Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 98)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Ashi, its on color's page! Its an offscreen segment of all the actors!! Oyeee even VD was careful from calling RK a pyscho in that last sbb or on location interview! He starts off with psych then moves on to ajeebLOLLOL Poor actors! Might lose their jobs over these stuffROFLROFL

Waise I think its revenge because of those personal bashing they ensured ST and co endured! I would like to say thank you to the bashersLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz-brokensoul---Udhay---PoisonIvy-

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

@bold i thot the same. bt i guess she will choose psycho only!!! and here paddo wil take sultan's aid. 

i know...its just editing work...but even if he is going to come..then i dont see any thing wrong just like ppl dont see rk's Abusive nature,and name it as Junoon. 

well in this forum many things are Invisible to Immature fans...so il take one!!! 
Choose a guy's life over your own mother? that too a mother like Padmini? ROFL! Nah! Dont think so!LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz-brokensoul---Udhay--

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by nlm4

I dont question sultan being there,cos there is nothing wrong in checking on her well being,if he feels she is in danger.Cmon the relationship has moved ahead to trust and calling her by first name,and the aryan pledge too.
Didnt roma take in atotal stranger,paddu with her daughter,who does that now.In mbeiej land they are stressing on humanity.LOLLOLLOL.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">All those jsutifying RK's antics cannot point a figure at Sultan especially by saying its between husband and wife, when in essence this battle if between RK and himself and is holding MB captive. So like MB helped Sultan's son, Sultan wants to repay the favourTongueBut he told Aryan to forget MB hence thats why am damn sure SUltan aint there!LOL</font>

exactly...even if he is der in mansion..like ninand suggested...its for mb's safety!!! wants to protect her from rk's clutches!!

RK fans claim that RK kidnaps Madhu to save her from sultan. Sultan fans say he's landed at his place to save her from RK . Poor poor Bala .. Kaha phas gayi ...   Ouch

KittuPratzz-brokensoul---Udhay--_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Ashi, nahi! It was claimed he kidnapped her from that shootout incident to keep her safe from bhujang or whatever his name is, but am sure given a choice MB would choose to die than go through what she is going through with RK! LOLLOL

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

@bold i thot the same. bt i guess she will choose psycho only!!! and here paddo wil take sultan's aid. 

i know...its just editing work...but even if he is going to come..then i dont see any thing wrong just like ppl dont see rk's Abusive nature,and name it as Junoon. 

well in this forum many things are Invisible to Immature fans...so il take one!!! 
Choose a guy's life over your own mother? that too a mother like Padmini? ROFL! Nah! Dont think so!LOLLOLLOL

haha well this is MBLOL...dont forget...everything is FAKE...so paddo ka dhamki bhi fake aur madhu ka Pyaar bhi fake. LOL 

-PoisonIvy---Udhay--_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
^^
True that bud! Afterall she did pick RK over ShamsherLOLLOL 

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I want us to hit 100 pages then I'll goLOLLOL

KittuPratzz--Udhay---PoisonIvy-

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

^^
True that bud! Afterall she did pick RK over ShamsherLOLLOL 

haina Cool so no wonder if she will choose him!! and mind you...here she becomes Pativrata!!! LOL who wants to be with her husband...want to listen to his BBB...and be like a servant!!! Big smile

gennyM--Udhay--_innocent_

Go to top