Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

VIVIAN DSENA || You're The Greatest (Page 3)

.BadtameezBrat. IF-Sizzlerz
.BadtameezBrat.
.BadtameezBrat.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
totally agree wih u baani... VD is awesome as abhay/rk.. only he can portray ds char so beautifully n make thm epic... Clap……… VDs charm add soul in ds chars...

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

he's amazing; he's perfected RK down to the 't'. He's not just playing a character, everything he does the way he delivers RK's lines and masters his expressions he actually seems to be living the character. Whenever he and DD are together, i can swear i've never seen so much talent on the screen together. he did all his scenes with a flawless grace that only Vivian seems to manage; after a very long time i enjoyed an episode this much, felt like we finally got the beginning days of MEIEJ back!

BINGO! he is given everything he has for this character and that's why this character is so hit. all the credit goes to VDClap an actor is an actor when he is love and hate and rk/vd has bothWink Proud of himApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DushtDanaf.war_is_peace

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prishiya

totally agree wih u baani... VD is awesome as abhay/rk.. only he can portray ds char so beautifully n make thm epic... Clap''' VDs charm add soul in ds chars...

thanks prishiyaBig smile he has taken this character to extreme. his hard work has paid offClap god bless him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.BadtameezBrat.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

He defo is a great actor , he can do any scenes and he just does better each day , just when you think it can't get any better it does

He is Mindblowing actor even as Abhay he was OUTSTANDING !! 
and as Rishabh he is truly doing a Fab Job!! It's not easy to portray this kind of character but he has done it !!

yes aqeelah he is an great actorClap he is doing full justice to his role. his both character was the best character on tv. it is hard to do justice to a character who is a hero and grey shade but VD has done his HW for sure he knows his character in and outClap
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

agree wid all u have said bani..VD makes all his characters epic wid his charm n superb acting..hatts off to him..really proud to be his pankhi..ClapClap

thanks swetaBig smile agree and agreeWink
caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Unresd my comment on Page 2!
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Shivu--

BANG on BaniHug
Vivian Dsena was SPECTACULAR yesterday. For the very FIRST time in 240+ episodes, I hated and literally HATED RK! He pissed me off yesterday for the first time. I couldn't believe my own thoughts, they were hating himLOL. Vivian's expressionsDay Dreaming, his junoon and most of all his psychogiri while forcing him on his BIWI was BANG ON! And how can I forget the LAST part of the episode, when he yelled at the servants! Shocked GOSH! So much power and so much might. I was sitting with my head down but this dialogue made me literally JERK up Shocked I cannot forget that voice and that level! Vivian has grown SO MUCH as an actor, I remember my mom critcising his acting skills need polishing during PKYEK and now she says, if he can make you hate RK to this extent, Vivian's work has paid off! She praised his obsessive lover performance and thats the proof that he has improved, my mom normally doesn't approve acting skills easily! If we compare these two shows, the improvement in RK is absolutely VISIBLE!
Hats off Vivian! Me loves you <3

thanks shivuHuglove is another form of hateLOL i seriously liked all the scenes b/c VD did exactly what he should have. as an actor he did full justice to his role. yes his work has paid off for sureClapClap since your mom said it who does not praise people easily then we have no doubt that he is the BESTWink vivian dsena rocksParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caffeineaddict.

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome post baniClap
VD was amazing yesterday.

lol I loovveed your ps!ROFL

Go to top