Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Loool i neever thooought of writing anything agaaain Embarrassed
                                       this onee is Specialy for Sher and Mandy 
               becauseee they wanteeed tooo read anooother shortstory  from meee loool
                                          Hopeee all Mineee Mitraaams likeee it Hug

Jeannie i am telling you the truth i realy dont know what too do with that guy.. i realy lovee him 
but why he keeeps hurting me likee this. that why i came her to you i dont want too see him ever again. can i stay her afcours didu your welcome too stay here with me, we will haveee alooot of fun.  Jeannie and Gia wheree enjoying each otheeer company they loveeed tooo danceee all day and do funny stuff. velu alsoo enjoyed too be with the 2 jins what they didnt know was someeonee was looking at them and didnt likeee it at all. gia having fun and foorgot everythin what happend in jin world she was enyoing being with humans like jeannie.

Gia, velu what would we do today. lets go too the park or noo i havee a better plan we will watch a movie today it will be fun :)

velu and gia agreed they like jeannie idea what kind of movie will we watch a funny movie said Jeannie noo a horror movie said velu nooo velu i can watch thaat its too scary said gia.

i Know said jeannie we cant makee a choice sooo i will put film on and we watch it okee. 
velu and gia agreed with Jeannie nicee idea yaar.

Jeannie walk too dvd player and wanted too play magic wait jeannie first we havee too havee some snacks said Gia she did magic and the table was full of candy, chips and drinks 

Okee now we can start the movie girls. they all 3 sit on the sofa and watched the movie 
it was a romantic one gia became said seeing this she was thinking of home where her love was how she missed sooo much she wanted him back but how will she do that ...

Sooo DID yooou Mitrams likeeed it ?? pleas tell me what you think of it and if you like pleas hit the likee button..

should i contineee or not..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

silpasivan-Have.a.dream-giafan.1Savi_Spratimadasgmsaur.Nadiine_GiNa_kavyajanani18navyabdharamluvgiaa-Priyam-NazimKiDewaniHarshika4LifeMandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: I Want you back Part.. 1 page.. 1" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Character of this stooory...

Jeannie
Gia 
Velu 

rest still coooming Embarrassed 

Edited by .Siham. - 10 April 2013 at 2:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pratimadasgmsaur.giafan.1GiNa_kavyanavyab-Priyam-

gmsaur.

Goldie

gmsaur.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
superb one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

giafan.1.SajnaVe.

gmsaur.

Goldie

gmsaur.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
liked it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SajnaVe.

gmsaur.

Goldie

gmsaur.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
definety you shld cont.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

giafan.1.SajnaVe.

gmsaur.

Goldie

gmsaur.

egerly wtg for nxt part

.SajnaVe.

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Yayyy Yipeee... Im super duper Siham u wrote another story... Party Party awesome FF love it plz do contiune i love to ready u know that... Mmuuhhhzzz Hug Hug love u..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmsaur.giafan.1.SajnaVe.

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmsaurabh

liked it

Thankyooou sooo much yaaar Embarrassed

I am glaaad yooou likeee it Tongue

giafan.1