Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Exactly! Madhu should consider herself lucky that THE  ALMIGHTY wants her back now and should stop throwing tantrums! I mean who is she afterall? Just an ordinary puppet of THE ALMIGHTY!! And besides tantrums pe sirf haq hai THE ALMIGHTY ka! ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by TheDarkKnight - 11 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

I think some here are missing a very important point here. I thought it was implied but now let me make it CLEAR

I AM NOT ON ANY JODI OR SINGLE CHARACTER'S SIDE

I am merely pointing out how things have been portrayed thus far and my concern that BECAUSE OF WHAT HAS BEEN SHOWN, IT IS TOO FOR GONE IE TOO LATE FOR A RK REDEMPTION TRACK. TO SHOW THAT WOULD SEND SEND A CRAZILY DANGEROUS GROOMIN MSG.

There are already enough girls on here who don't know what abuse is!!!! Imagine how many more out there!!! 😕

Well I thought I was MB's fan until after I saw how easily she melted in the arms of the man who abused her and humiliated her mother time and time again!! I mean after seeing the portrayal of her character in the last 2 episodes minus today, i was baffled and amazed that she could easily allow such a man to even touch her. 

I have stated this earlier and will do so again, FICTION has a line it ought not to cross aswell! Many might argue its fiction and hence we have all the liberty to enjoy such torture, but please do not forget there are illiterate women who watch these shows and do get inspired, and of course not to forget the youngsters we have on this forum too! I mean as young as 12! I mean thats shocking to see them glorifying such acts and it makes me wonder whether in REALITY, they were to come across such a psycho if they would sit at home and daydream about them or get a restraining order!😕  

Yes! It is shocking to see the lack of understanding of what constitute abuse! A reading on the United Nations' page is a MUST for most here it seems to understand the real layer behind the word ABUSE!  But then again even the makers think this is REDEMPTION and hence am assuming they too dont consider this to be abused!😕 I dont know what to make of such mindsets, if am being honest.
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TM, I hope you don't mind me saying this in your topic but something has bothered me for quite some time... so I need to say it, like now! ðŸ˜†

It wasn't so long ago that DD fans were constantly ridiculed and labelled as sensitive and touchy. I remember coming across many posts that mocked DD and her fans. But a lot (not all) of DD fans took it in their stride and were quite dignified about it. But now look who are being sensitive and touchy.  I just wish some (not all) VD fans would try to understand that RK's behaviour is being questioned, not the actor playing him. If Madhu can be mocked, then why can't a character analysis of RK take place? Why such double standards?

There - said it. *runs away*

😆
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zinnia.TaaRey

TM, I hope you don't mind me saying this in your topic but something has bothered me for quite some time... so I need to say it, like now! ðŸ˜†

It wasn't so long ago that DD fans were constantly ridiculed and labelled as sensitive and touchy. I remember coming across many posts that mocked DD and her fans. But a lot (not all) of DD fans took it in their stride and were quite dignified about it. But now look who are being sensitive and touchy.  I just wish some (not all) VD fans would try to understand that RK's behaviour is being questioned, not the actor playing him. If Madhu can be mocked, then why can't a character analysis of RK take place? Why such double standards?

There - said it. *runs away*

😆

u got TM in trouble ..n run away😡🤣
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Madhubala-

u got TM in trouble ..n run away😡🤣

lol 😆

TM has nothing to worry abt...those were my words! I know some people will not like my post, but this is the truth and I had to say it  😆
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree.

I'm just so tired of crying myself hoarse about this abuse ting I have nothing more to say.

Someone said to one it may seem abuse but to others it may not well... the definition of abuse doesn't change from person to person. It is what it is.  Anyways I'm just tired.

I'm just hoping that since RK has cut his hand and Madhu was wrapping it with her dupatta hopefully the cv's won't degrade her further by making her feed him. that would seal the deal for me.
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mal_Parker

Madhu fanatics on roll 🥳
I love this forum 🤣

btw there's a topic which calls madhu chipkooo 😆 Attack 😛

You r shameless!!😛😆
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well if I say anything favouring madhus character I'll be labelled as 'Nari morcha ' ..

Today where we women stand and are able to voice our opinion is because of this so called 'Nari morcha' 

If we stand up for another woman, giver her a voice, we are being ridiculed...

I know we don't come here for moral science, enough of that already at our homes, but what's wrong in supporting a female character! 

Well, I've decided to say nothing now...quietly read and comment only if I like the post ...for me, either way  madhu chooses, is fine with me, I'm gonna walk along with her...

(set her free and let her make her own choices RK, she'll come back to you with open heart and mind quicker than you know it...stop insulting your feelings and hers...)

Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

What a buzz kill; i don't watch the show for the actors, i watch it for the characters and the story and if in the process the actor makes me fall in love with them i see nothing complaint worthy of that. Anyways, your post is spewing with venom; congratulations ! :D

Some are support RK coz its Vivian essaying that role. Some like you, watch because of the character. In this case RK. Fine, there is nothing wrong with either way round.

What is wrong is not naming abuse as abuse. Not recognizing abuse. Watching abuse EVERYDAY and getting a buzz from it AND thinking its NOT affecting you in real life!

Oh and my post is spewing all the reasons rishbala fans have given to show this jodi finishing together. The sarcasm is extra. I was in a generous mood. Glad you liked it! 😉

My venom is in reserve
-NaGa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail
i like viraj dobrial also(kvb)
its nthing infrnt of him...