Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: love.abhay

agree wid all u have said bani..VD makes all his characters epic wid his charm n superb acting..hatts off to him..really proud to be his pankhi..👏👏

thanks sweta😃 agree and agree😉
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Unresd my comment on Page 2!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Shivu--

BANG on Bani🤗
Vivian Dsena was SPECTACULAR yesterday. For the very FIRST time in 240+ episodes, I hated and literally HATED RK! He pissed me off yesterday for the first time. I couldn't believe my own thoughts, they were hating him😆. Vivian's expressions, his junoon and most of all his psychogiri while forcing him on his BIWI was BANG ON! And how can I forget the LAST part of the episode, when he yelled at the servants! 😲 GOSH! So much power and so much might. I was sitting with my head down but this dialogue made me literally JERK up 😲 I cannot forget that voice and that level! Vivian has grown SO MUCH as an actor, I remember my mom critcising his acting skills need polishing during PKYEK and now she says, if he can make you hate RK to this extent, Vivian's work has paid off! She praised his obsessive lover performance and thats the proof that he has improved, my mom normally doesn't approve acting skills easily! If we compare these two shows, the improvement in RK is absolutely VISIBLE!
Hats off Vivian! Me loves you <3

thanks shivu🤗love is another form of hate😆 i seriously liked all the scenes b/c VD did exactly what he should have. as an actor he did full justice to his role. yes his work has paid off for sure👏👏 since your mom said it who does not praise people easily then we have no doubt that he is the BEST😉 vivian dsena rocks🥳
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post bani👏
VD was amazing yesterday.

lol I loovveed your ps!🤣
duaa92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsome post bani👏
VD is a superb and marvellous actor and for me it is he who made this show worth watching and last nyts epi was another showcase of his skill awsom!!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivoash

Awesome post bani👏
VD was amazing yesterday.

lol I loovveed your ps!🤣

thanks ash😳 lol 🤣
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He had stole and become my heart by only being the character Abhay . He gave me Abhay and that's the reason why I watched this show as a sort of thankfulness for giving me Abhay :) . RK is a character I like , but Abhay is Abhay. :) <3
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: duaa92

Awsome post bani👏
VD is a superb and marvellous actor and for me it is he who made this show worth watching and last nyts epi was another showcase of his skill awsom!!

thanks duaa😳 me to!👍🏼
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

He had stole and become my heart by only being the character Abhay . He gave me Abhay and that's the reason why I watched this show as a sort of thankfulness for giving me Abhay :) . RK is a character I like , but Abhay is Abhay. :) <3

abhay
...Seema... thumbnail
agree with ur each and every word.vd did wonders and wrote new chap in tv history as a vampire abhay raichand and nw as rk he is again doing wonders.with each and every passing day im becoming his more and more die die die die hard fan.man u r on fire👍🏼 Edited by vmpy - 11 years ago