MADHU...BHOOL JAO SAB..RISHBALA FANS HAVE...

Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
...because  we look smoking hot togather!!! Oh yes and coz you are MINE.
Mine is the same as love. So what that I treat you worse than dog poo?
So what that I frighten you..they can't see the fear in your eyes...or my complete lack of recognition of your fear. My sexy eyes makes them think its regret and the beginning of my realizing I love you.
What is love? Oh yes...love is the same as MINE.
 Everyone knows I love you...because after all we are the LEAD JODI. SO IT HAS TO BE LOVE AND END WITH US LIVING HAPPY EVER AFTER.
And also I am handsome and sexy oh and before I forget...I have STYLE!!
Oh and of course so many girls like VIvian Desena. So if they support HIM then the MUST support RK! Sorry...SUPERSTAR RK! Why?
Because they can separate reel from real. The glorification and romanticisation of abuse does not influence them in real life.

Nok jok toh hoti rehti hai

Lock all the windows and doors and get the knives out. AFTER ALL I LOVE YOU. I JUST HAVN'T REALISED IT YET. WHEN I REALISE IT I WILL BE SORRY AND I WILL BE REDEAMED. WHATTT???

Who is asking why have I not realised it yet??? IT MUST BE LOVE COZ WE ARE THE LEAD JODI, IT STARTED WITH US. SO IT MUST FINISH WITH US. WITH YOU FORGIVING ME AND FORGETTING EVERYTHING.

montage courtesy Udhay

Edited by Oh_No_Soaps - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry to say but many here are liking Vivian Dsena because of RK and not RK because they fangirl over Vivian Dsena. I think more that Rishbala fans, you guys need to learn to differentiate between real and reel.

And Oh baby, if they look hot together, then it is another cherry on the cake. We are more intrigued by their story and hotness is just a bonus.

We even loved them when they were delivering those lame hugs nonstop. We didn't know that he is acting and hot romance is yet to come.Edited by CHAKKU_DAAYAN - 11 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL I love your post!! ðŸ˜ƒ You've summarized every excuse that ppl give in order to justify RK's actions in this post of yours!

Nicely said!! 
Edited by TheDarkKnight - 11 years ago
ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Sorry to say but many here are liking Vivian Dsena because of RK and not RK because they fangirl over Vivian Dsena. I think more that Rishbala fans, you guys need to learn to differentiate between real and reel.

And Oh baby, if they look hot together, then it is another cherry on the cake. We are more intrigued by their story and hotness is just a bonus.

We even loved them when they were delivering those lame hugs nonstop. We didn't know that he is acting and hot romance is yet to come.

totally agree with you
they are just trying to find something against RK or rishabla
its seem they need to learn the difference between reality and a show!!!!!
rs272 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with ur post!
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

We even loved them when they were delivering those lame hugs nonstop. We didn't know that his acting and hot romance is yet to come.

Hmmm ...Thank you for pointing it out to me. You like RK. Ok so you like psychopath/bad boys who control and abuse. Happens in real life too -a lot. Rianna comes to mind as an easy eg.

That still does not negate from the fact that if it ends with madhu and RK then its grooming girls to like RK types and influences them into thinking the abuse will stop.

Their story is not intriguing for me...I see it too often in my professional life. I can understand how it is for those who have never come across this.
Hope the writers stay true to the RK character of a psychopath and end it grey/black as opposed to the usual happy ever after.

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved ur post!!

I made my peace with the track... If people want to enjoy this , let them be... 
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@TM- What is so ABUSIVE in what RK does? Does Madhu take any kind of physical crap from him? Did you not see how she was jumping in his arms? That is called FIGHT and not abuse. By calling RK abusive, you are indirectly calling Madhu weak, which she isn't. And rather Madhu has been physically abusive with him most of the time lol. And same is the case with emotional abuse. If Madhu can move on just the next day after her break up, then sorry but she isn't even emotionally weak also.
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
RK is a sup-errr-ishhh-tar and everything he does is hawt & sux-see but only in reel life. When it comes to real life, his phans have a different opinion. Hypocrisy much? Oh well, like character, like phans.

How was RK abusive? Didn't you see that Madhu was fighting back. It's abuse when a guy forces a girl and girl offers no resistance to it. Now THAT is called 'abuse' 

Not everyone idolizes & drools over a gentleman. Some like it when the lad is abusive & psycho by nature cuz that makes things 'different' & 'unique'. Now all RK needs to do is start beating Madhu & four gleaming golden stars will get added to his ISHH-TYLE than all shall hail the 'never-before-seen' character.
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 years ago
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What a buzz kill; i don't watch the show for the actors, i watch it for the characters and the story and if in the process the actor makes me fall in love with them i see nothing complaint worthy of that. Anyways, your post is spewing with venom; congratulations ! :D Edited by DushtDanaf. - 11 years ago