Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

VM ViNa tadap tadap; Badtameez dil (Page 3)

-PrimaDonna- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

lol...LOLi have to confess this , if somebody is not following the show or doesn't know the story, he or she would hate vihaan and gunjan after watching ur Vm and am saying it in a good way...cuz ur vm is so effective and u do feel so sympathetic towards rachnaSmile...mood, scene, song was well matched...OMG!!! that 1st scene, with the dance and the bejaan dil ko tere..i was choking and got goosebumps, am not saying this just for the sake of saying...i mean itSmile ...great job vibhaClap!!!  i can't express... it was so emotional seriouslyCry, ur best vm till date
i kept Gunjan s expressions otherwise it would have been even more harshOuch aww that song is too good yaar i kept playing this from yesterday and see even i had a 'hate Vihaan ' outburst today evening!! Man coming from u it means so much to me!! Hugafter seeing this I mysel needed badtameez dil or else vihaan would be on my hitlist!!!Confused

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

neha333 IF-Dazzler
neha333
neha333

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
awesome vms vibha...too good...loved allali_053

MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri-Eris-

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Lovely Vm's viba ... Totally two different kind of videos ... Great work bebe ... Clap

You have done great and quality work ... Keep it up bebe ... 

p.s : There is no VM makers to make Gunjeev VMs other than Riva ..But she made only one VM for Gunjev thats also 1 min Cry ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

lol...LOLi have to confess this , if somebody is not following the show or doesn't know the story, he or she would hate vihaan and gunjan after watching ur Vm and am saying it in a good way...cuz ur vm is so effective and u do feel so sympathetic towards rachnaSmile...mood, scene, song was well matched...OMG!!! that 1st scene, with the dance and the bejaan dil ko tere..i was choking and got goosebumps, am not saying this just for the sake of saying...i mean itSmile ...great job vibhaClap!!!  i can't express... it was so emotional seriouslyCry, ur best vm till date

Yes in the first part Gunjan is like a vamp in Rachnas life LOL  .. ..but later part she was ok 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hashii

Lovely Vm's viba ... Totally twodifferentkind of videos ... Great work bebe ...Clap

p.s : There is no VM makers to make Gunjeev VMs other than Riva ..But she made only one VM for Gunjev thats also 1 minCry...
babe dont forget yourself, you did a great job . I will try one but the song i had in mind is a kannada song Confused i dint want you to watch the first one for obvious reasons Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_VannyHashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by Hashii

Lovely Vm's viba ... Totally twodifferentkind of videos ... Great work bebe ...Clap

p.s : There is no VM makers to make Gunjeev VMs other than Riva ..But she made only one VM for Gunjev thats also 1 minCry...
babe dont forget yourself, you did a great job . I will try one but the song i had in mind is a kannada song Confused i dint want you to watch the first one for obvious reasons Unhappy

Thanks Viba ...Actually both the VMs are nice ..but my favorite is the first  one .. its a long song but you manage to blend the secens so well...

Oh really ..I am waiting for the VM ... Day Dreaming thank you soo very much ..A big tight hug Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

Go to top