Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
@Rollz- Peace out :-)

@Mony- I guess you yourself just see hotness and style of heroes in shows rather than their characters, that is why generalising all the people on such basis. Anyway, get well soon. And don't quote me please. I am out of here.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So truely put...todays episode was so beyond tolerance...picking up the girl everytime she said no...n the way it is glorified...for him...she was no more than object...

Its like a compulsion that if it starts with these 2..it has to end with them...just bcoz they look good together...😡
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

So just cuz Madhu has been through worse during Balraj time, whatever RK does with her is a princess treatment? In that case Madhu should beat RK with a stick 50-100 times cuz he has been through worse when he got shot πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

No that rule is only for RK because he ' TRULY LOVES' Madhu aur wo to RK ka ishhtaayl hain naπŸ˜‰ If Madhu does the same, that means her love is not true.
You should know by now...RK kuch bhi kare to leela, aur koi kae to uska character dheela.πŸ˜‰
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

ROFL🀣🀣🀣

Ppl still don't find RK abusive even after today's episode!! 

P.S. Abuse is not necessarily physical only...it can be mental abuse, emotional abuse etc...

DarkKnight its SCARY!! πŸ˜• its SHOCKING!!! or else these girls are just young and still very naive and/or immature and subconsciously think if they change "sides" or let go of their "side/viewpoint" then they somehow become small or will look stupid.

The number of post saying things like "rishbala for ever and to the end. No matter what is shocking and scary!
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Sorry to say but many here are liking Vivian Dsena because of RK and not RK because they fangirl over Vivian Dsena. I think more that Rishbala fans, you guys need to learn to differentiate between real and reel.

And Oh baby, if they look hot together, then it is another cherry on the cake. We are more intrigued by their story and hotness is just a bonus.

We even loved them when they were delivering those lame hugs nonstop. We didn't know that he is acting and hot romance is yet to come.

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

So just cuz Madhu has been through worse during Balraj time, whatever RK does with her is a princess treatment? In that case Madhu should beat RK with a stick 50-100 times cuz he has been through worse when he got shot πŸ˜†

Man, You crack me up!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yesssh, of course its princess treatment! Afterall, its his haq nah, poor boy witnessed his dad killing himself, so licence toh banta hai bhai to treat everyone like crap!πŸ˜›

@TM, awesome post!! People here fail to differentiate and hence their delusional mindsets! So dont try banging your head against their thick head, cuz you aint going to get anywhere. For them its entertainment because theri mindset is still set in the 11th century, where the husband would domestically abuse his wife and she would still wash his feet and pray for himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† (WAISE those claiming it aint abuse, check the UN definition for DOMESTIC ABUSE, and your answer shall be answered IN BLACK AND WHITEπŸ˜ƒ)  It doesnt matter how disgusted MB herself was today, beause they are bheeryyy bheeryy hot in such scenesπŸ˜† pata nahi from which angleπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Madhubala-

So truely put...todays episode was so beyond tolerance...picking up the girl everytime she said no...n the way it is glorified...for him...she was no more than object...

Its like a compulsion that if it starts with these 2..it has to end with them...just bcoz they look good together...😡

And not to forget, looking everywhere so she doesnt escape!πŸ˜† And ohh yeah, I wont hold you here against your wishes and yet decides, you know what! You aint worth having any rights, you are my servant and shall remain so! in fact sorry even servants are treated with more dignity! I shall research further and get backπŸ˜† Waise antagonist dont winπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed, TM. Agreed :)
I think I'm beginning to find this show disturbing πŸ˜† I will reiterate points made by me in previous threads - RK does not use violence. It is not physical abuse.But abuse does not involve force alone. What he does is abuse on a mental and emotional level. The guy has issues! I don't find his actions even the slightest bit romantic.

Some say they are fed up of people complaining and analysing RK. I say I'm fed up of members that tell you to shut up.  Er, no thank you. If we can shower love and adulation over a show and its characters, we can most certainly object and voice displeasure over certain aspects to the show aswell.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
If U Don't like Rishbala fine - BUT You have no right to criticise their fans for their choices.

This show promised them Rishbala and their Dark lovestory and they have been watching the show for that - So what's wrong in that.

Personally - I don't like Madhu - BUT I don't criticise Rishbala fans over it.

Keep ur opinion on Rishbala fans to urself..
_innocent_ thumbnail
Waise just in case someone has been struck with amnesia, do go and check Radha's entry scene where RK was ready to smash a bottle on MB's head! Had it not been for Radha's intervention at that moment in time, MB would have had the BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE of having a bottle being exploded on her head! Still not abusive! Its pyar!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†