VIVIAN DSENA || You're The Greatest

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Phenomenal and Marvelous acting by Vivian Dsena๐Ÿ‘

we had seen him as abhay raichand the man that stole our heart and we see him as the RK Superstar with RK the right kameena who has become our heart. what VD did today made me praise him to no limit. his scene was he has to act like a lover, a husband, a junoon wala lover, a caring husband along with a passionate husband and all of them he has fulfilled with A1 ( Take A Bow in my grading chart) either it's anger, softness, possessiveness or passionate you name it and he has done it with BANG ON! you can see the amount of time he has put on for his character and it shows by the episode. he took rk's character to the next level of passion and obsession. Rk wouldn't have been RK if Vivian didn't put his life into it and he give his soul into this character๐Ÿ‘

i said it before and i am saying at it again one presence of Vivian Dsena is enough to make the show a hotmess with extra spice. Vivian Dsena has grow as an actor and i am proud to say there is no one out in this indian industry  that can play RK character then our Vivian Dsena๐Ÿ‘ vivian DsenaYou're A Great Example For Others!
he has become mr. perfectionist in my eyes and from my side three CLAPS He Is  A Masterpiece.

||๐Ÿ‘|| ||๐Ÿ‘|| ||๐Ÿ‘||

p.s. this is about vivian dsena if you have nothing better to say about him then don't bother to tell me how he acts i know how he acts and he acts enough to make people hate him and burn in jealousy. dare anyone come here and start their BBC news wala report about his acting i will not tolerate any drama in my post or else people will be leaving this post crying and i am not joking. KEEP AWAY! from my post if you are not VD fans i don't like i keep away from post that is not for me to go or comment. keep the izzat of your and others.
Edited by .Shiva. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with every word of your awesome post..VD is just mindblowing...exceptional in his portrayal of RK.
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He defo is a great actor , he can do any scenes and he just does better each day , just when you think it can't get any better it does

He is Mindblowing actor even as Abhay he was OUTSTANDING !! 
and as Rishabh he is truly doing a Fab Job!! It's not easy to portray this kind of character but he has done it !!
Edited by xxAqeelahxx - 11 years ago
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Agree wid u..๐Ÿ‘
VD is Doing very well๐Ÿ‘
i love his Charactr 7 appreciate him๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -naughty_smile- - 11 years ago
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agree wid all u have said bani..VD makes all his characters epic wid his charm n superb acting..hatts off to him..really proud to be his pankhi..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Phenomenal and Marvelous acting by Vivian Dsena๐Ÿ‘

we had seen him as abhay raichand the man that stole our heart and we see him as the RK Superstar with RK the right kameena who has become our heart. what VD did today made me praise him to no limit. his scene was he has to act like a lover, a husband, a junoon wala lover, a caring husband along with a passionate husband and all of them he has fulfilled with A1 ( Take A Bow in my grading chart) either it's anger, softness, possessiveness or passionate you name it and he has done it with BANG ON! you can see the amount of time he has put on for his character and it shows by the episode. he took rk's character to the next level of passion and obsession. Rk wouldn't have been RK if Vivian didn't put his life into it and he give his soul into this character๐Ÿ‘

i said it before and i am saying at it again one presence of Vivian Dsena is enough to make the show a hotmess with extra spice. Vivian Dsena has grow as an actor and i am proud to say there is no one out in this indian industry  that can play RK character then our Vivian Dsena๐Ÿ‘ vivian DsenaYou're A Great Example For Others!
he has become mr. perfectionist in my eyes and from my side three CLAPS He Is  A Masterpiece.

๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘
  super duper awssum post,banu!!๐Ÿค— loved it!! VD is simply terrific!! i can go on n on n on abt how he has amazed me n made me an insane fan simply bcoz of his flawless performances b it as Abhay or RK!!  the guy just keeps on growing by every passing day!! da best thing abt him is he puts every bit of his hardwork while playing his characters n njoys them so much dat it reflects in his performances!! he literally gets into da skin of da char he plays!! as he rightly said 1nce dat he is a director's actor n moulds himself  in da character as needed!! it feels so so good seeing his hardwork paying off!!  plus he has his own style unlike other typical cliched actors๐Ÿ˜› i wanna write more bt i gotta go now!!
||๐Ÿ‘|| ||๐Ÿ‘|| ||๐Ÿ‘||

btw,i love dis emo!! its so cutee๐Ÿคฃ

p.s. this is about vivian dsena if you have nothing better to say about him then don't bother to tell me how he acts i know how he acts and he acts enough to make people hate him and burn in jealousy. dare anyone come here and start their BBC news wala report about his acting i will not tolerate any drama in my post or else people will be leaving this post crying and i am not joking. KEEP AWAY! from my post if you are not VD fans i don't like i keep away from post that is not for me to go or comment. keep the izzat of your and others.

aahaan!! the best part of ur post!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ  Banu, Haters cant help na!! old Lobb dies hard!! ๐Ÿ˜‰  ๐Ÿ˜›    ๐Ÿคช  anyways,they'll see ur Rudra avatar if they spoil ur post ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by MyAngelAbhay - 11 years ago
violetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘ GREAT POST BANI as always ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... 

he is defo Perfection in everyway 
Vivian, is doing an amazing job as RK, he has people hate and love him but either way he's playing on everyone's mind!!๐Ÿ˜‰

His sexiness is on another level and you will agree with me also ๐Ÿ˜‰

i can't imagine and dont wanna imagine someone else playing the role of RK as Vivan does justice to it.. he puts his heart and soul in to his performance which is truly commendable ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

.Shiva. thumbnail

rukshar๐Ÿค— oh they will for sure and it won't be something fun re๐Ÿคฃ
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitarani

Agree with every word of your awesome post..VD is just mindblowing...exceptional in his portrayal of RK.

thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ agree agree.
__smita__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i start watching the becz of vivi..and still watching coz of him..i dont think rk's character would be reach in a this high peak if i wouldnt potraised by vivi..his acting nd everything is just more than awesome and any other word related to it..our love towards rk and some peoples hatred towards this chrater is just bcz of his fab actng..