Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 94)

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching .

I'm lost . Why do I feel the cvs are purposely killing their baby ?

Why are they hell bent on givin us such sadistic drama ?

This is not dark ! This is not depressing ! Iv seen dark and I love depressing ...! This is sheer torture , sheer sadistic torture !

They created an intelligent and suave RK and are now killing him , dare I say purposely . Iv never been a great fan of his antics and even his OTT dialogues but loved his intelligence and how he could read Madhu so well .

She was crying , was being vocal about her pain and he was smiling like an idiot ..! Why ..?

Madhu is disgusted with him and I genuinely do not see her even considering giving him a chance . Even going by how soapland works , I do not see Madhu going back to him .

Can Cvs give a rest to

1) RK ' OTT dialogues - They are totally misplaced now a days . Someone is in pain , crying and mouthing such dialogues makes him look like a retard ( I rarely use this word and I'm not mocking) because even a child would understand the gravity of
the situation and either shut up or talk sense .

2) Deepali 's character - DONE TO DEATH now ! PLEASE .. cvs ..! High voltage drama , torturous .. BUT nonetheless it is high voltage .. Between Rishbala and we have this idiot standing at te doorstep evesdropping ...! Seriously ..? Can she get any more one dimensional ...? Cvs , either end her track or give her something .. Else to don.. Something more useful .. As of now ..even Niranjan Kaka or heck .. The servants at RK mansion too are more important characters than her ..! They have something different to do everyday unlike Depali .She's surely not dumb .. Why does she want RK ? She's better off without him anyways ..!

Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 12 April 2013 at 1:10pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzgennyMankita24-Sexy--brokensoul-Rolzz--Udhay--

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

This is what I posted in Mallu's thread: 
It's the writers vision and I have nothing to say about the track and what I expect from the characters. They are doing a great job of writing the episodes and acting has been top notch. It's a good track if one sees keeping in mind characters and the motives that drive them.  But, personally, I don't like to watch such shows or episodes where I don't see an end to melancholy. 

Today is the last day i am going to see this illegal confinement and mental torture,Melancholic scenes are depressing and ive had my share.Dead

But as u said,its all for drama and the top-notch acting is what is getting to us cos it is making us feel real feelings.

I hope there is a release next week ,atleast for madhu's pent up frustrations.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita24-brokensoul---Udhay---PoisonIvy-

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Ashi,
it really depressing and tortuous.
The cv's need to put an end to this.
Loved ure take,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul---Udhay--

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I would have enjoyed the track if Madhu was played by some other actress! DD is such a powerful actor the pain is hitting us hard!! 

Edited by Rolzz - 12 April 2013 at 1:22pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMKittuPratzz-brokensoul-ankita24-Sexy---Udhay---PoisonIvy-

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Nim

Cvs need to give us and the actors both a break. Is this not taxing for the actors too ?

Pain can be very beautiful to watch onscreen . Unfortunately , this is not beautiful or even watchable by any stretch of imagination . Pain should not be as gross and sickening as this .
I don't know what I'm blabbering .. but i don't know what the cvs are trying to convey by showing this ..my first thought was - Poor Vivian .. Are they pissed with him ..? Are they planning to give him the boot by giving a slow yet steady death to his character ..? What's happening ..? The team remains the same so they know what they created and how they'r shaping them up . So what's going wrong ..? Are they all high on bhaang while writing RK 's scenes ..?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMKittuPratzz-brokensoul-ankita24--Udhay--

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
ashi loved ur take!!
i am so pissed off with so much emotional torture and the main forum sucks for justifying his acts!!
i had quit the show for past week,, i caught up today but will stop watching the crap again,,
i am not strong enough to take such nonsense!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMKittuPratzz-brokensoul-ankita24--Udhay--

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
After rewatching the precap.it seems to me that sultan is actually in RK mansion,and is he alerting madhu with his lighter music,cos she looked restless.
Maybe cos of separate shooting units,they shot his scenes separately and it might not be a dream.
The article said that it will be while they are going in the car.but the way things are now,RK cannot be shooting for his movies,so sultan entering his fortified den,is gonna blow up RK.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul---Udhay--

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nee-

ashi loved ur take!!
i am so pissed off with so much emotional torture and the main forum sucks for justifying his acts!!
i had quit the show for past week,, i caught up today but will stop watching the crap again,,
i am not strong enough to take such nonsense!!

nee,me tooCry

But this is needed for madhu to move ahead,this will get RK out of her system completely and he will not be able to manipulate her with his touch again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul---Udhay--

Go to top