Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 76)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

@Shahi.. to be honest i didn't analyse it as a rishbala fan's POV... may be unknowinghly i might have leaned towards themLOL and that saturday's Rishabala scen was not at all hot or passionate for me... and i agree this triangle track is working for trp...

But i surely feel.. on wenesday all were so eager to see who is gonna color Madhu first.. wthere its Sulbala fan.. Rishbala Fan or Bala fan.. bcos in precap it was shown that Madhu dancing with RK that too with red color on her forehead...

Pennu- I have edited that part after reading it later and I find your analysis neutral.

Please don't take this wrongly.  This is not in response to your analysis at all. I just used your post to make my analysis to make it easier, cos don;t have to type the epi details and precap parts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-lazybee-pennu--Udhay--

Meenah IF-Sizzlerz
Meenah
Meenah

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
@ shahi awesome

Edited by nehakariba - 12 April 2013 at 9:03am

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Please refrain from talking about other shows/actors in DP...!!AngryEvil Smile

Sorry Cry

I need place where I can talk abt itOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMSunsetglow--Udhay--

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
RK again blackmailing showing Knife saying he will cut his wrist.

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Ami,
as an actor,it must have been fun for DD.Remember,on SBB she said that she will wear the wrist band which a pakistani fan sent as gift during the next action sequence.
Madhu,a la Parineeta chopra in Ishaqzaade with a gun.Its a one off thing,na.so its ok.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-priyachandpennu-lazybee---Udhay--

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Wrist Slit DhamkiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lazybee---Udhay--

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

EBMOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Originally posted by Shahisthi

TRP analysis from me.  ( In dark blue it was Pennu's part.)

Let me give a different analysis. From Madhu fan's point of view
(pink), Sulbala fan's point of view ( green) and my own.LOLLOLLOL(purple bold)

April 1st Monday... 2.7
Saturday's precap was Police in chwal andd Sulthan-Aaryan Kaka in white...
I think the police precap of saturday helped to fetch this number... it was first day of IPL.. nobody will wish to miss it...Ouch
Madhu fan- People might not want Madhu to get into trouble and again be humiliated infront of chawl people. So some skipped it and some watched to see what happen to Madhu. That is why only 2.7Wink
Sulbala fan- Some might be upset to see Aryan and Sultan getting caught and taken to Police.
So skipped it. Some skipped it and some watched it to see what happen to Sultan.
Wink
A precap of Sultan and Madhu still getting TRP of 2.7 means Sultan track is working when  there were no Rishbala at all on Sat precap.Smile( Am happy parallel track is working)

EPi was Sulta-gang going for poojha.. police in Chawl...Aryan tell about his mom to Madhu.. Holika dhahan... Sulthann tells his wife liked hli.. Madhu ask him to bring some color to his life..
Precap: was RK ko Biwi  Lat lag gayi...

April 2nd Tuesday... 3.0
All were shocked to see the sudden change of RK's lat wala precap so were eager to see what gonna happen... Big smile

Madhu fan- RK coming to play holi with her, so people might want to see what RK do and expecting to see Madhu rejecting him.Wink
Sulbala fan - People are curious to see the faceoff of Sultan and RK and was expecting to see Madhu supporting and be with Sultan.Wink
I think the faceoff of three of them and curiosity rises whether RK will be able to colour Madhu made a rise from 2.7 to 3.0. Also means this triangle is working for TRP.Wink

Epi was.... RK coming.. Dips udating about Sultan... Woh lamhe song on Sultan-RK-MB... RK deciding to color AMdhu first...  Radhaji questioning RK about Holi... Madhu color Paddo..a nd ran away from getting colkored... Screen freeses on Sultan-MAdhu-RK..
Precap: Piya ke rang rang deeni odhani song sequence...

April 3rd Wednesday... 3.2
Obviously the previous day's epi freezed on three of their  faces and also the precap song of Rishabala... So all were eager to see who is gonna color who... So brought good numbers...

