Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

MADHU...BHOOL JAO SAB..RISHBALA FANS HAVE... (Page 2)

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
RK is a sup-errr-ishhh-tar and everything he does is hawt & sux-see but only in reel life. When it comes to real life, his phans have a different opinion. Hypocrisy much? Oh well, like character, like phans.

How was RK abusive? Didn't you see that Madhu was fighting back. It's abuse when a guy forces a girl and girl offers no resistance to it. Now THAT is called 'abuse' Wacko

Not everyone idolizes & drools over a gentleman. Some like it when the lad is abusive & psycho by nature cuz that makes things 'different' & 'unique'. Now all RK needs to do is start beating Madhu & four gleaming golden stars will get added to his ISHH-TYLE than all shall hail the 'never-before-seen' character.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 10 April 2013 at 3:02pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimesnowy721mangalore-Wanderer-Siri22MonyP_Darling_Basilisk--Udhay--_innocent_

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
What a buzz kill; i don't watch the show for the actors, i watch it for the characters and the story and if in the process the actor makes me fall in love with them i see nothing complaint worthy of that. Anyways, your post is spewing with venom; congratulations ! :D

Edited by DushtDanaf. - 10 April 2013 at 3:40pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2Sanjari7..PlayfulKiss..1mangalorebaisakh45.SoulMates.RuthlessQueenvioletshinesaijahnaviayaazukideewanianitarani

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

What a buzz kill; i don't watch the show for the actos, i watch it for the characters and the story and if in the process the actor makes me fall in love with them i see nothing complaint worthy of that. Anyways, your post is spewing with venom; congratulations ! :D

Thumbs Up I Second that. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueensaijahnaviDushtDanaf.

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Loved your post,
 you have said it all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeankita66

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

RK is a sup-errr-ishhh-tar and everything he does is hawt & sux-see but only in reel life. When it comes to real life, his phans have a different opinion. Hypocrisy much? Oh well, like character, like phans.

Not everyone idolizes & drools over a gentleman. Some like it when the lad is abusive & psycho by nature cuz that makes things 'different' & 'unique'. Now all RK needs to do is start beating Madhu & four gleaming golden stars will get added to his ISHH-TYLE than all shall hail the 'never-before-seen' character.

LOLLOLLOL
Bang on

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeBasilisk

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@TM- What is so ABUSIVE in what RK does? Does Madhu take any kind of physical crap from him? Did you not see how she was jumping in his arms? That is called FIGHT and not abuse. By calling RK abusive, you are indirectly calling Madhu weak, which she isn't. And rather Madhu has been physically abusive with him most of the time lol. And same is the case with emotional abuse. If Madhu can move on just the next day after her break up, then sorry but she isn't even emotionally weak also.

I seriously don't understand this argument Chakku...Confused
Lets say someone try to molest me, I resist and fight him off...that is not called abuse?? Coz I resisted?? 
And I'm weak coz I resisted? Confused 
When does it become an abuse as per you? 
A better term for me might be survivor...but that does not make the guy " non molester" 

Same goes with emotional abuse also! My boy friend emotionally abuse me, I resist and move on! Since I moved on my bf is not an abuser! He will become an abuser only if I was completely broken???Confused

I don't want to give anyone moral class... But if seriously this is how anyone defines abuse I'm worried... Plz don't take it as offensive commentSmile

Edited by Rolzz - 10 April 2013 at 3:10pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72LovePrajanishsweetsnobodyatnotimeSiri22..Khushi..-Wanderer-paljayninandSilentsoulBasilisk_Darling_--Udhay--_innocent_

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@TM- What is so ABUSIVE in what RK does? Does Madhu take any kind of physical crap from him? Did you not see how she was jumping in his arms? That is called FIGHT and not abuse. By calling RK abusive, you are indirectly calling Madhu weak, which she isn't. And rather Madhu has been physically abusive with him most of the time lol. And same is the case with emotional abuse. If Madhu can move on just the next day after her break up, then sorry but she isn't even emotionally weak also.

Shocked WHAT IS THE ABUSE IN WHAT RK DOES??? I AM GLADDD YOU ASKED THIS QUESTION. So many here don't know what abuse it. Abuse isn't just physical it is emotional and pychological too. Here you go honey...read  this and remember it. It might be one of the most important things you will learn, seeing as you like bad boys.

Abuse Definitions

The widely used Conflict Tactics Scale measures roughly twenty distinct acts of "psychological aggression" ie abuse in three different categories:

1. Verbal aggression (e.g., saying something that upsets, hurts, humiliates or annoys someone else);
  2. Dominant behaviors (e.g., preventing someone from leaving if they wish, or to have contact with their family or friends);
  3. Jealous behaviors (e.g. thinking that the other person belong to them and/or accusing a partner of maintaining other parallel relations).

The U.S. Department of Justice defines emotionally abusive traits as including causing fear by: intimidation, threatening physical harm to self, partner, children, or partner's family or friends, destruction of pets and property, forcing isolation from family, friends, or school or work.[5]

In 1996, Health Canada argued that emotional abuse is motivated by urges including but not limited to: "power and discontrol",[3] and defines emotional abuse as including rejecting, degrading, terrorizing, isolating, corrupting/exploiting and "denying emotional responsiveness" as characteristic of emotional abuse.

Several studies have argued that an isolated incident of either verbal aggression, dominant conduct or jealous behaviors does not constitute the term "psychological abuse." Rather, a pattern of such behaviors is a more appropriate scenario to be considered, unlike physical and sexual maltreatment where only one incident is necessary to label it as abuse.[6] Tomison and Tucci write, "emotional abuse is characterised by a climate or pattern of behavior(s) occurring over time [...] Thus, 'sustained' and 'repetitive' are the crucial components of any definition of emotional abuse."[7] Andrew Vachss, an author, attorney and former sex crimes investigator, defines emotional abuse as "the systematic diminishment of another. It may be intentional or subconscious (or both), but it is always a course of conduct, not a single event."

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kusum21LovePrajanobodyatnotime..Khushi..-Wanderer-paljayninandBasiliskRolzz_Darling_Magical-Wings--Udhay--_innocent_

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ppl still don't find RK abusive even after today's episode!! WackoWacko

P.S. Abuse is not necessarily physical only...it can be mental abuse, emotional abuse etc...

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 10 April 2013 at 3:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Siri22-Wanderer-paljay_Darling_--Udhay--_innocent_

Go to top