Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 96)

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
No kittu,
the placce where sultan is ,is his house.But i think they shot separate scenes of him in a hurry,and interspersed with RK mansion.They are going to show him in RK mansion,maybe he reads the media reports or paddy calls him as she may not be reaching her phone,RK's dream seems very lame.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz-brokensoul---Udhay--_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Originally posted by -nee-

ashi loved ur take!!
i am so pissed off with so much emotional torture and the main forum sucks for justifying his acts!!
i had quit the show for past week,, i caught up today but will stop watching the crap again,,
i am not strong enough to take such nonsense!!

Meenu

I'm pretty close to quitting too . If they go even worse from the handcuff scene ( I'm dreading even voicing what I'm thinking ...) which has me disgusted enough .. Il have to quit too ... Not even for DD , can I watch this ...! I wish it was easier , could have been if I were a fangirl... But nope ...

Dont bother about MF .. A lot of his fans are disgusted ... There are very few who are genuinely not finding anything wrong in his actions . Most are defending for the heck of it or because they don't want to admit that his character is in the gutter now . Let it be .. The way his character is deteriorating by the day , even his staunchest admirers will find it hard to defend him ... Baaki .. Even after all this , if people want to continue glorifying them .. Then we can't say or argue enough to change their mindsets . They like abuse , so be it then !
The show has become unbearable! I fail to see where one find laughter in such a scene if am being honest.; but then again everyone has a different mindset, so I wont bother learning psychology to explain this. But at the same time, I too am allow to criticise and call him a pyscho, as no other word would do him justice.LOLLOL

I said nah yesterday cvs confirm RK is now the antagonist, and today was another piece of evidence when he smiled and overlooked her pain to satisfy himself. He does not love her, and dont give me that shit about his childhood as i dont believe that excuses anything.

Radha is promoting his behaviour by bowing down to him everytime Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMankita24-Sexy--brokensoul---Udhay---PoisonIvy-

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

No kittu,
the placce where sultan is ,is his house.But i think they shot separate scenes of him in a hurry,and interspersed with RK mansion.They are going to show him in RK mansion,maybe he reads the media reports or paddy calls him as she may not be reaching her phone,RK's dream seems very lame.
I dont think he is there! But even if he was in that bedroom it will be solely RK's dream and hence him handcuffing MBErmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMKittuPratzz-brokensoul-ankita24--Udhay--

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I dont question sultan being there,cos there is nothing wrong in checking on her well being,if he feels she is in danger.Cmon the relationship has moved ahead to trust and calling her by first name,and the aryan pledge too.
Didnt roma take in atotal stranger,paddu with her daughter,who does that now.In mbeiej land they are stressing on humanity.LOLLOLLOL.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz-brokensoul-ankita24--Udhay---PoisonIvy-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

I dont question sultan being there,cos there is nothing wrong in checking on her well being,if he feels she is in danger.Cmon the relationship has moved ahead to trust and calling her by first name,and the aryan pledge too.
Didnt roma take in atotal stranger,paddu with her daughter,who does that now.In mbeiej land they are stressing on humanity.LOLLOLLOL.
All those jsutifying RK's antics cannot point a figure at Sultan especially by saying its between husband and wife, when in essence this battle if between RK and himself and is holding MB captive. So like MB helped Sultan's son, Sultan wants to repay the favourTongue But he told Aryan to forget MB hence thats why am damn sure SUltan aint there!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz-brokensoul-ankita24--Udhay---PoisonIvy-

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Hey Azi ... How are you ..? Why the tears ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul---Udhay--

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Cry
For your Bala!CryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul---Udhay--

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Kittu

I couldn't make that out ... But sultan is shown to enter through a door .. So which place / whose house does he enter ...?

But very smart editing .. I don't undersand the purpose behind this other than riling up fans .. But it's still interesting ..!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz-brokensoul---Udhay--_innocent_

Go to top