Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont know anything...i just keep staring at those EYES!!!!
bani bang on ๐Ÿค—
awesome post n agre wid each n every word u said 
he breathes life in his chracters which he plays โ˜บ๏ธ
he makes dem EPIC ๐Ÿ˜ณ
none could hav played abhay n RK better dan VD๐Ÿ˜ณ
proud to b his fan๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by nidu_dsena - 11 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
BANG on Bani๐Ÿค—
Vivian Dsena was SPECTACULAR yesterday. For the very FIRST time in 240+ episodes, I hated and literally HATED RK! He pissed me off yesterday for the first time. I couldn't believe my own thoughts, they were hating him๐Ÿ˜†. Vivian's expressions, his junoon and most of all his psychogiri while forcing him on his BIWI was BANG ON! And how can I forget the LAST part of the episode, when he yelled at the servants! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ GOSH! So much power and so much might. I was sitting with my head down but this dialogue made me literally JERK up ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I cannot forget that voice and that level! Vivian has grown SO MUCH as an actor, I remember my mom critcising his acting skills need polishing during PKYEK and now she says, if he can make you hate RK to this extent, Vivian's work has paid off! She praised his obsessive lover performance and thats the proof that he has improved, my mom normally doesn't approve acting skills easily! If we compare these two shows, the improvement in RK is absolutely VISIBLE!
Hats off Vivian! Me loves you <3
Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: violetshine

๐Ÿ‘ GREAT POST BANI as always ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... 

he is defo Perfection in everyway 
Vivian, is doing an amazing job as RK, he has people hate and love him but either way he's playing on everyone's mind!!๐Ÿ˜‰

His sexiness is on another level and you will agree with me also ๐Ÿ˜‰

i can't imagine and dont wanna imagine someone else playing the role of RK as Vivan does justice to it.. he puts his heart and soul in to his performance which is truly commendable ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks sana๐Ÿ˜ƒ he sure is! he sure is doing an amazing job with his character๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitakundra

i start watching the becz of vivi..and still watching coz of him..i dont think rk's character would be reach in a this high peak if i wouldnt potraised by vivi..his acting nd everything is just more than awesome and any other word related to it..our love towards rk and some peoples hatred towards this chrater is just bcz of his fab actng..

me to๐Ÿ˜ƒ VD is doing amazing job with his character๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he's amazing; he's perfected RK down to the 't'. He's not just playing a character, everything he does the way he delivers RK's lines and masters his expressions he actually seems to be living the character. Whenever he and DD are together, i can swear i've never seen so much talent on the screen together. he did all his scenes with a flawless grace that only Vivian seems to manage; after a very long time i enjoyed an episode this much, felt like we finally got the beginning days of MEIEJ back! Edited by DushtDanaf. - 11 years ago
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
totally agree wih u baani... VD is awesome as abhay/rk.. only he can portray ds char so beautifully n make thm epic... ๐Ÿ‘โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ VDs charm add soul in ds chars...
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

he's amazing; he's perfected RK down to the 't'. He's not just playing a character, everything he does the way he delivers RK's lines and masters his expressions he actually seems to be living the character. Whenever he and DD are together, i can swear i've never seen so much talent on the screen together. he did all his scenes with a flawless grace that only Vivian seems to manage; after a very long time i enjoyed an episode this much, felt like we finally got the beginning days of MEIEJ back!

BINGO! he is given everything he has for this character and that's why this character is so hit. all the credit goes to VD๐Ÿ‘ an actor is an actor when he is love and hate and rk/vd has both๐Ÿ˜‰ Proud of him
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: prishiya

totally agree wih u baani... VD is awesome as abhay/rk.. only he can portray ds char so beautifully n make thm epic... ๐Ÿ‘''' VDs charm add soul in ds chars...

thanks prishiya๐Ÿ˜ƒ he has taken this character to extreme. his hard work has paid off๐Ÿ‘ god bless him.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

He defo is a great actor , he can do any scenes and he just does better each day , just when you think it can't get any better it does

He is Mindblowing actor even as Abhay he was OUTSTANDING !! 
and as Rishabh he is truly doing a Fab Job!! It's not easy to portray this kind of character but he has done it !!

yes aqeelah he is an great actor๐Ÿ‘ he is doing full justice to his role. his both character was the best character on tv. it is hard to do justice to a character who is a hero and grey shade but VD has done his HW for sure he knows his character in and out๐Ÿ‘