Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 84)

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Guys,can u help me.In this second forceful reconciliation track,RK is getting the reassurance from madhu that she loves only him verbally,BUT did he ever say he loves her even once.Now I am worried for Rishbala.Cry
rishbala  is long gone. wen he put guys for spying her and after forcing her to stay in his mansion...still ppl glorify his sick acts? 

what kind of world are we living in? if ppl see for entertainment then can i conclude that they enjoy all tortures??...sitting in front of the Idiot box and eating pop corn...and drool over a guy who is Emotionally black mailing a gal!!! 
@bold did he have an iota of knowledge what he is doing ..?? what he knows is what dialogues shud be used so that his sooo cald teenage phankas wud LUB it!! Dead

Edited by KittuPratzz - 12 April 2013 at 9:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-lazybee-ankita24Meenah--Udhay--

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by -nee-

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Hi Meenu.SmileMissed U.

am sick shahi!! and also loads of work!!!

what happened??   get well soon and try to rest if U are sick.

Why all DP members getting sick.

Nazar lag gayi..
will have to put kaala   tikka   on DP thread..

Meenu.. pennu.. ami .. three of you take care..

Edited by anji64 - 12 April 2013 at 9:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-lazybee-ankita24_Darling_MeenahpennuSunsetglow--Udhay--

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Are the makers, especially the writer trying to belittle Madhu's pain ? Rk's dialogues, apparently were entertaining/stupid, but considering the gravity of the situation, they look superfluous/forced to me. It was more like to entertain RK fans, these dialogues are written! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-lazybee-ankita24-brokensoul-Meenah--Udhay--anji-mira

ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

Originally posted by chinki_onlyme

Originally posted by -nee-

precap sultan comes to RK mansion,, power is out and he switches his lighter on,, madhu and him have a eye lock!!
RK is there too

Meenu it must be RK's dream which compel him to handcuff MadhuDead

quite possible...bt only thing is dt lighter music...i dun think RK has heard it before..LOL
but cant say anything can happen in dreams...why wl sultan barge into RK mansion?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-lazybee--brokensoul-Meenahanji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Originally posted by nlm4

I can see the earlier love in madhu's eyes being replaced by disgust and maybe even worse.
RK earlier was able to manipulate her into feeling aroused by his words and touch,and now this behaviour of RK will alienate her totally.
I can see a No return track for RK in madhu's lfe,if it continues the same way.
And even after getting all her reassurances and with her right in front of his eyes he is still haunted by sultans dreams/nightmares.I think the holi scene totally messed him up.He is now digging his own grave and pushing her into sultans arms.
DeadOuch

Maybe one day he will make Madhu say she loves Sultan too, if this continues.OuchHow much can a person take. There will come a limit na.
  So she might say that to see if she says that then what will happen, cos even when she says she loves RK and only him, nothing changes.

I think RK might make her do something very extreme with his insecurity..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-lazybee-ankita24_Darling_Meenah--Udhay--

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
good evening guys!!!

finally i am caught up with d epi and all ur posts!!!! today's epi retierated Rk is completely gone bonkers. evn when madhu was telling abt her pain, how he killed what is in her, as pennu rightly pointed out, he only hears  what he wants to hear - that she can't love anyone else as there is nothing alive in him.

but shahi why do u say madhu will realize the real Rk n dat he'll betray her again. i don't think RK is plotting or doing anything deliberate. he's now just reacting to sultan, its more instinctive. he might inadvertently hurt madhu. like today when he said i am happy to hear you. what RK was happy was only the loving part. he didn't even listen to her being dead. in his craziness, he might do somehting that will hurt her. further madhu has not returned to RK to live a new life. now she's forced to live becoz of his blackmail.

i  have a feeling she's waiting for his craziness to lessen so she can get out of it. according to some articles, she'll tell her mom that she's staying for work related reasons. so she's seeing it as temporary. so where's d chance of another betrayal.

i dont think cvs are stupid to give one more betrayal by RK. his chr will be lynched evn by VD fans. but i have a feeling he might do something which will be drastic to madhu n that might escalate the situation n Rk might lose madhu again. she might leave him again. but here madhu willbe waiting to leave. she's not trusting him.

may be after she leaves him, he'll start feeling what paddy cursed him earlier. so he might try other ways to get her back. i still trust my rishbala.

but today RK was at his craziest. if i were madhu i wd be evn scared to be in the same room. one cdn't know how he's going to react. yesterday d way he screamed at the servant n later madhu showed his irrational anger.

sultan at RK mansion!!!! interesting!!! what will happen to RK now? he's already worse, sultan is going to be responsible for him go completely crazy!!!! then all sulbala lovers wd probably kidnap RK to mental asylum!!!CryCry

pennu-lazybee-ankita24Meenah

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

You know what Madhu should do??
Next time RK take out the knife...she should take it from him...
and use it on her...!! That ought to do something to RK..!Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-lazybee-ankita24-brokensoul-Meenahanji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Originally posted by Manonids

Are the makers, especially the writer trying to belittle Madhu's pain ? Rk's dialogues, apparently were entertaining/stupid, but considering the gravity of the situation, they look superfluous/forced to me. It was more like to entertain RK fans, these dialogues are written! 

And also to get fans for RS.

-lazybee-ankita24Meenah--Udhay--

Go to top