Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

VIVIAN DSENA || You're The Greatest (Page 2)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitarani

Agree with every word of your awesome post..VD is just mindblowing...exceptional in his portrayal of RK.

thank youBig smile agree agree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

__smita__ IF-Rockerz
__smita__
__smita__

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
i start watching the becz of vivi..and still watching coz of him..i dont think rk's character would be reach in a this high peak if i wouldnt potraised by vivi..his acting nd everything is just more than awesome and any other word related to it..our love towards rk and some peoples hatred towards this chrater is just bcz of his fab actng..
war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
i dont know anything...i just keep staring at those EYES!!!!Day Dreaming
nidu_dsena IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
BANG on BaniHug
Vivian Dsena was SPECTACULAR yesterday. For the very FIRST time in 240+ episodes, I hated and literally HATED RK! He pissed me off yesterday for the first time. I couldn't believe my own thoughts, they were hating himLOL. Vivian's expressionsDay Dreaming, his junoon and most of all his psychogiri while forcing him on his BIWI was BANG ON! And how can I forget the LAST part of the episode, when he yelled at the servants! Shocked GOSH! So much power and so much might. I was sitting with my head down but this dialogue made me literally JERK up Shocked I cannot forget that voice and that level! Vivian has grown SO MUCH as an actor, I remember my mom critcising his acting skills need polishing during PKYEK and now she says, if he can make you hate RK to this extent, Vivian's work has paid off! She praised his obsessive lover performance and thats the proof that he has improved, my mom normally doesn't approve acting skills easily! If we compare these two shows, the improvement in RK is absolutely VISIBLE!
Hats off Vivian! Me loves you <3

Edited by --Shivu-- - 10 April 2013 at 9:17pm
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by violetshine

Clap GREAT POST BANI as always Big smile... 

he is defo Perfection in everyway Day Dreaming
Vivian, is doing an amazing job as RK, he has people hate and love him but either way he's playing on everyone's mind!!Wink

His sexiness is on another level and you will agree with me also Wink

i can't imagine and dont wanna imagine someone else playing the role of RK as Vivan does justice to it.. he puts his heart and soul in to his performance which is truly commendable Big smile

thanks sanaBig smile he sure is! he sure is doing an amazing job with his characterClapClap
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitakundra

i start watching the becz of vivi..and still watching coz of him..i dont think rk's character would be reach in a this high peak if i wouldnt potraised by vivi..his acting nd everything is just more than awesome and any other word related to it..our love towards rk and some peoples hatred towards this chrater is just bcz of his fab actng..

me toBig smile VD is doing amazing job with his characterClapClap
DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
he's amazing; he's perfected RK down to the 't'. He's not just playing a character, everything he does the way he delivers RK's lines and masters his expressions he actually seems to be living the character. Whenever he and DD are together, i can swear i've never seen so much talent on the screen together. he did all his scenes with a flawless grace that only Vivian seems to manage; after a very long time i enjoyed an episode this much, felt like we finally got the beginning days of MEIEJ back!

Edited by DushtDanaf. - 10 April 2013 at 8:55pm

Go to top