Madhu fan - Madhu was so happy in the last episode and most know there is a dance of Madhu.  So definitely this was the reason for people to switch on to Wed episodes which gave the highest TRP of 3.2. LOLLOLLOL
Sulbala fan- Wanted to see who colours Madhu since Sultan was there already there was possibility he might colour her or Aryan might. Most anyways thought it would be Aryan, so it is in favour of Sulbala.LOLLOL

Episode getting 3.2 TRP also means people are loving the triangle they are showing between Sultan-Madhu-RK cos previous episode freezes on three of them. And I believe not only Rishbala dance but Madhu solo dance where she was shown so happy and graceful was a reason for TRP rise.
Epi was Madhu dance.. Aaryan playing with Sultan.. Sultan coloring madhu accidentally...Rk coming.. Rishbala Dance...
Precap was RK taking MAdhu in his arms.. and MAdhu crying...Ouch

April 4th Thursday... 2.8
May be some were depressed with Sultan coloring MAdhu... or some didn't like Madhu crying before RK... SO the number reduced.. I think in precap instead of showing RK carrying MAdhu.. they should have shown.. RK coloring Madhu.. that might have helped to fetch more numbers...Ermm and the rishbala-holi was surprise scene even to rishbala fans... Embarrassed

Madhu fan- Obviously people didn't like the dance and her being melting towards RK and the precap was much worse she was in his arms and she was crying. So some skipped it. So from 3.2 to 2.8- Quite a fall in TRP. if people want to see Rishbala in this state and find the dance hot and passionate and happy with their dance, obviously even Thursday would have been 3.2 or closer to that. So I believe most didn't like Rishbala dance and the way RK is treating Madhu, becasue Madhu was shown weak. It was a depressing moment after shown Madhu as so happy when she was dancing and after RK came and force her to dance.AngryAngry
Sulbala fan- Obviously  the precap was so disgusting, because Madhu was in RK's arms and she was shown weak. And no hope of getting Sulbala in next episode. That is why a fall from 3.2 to 2.8.

I believe people were really disgusted with the Rishbala dance and some skipped the next episode. Because really if it was so hot and passionate then Thursday should be more than even Wednesday.
Epi was.. Rishbala Holi... Madhu coloring Sulthana...
precap: Bujang throw color on Sultan.. MAdhu picks the gun...

April 5th Friday... 3.0
Ofcourse.. the precap Madhu with gun helped to rise the numbers...Clap all were eager to know.. is she gonna shoot someone.. or is she gonna get shot...

Madhu fan- Madhu with the gun helped the rise. She is the TRP magnet.
Sulbala fan- Madhu having the gun that also to save Sultan makes the episode got TRP of 3.0 . A huge rise from 2.8 to 3.0. So again a Sultan and Madhu precap got a rise.

I think mostly it is Madhu who gets TRP for the show. First the highest when she was shown dancing so happily and this one when she was shown with a gun on precap.
Epi was the Gangwar.. MAdhu making Bujang ran... Madhu defending her act to Chawl people...
precap: Bittuji saying there was shoot out at Chwal...LOL

April 6th Saturday... 2.7
Well neither the precap was interesting  and nor the epi...Confused

Madhu fan-  Madhu has been already humiliated enough by RK and RK knowing about shootout again will bring hungama and he will come and do something to hurt Madhu. So   people are not interested to watch the same repetitive scenes. TRP fall from 3.0 to 2.7.
Sulbala fan- There was news about Sultan leaving after the shootout and Bittuji informing about shootout to RK means more of RK humiliating Madhu. So people lost interest and after a good episode of Madhu and Sultan. this.AngryAngry So TRP falls.
I think Saturday TRP was less mostly because Saturdays we don't get good TRP's nowadays and also might be cos of a possible repetitive scene of Madhu and RK. And Madhu shown weak in previous episode, people might thought it would be same even in Saturday episode too. Because RK was shown with his attitude of saying she shouldn't ignore him outside Mandir like people couldn't ignore God inside Mandhir. I don't think people like to see this side of RK always hurting Madhu and Madhu shown as weak and falling for his trap.
OK One more thing to thing We got a Rishbala precap, but why only 2.7?? Why no increase, the precap was supposed to be very hot and passionate where RK was forcefully grabbing her hand.LOLLOL
Epi was RK defending him to Radhaji.. Sultan saying Alvida... RK coming to check MAdhu... Sultan taking promise from Madhu...
Precap: Dips tell saRK thatthey both are Dagebaaz...LOL

TRP analysis can be really confusing right.LOL It mostly depends on whom U want to give credit and who U want to see and who your favourite is.OuchOuchOuch

I find the Madhubala fans' and Sulbala Fans' reaction most valid! Big smile

Awesome analysis Shahi Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

Go to top