India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Run MADHU Run- Its not safe any more

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Madhu plz run. RK is not normal, and you cannot set him right, nor your love can set him right.
He is very confused person and disturbed all in whole.

He needs help and for sure you cannot help him by agreeing or staying with him. This is not correct on your part. As long as Dipali around, she wont let RK set himself become normal.

Its complicated already and your involvement will make it even worse. I wish Radha Rk mother was there when all this happens.

But dont listen to Radhaji as she would be asking help from you as RK mother, But you cannot sacrifice yourself like this. He need to come back to senses and realize what he is doing first.

Dont be scared if the cuts or threatens. I am sure you will seek help from Sultan. Only he can save you from RK.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Gautambushiijeka94kusum21duggu22snowy72Chaudhrytmsun2011MonyPStargazer.ColdEnchantressadventure_gurl_innocent_

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah she should run with Sultan away from RK and Bhujang ROFLROFL

From what I've seen in the last episodes, I've the feeling that Sultan is more scared of RK than Madhu ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXx1mangaloreChaudhrytm.SoulMates.DushtDanaf.

ColdEnchantress IF-Rockerz
ColdEnchantress
ColdEnchantress

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Absolutely.. Madhu u shud nt live with a monster.. Please save ur life Madhu.. And run away in Sultan's arms.. And tell him how RK abused you..!
So what if Sultan is a GANGSTER.. He has a gold wala heart Madhu..!
Run Madhu Run.. Save your life..!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

duggu22sun2011Chaudhrytmnaina2010

xXxNoreen786xXx Goldie
xXxNoreen786xXx
xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Yeah she should run with Sultan away from RK and BhujangROFLROFL

From what I've seen in the last episodes, I've the feeling that Sultan is more scared of RK than MadhuROFLROFL

Lol ROFL so true. I was just amazed by watching today's episode. RK uff right kameena no one can beat him. I too think sultans scared of him LOL
I still can stop laughing of how madhu did a runner from the bedroom to downstairs.
Just like 'road runner' gone in seconds. But RK koi kum nahi he caught her downstairs just in time. (Pre cap) [:D/]

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreChaudhrytmnaina2010Simple-Girl.SoulMates.-Raichu-

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXxNoreen786xXx

Originally posted by Agathe

Yeah she should run with Sultan away from RK and BhujangROFLROFL

From what I've seen in the last episodes, I've the feeling that Sultan is more scared of RK than MadhuROFLROFL

Lol ROFL so true. I was just amazed by watching today's episode. RK uff right kameena no one can beat him. I too think sultans scared of him LOL
I still can stop laughing of how madhu did a runner from the bedroom to downstairs.
Just like 'road runner' gone in seconds. But RK koi kum nahi he caught her downstairs just in time. (Pre cap) [:D/]

LOL your words cracked me up. Road Runner. I just love it you know. Sach mein Madhu aisi hi bhaagi thi. Gosh bechaari kitni dari hui hai yaar.

Big smile
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Instead of running she should take the knife and threaten to stab herself if he so much as dare utter her name but I also prefer her leaving him there to cut himself and leave him there to bleed to death whilst she runs! So run MB run, a psycho is on the loose! May CVs give you the strength LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Instead of running she should take the knife and threaten to stab herself if he so much as dare utter her name but I also prefer her leaving him there to cut himself and leave him there to bleed to death whilst she runs! So run MB run, a psycho is on the loose! May CVs give you the strength LOLLOLLOL

No no, that should not happen. It will turn RK even more violent. Basically Madhu cannot see violence herself. How can she do it to herself. Its so not possible.

No not in dreams. 
naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CuteChic-

Absolutely.. Madhu u shud nt live with a monster.. Please save ur life Madhu.. And run away in Sultan's arms.. And tell him how RK abused you..!
So what if Sultan is a GANGSTER.. He has a gold wala heart Madhu..!
Run Madhu Run.. Save your life..!!

Are tum bhi kya kya bolte ho. Pagal se tho ek normal insaan behtar hai yaar. wo chaahe Gangster ho ya prankster ho.

Pehle normal insaan tho ho..kya pagalo se pyaar karoge kya, Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011ColdEnchantress

Go to top