Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 93)

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nee-

Originally posted by pennu

Before it was only to take Revenge on Madhu.. and he didn't see thelove  instead what he saw was.. yes she is falling for me...

Now.. all he need to to be loved by Madhu.. so he not seeing her broken heart just want to see her love...

And don't think that I am defending RK's 
phsyco act... and enjoying madhu's pain... but i feel the show as interesting... 

woah u sound happy to see madhu getting tortured emotionally!!

i agree with pennu! me too liking the sheer unpredictability of d show. its definitely entertaining. that doesn't mean we don't sympathize with madhu or accept RK's act as loving. RK is a chr of extremes. he reacts in certain way n tries to get his way. how madhu is going to get out of it is going to be interesting. why shd we sit in a corner n brood with madhu or get hyper n rant at RK. evn nearly a year, cvs are maintaining such a high level of discussion - that is really good for d show. and the actors are getting wonderful scenes to enact. both VD n DD are getting terrific scenes that it is a treat to watch both of them. if one day VD impresses you, then it is DD's turn.

as a viewer i am enjoying the drama, n acting of d leads. story is definitely interesting. i am not going to see it as a epic love story or anything. just watch it for its drama. yes there are elts i might not agree with, that doesn't mean it can't exist. we can definitley point out illogical representations but i feel we shdn't forget that this is a tv show meant for entertainment. so off to watch psycho RK n his hilarious oneliners (i loved it today!)

good night guys!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMpennu

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Hi nee,chand and shamon.

Shamon,me too thinking the same,yet still addicted.Do take a break if u can.

Nee,how are u feeling now?

am good!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Before it was only to take Revenge on Madhu.. and he didn't see thelove  instead what he saw was.. yes she is falling for me...

Now.. all he need to to be loved by Madhu.. so he not seeing her broken heart just want to see her love...

phsyco act... and enjoying madhu's pain... but i feel the show as interesting... 

Meenu why you feel so.. may be my sentence was wrong..Confused. what i said was ... I am NOT defending RK's phsyco act and  I a m NOT enjoying Madhu's pain... but feeling the show interesting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM

TheDragonLady IF-Dazzler
TheDragonLady
TheDragonLady

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@nimmi- I was planing to do it since long but cudnt... and since last two epis it affecting a lot... so finaly had to do it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-brokensoul---Udhay--

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Meenu why you feel so.. may be my sentence was wrong..Confused. what i said was ... I am NOT defending RK's phsyco act and  I a m NOT enjoying Madhu's pain... but feeling the show interesting...

i understtood what u said!
i just cannot enjoy a show for the same!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-brokensoul-pennu--Udhay--

TheDragonLady IF-Dazzler
TheDragonLady
TheDragonLady

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@meenz- thnx yaa... its going overboard...yeh do it.. u vil save urself frm torture

yup njoying to the extent that its being called childish...naive... doesnt know to express *dead*

PS- Infact I feel someone should file an PIL... because today TV media has wide reach and such things dont give right message

gennyM-brokensoul---Udhay--

Hari73 Goldie
Hari73
Hari73

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
after watching today epi.. i was on high temp.  But now i cam to room temp after reading ur comments :)

gennyMpennu--Udhay--

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
This is what I posted in Mallu's thread: 
It's the writers vision and I have nothing to say about the track and what I expect from the characters. They are doing a great job of writing the episodes and acting has been top notch. It's a good track if one sees keeping in mind characters and the motives that drive them.  But, personally, I don't like to watch such shows or episodes where I don't see an end to melancholy. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMankita24-brokensoul-pennuRolzz--Udhay--

Go to top