that means her love is not true.
You should know by now...RK kuch bhi kare to leela, aur koi kae to uska character dheela.πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†
Uski biwi haina! That too I dont understand how, since even the hindu rituals were not completed, and no civil papers were signed! But yesh, she is his biwi and hence deserves all his pyaar!πŸ˜›

And waise bhi its a simple nok jhok between biwi aur pati dev as was explained today and since RK is not normal this is how he showers his pyar! Poor guy had a terrible childhood! Must be excused!😭 

And yesh MB helping another man stand up makes her a cassanova queen not worthy of a man like RK's love! Poor MB missing out on such great pyaar😭
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

If U Don't like Rishbala fine - BUT You have no right to criticise their fans for their choices.

This show promised them Rishbala and their Dark lovestory and they have been watching the show for that - So what's wrong in that.

Personally - I don't like Madhu - BUT I don't criticise Rishbala fans over it.

Keep ur opinion on Rishbala fans to urself..

Thank you !! 
Fed up of being an easy target because I'm RK fan 
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

πŸ˜†
Uski biwi haina! That too I dont understand how, since even the hindu rituals were not completed, and no civil papers were signed! But yesh, she is his biwi and hence deserves all his pyaar!πŸ˜›

And waise bhi its a simple nok jhok between biwi aur pati dev as was explained today and since RK is not normal this is how he showers his pyar! Poor guy had a terrible childhood! Must be excused!😭 

And yesh MB helping another man stand up makes her a cassanova queen not worthy of a man like RK's love! Poor MB missing out on such great pyaar😭

after all this she got purified n now all set to be worthy for the love πŸ€£
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

If U Don't like Rishbala fine - BUT You have no right to criticise their fans for their choices.

This show promised them Rishbala and their Dark lovestory and they have been watching the show for that - So what's wrong in that.

Personally - I don't like Madhu - BUT I don't criticise Rishbala fans over it.

Keep ur opinion on Rishbala fans to urself..

I have every right to make observations esp if back up with facts. So do you. And I too have been watching. It is a dark love story. Its just that the love is one sided -from the side of Madhu. There is nothing wrong with that. Every story is different. Also at some point every character in the serial has been unlikable. I have also not told anyone not to watch it.

ALL of the above STILL DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT, a significant number of people on this forum:

1. Do NOT know what abuse is...and/or
2. Have no idea about emotional and mental abuse...and/or
2. Think its ok  for a guy to treat a girl the way RK does if the guy loves you and you stand up for yourself occasionally if and when you can...and/or
3.Seeing abuse EVERYDAY does not influence perceptions of esp the young...and/or
4. ...I dunno...think that they will die or grow an extra head if they actually admit, even if its just to themselves, that this is not what they originally thought it was or wanted. That RK is a psychopath.

The fact that it is something else is FINE. SO LONG AS THE ENDING ISN'T WHAT EVERYONE HAD TAKEN FOR GRANTED WOULD BE. THAT RK REDEEMS HIMSELF. For all the reasons I have pointed out many times.

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Madhubala-

Yep Naz!The girl aint no longer tainted! She has indeed been purified completely, and is now ready to be RK's animal oups sorry I meant biwi!☺️
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think some here are missing a very important point here. I thought it was implied but now let me make it CLEAR

I AM NOT ON ANY JODI OR SINGLE CHARACTER'S SIDE

I am merely pointing out how things have been portrayed thus far and my concern that BECAUSE OF WHAT HAS BEEN SHOWN, IT IS TOO FOR GONE IE TOO LATE FOR A RK REDEMPTION TRACK. TO SHOW THAT WOULD SEND SEND A CRAZILY DANGEROUS GROOMIN MSG.

There are already enough girls on here who don't know what abuse is!!!! Imagine how many more out there!!! πŸ˜•

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Madhubala-

[/QUOTE

🀣

Madhu has done nothing to deserve Mighty Supersta's Luv, its RK's generosity that he considers Madhu to be worthy for it. Can't you see, to what  'LENGTHS' he is going to get MadhuπŸ˜› Madhu doen't know how lucky she isπŸ˜‰

Edited*
On a serious note:
It is indeed very shocking to see majority of women/girls here are Either  not aware of ABUSE or may be this kind of abuse is not a big deal for them...it is very frightening indeed
Edited by MonyP - 11 years ago