Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 97)

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by nlm4

I dont question sultan being there,cos there is nothing wrong in checking on her well being,if he feels she is in danger.Cmon the relationship has moved ahead to trust and calling her by first name,and the aryan pledge too.
Didnt roma take in atotal stranger,paddu with her daughter,who does that now.In mbeiej land they are stressing on humanity.LOLLOLLOL.
All those jsutifying RK's antics cannot point a figure at Sultan especially by saying its between husband and wife, when in essence this battle if between RK and himself and is holding MB captive. So like MB helped Sultan's son, Sultan wants to repay the favourTongue But he told Aryan to forget MB hence thats why am damn sure SUltan aint there!LOL
exactly...even if he is der in mansion..like ninand suggested...its for mb's safety!!! wants to protect her from rk's clutches!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul---Udhay--_innocent_

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Kittu

I couldn't make that out ... But sultan is shown to enter through a door .. So which place / whose house does he enter ...?

But very smart editing .. I don't undersand the purpose behind this other than riling up fans .. But it's still interesting ..!

i skipped every scene. only precap looks interesting and there is no VENOM...so i saw tht few secs video...and it is surely not rk's mansion.  a door...but its his home...

its rk's dream..and he handcuffed her. no doubt 

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Jules,
hating RK's behaviour now,it is beyond tolerance and his dialogues are jarring the eardrums.

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

exactly...even if he is der in mansion..like ninand suggested...its for mb's safety!!! wants to protect her from rk's clutches!!
What if Padmini says I will kill myself if you dont come back to MB! And then RK too decides to bark his cut my wrist crap! What will MB do then? Allow her mother to die? I think Padmini should do thisLOL 

Areee, safety? nahii cant you see how hot and funny the scenes are, so obvz there is no saving to be doing!Sleepy

KittuPratzz-brokensoul---Udhay--

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Jules,
hating RK's behaviour now,it is beyond tolerance and his dialogues are jarring the eardrums.
@bold Shocked hawww...how cud u?? now see ppl will tweet RS to give them more and more these kind of dialogues...Immature person...who dont know how to enjoy the show also!! very bad!!! LOL

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Jules,
I know! Before he kidnapped MB, that studio scene minus the dance was still bearable, I couldn't bring myself to watch the epi yesterday and nor today! This whole crap of cutting one's wrist dont sit well with me! I am light headed hence even REEL blood is a NO for meLOLLOL

Ashi, its for trps! As it has finally been proven even Sultan contributesLOLLOLLOL

KittuPratzz-brokensoul---Udhay--

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ashi Sultan is not in RK's house, he is in his own home! Poor bashers wont get to bash him nowLOLCvs are smart giving sulbala an eyelock!LOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Interview: AR said, Sultan will always be there if MB needs help,basically call him he aint far away! and DD said, MB doesnt feel for Sultan it was more for the child, so can those who were being a meanie to MB apologise pleasE?LOLWaise pagal seems to be the famous word to describe RK NOW! Radha is such an idiot! sorry AnLOLLOLShe talks about understanding what MB s going through, go to hell RadhaLOLMB should have left and see if RK truly had the guts to kill himself! He loves himself too much he wont do it! BUT him smiling when MB was in pain was the cherry on the cake for me! WHY? WELL because Shahi is right, CVs are intentionally ruining RK nowLOLLOLLOL</font>

Which interview are you talking about ?I havnt seen it ..

Aplogy for calling Madhu names ..? LMAO .. you naive praani ..! Ain't gonna happen in a million years . Dare I say DD 's answer disappointed them because they lost an opportunity to pick on her !

That's what I too said . This is deliberate butchering of RK 's character . No way do they think that this is being accepted and applauded by the audience.

Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 12 April 2013 at 2:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz-brokensoul---Udhay--_innocent_

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KittuPratzz

What if Padmini says I will kill myself if you dont come back to MB! And then RK too decides to bark his cut my wrist crap! What will MB do then? Allow her mother to die? I think Padmini should do thisLOL 

Areee, safety? nahii cant you see how hot and funny the scenes are, so obvz there is no saving to be doing!Sleepy

@bold i thot the same. bt i guess she will choose psycho only!!! and here paddo wil take sultan's aid. 

i know...its just editing work...but even if he is going to come..then i dont see any thing wrong just like ppl dont see rk's Abusive nature,and name it as Junoon. 

well in this forum many things are Invisible to Immature fans...so il take one!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--_innocent_

Go to top