Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 41)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I liked the way Madhu was questioning RK... about his so called knok-jhok...  leaving her at the mantap.. breaking her trust and heart.. insulting her before public was just a knok-jhok... Really...????? and he admit that he did wrong but at the same time he was saying so what. I want everything back...  so what should i dooo... Confused

And RK gave he knife to slit his throat.. why all are hell bend to make Madhu a killer.. before it was sultana nd today it was RK... difference is Sultan said it accidently... but RK said it in full senses... he was damn sure that She won't do that... or she can't do that...
Madhu walking thru RK's blood was kind of symbolic...  MAdhu was walking into his life... and its  gonna bleed for both RK and Madhu... RK will be digging his wounds more... and its gonna hurt MAdhu...Ouch
and it was proved with his two questions..
1. Do you still ove me..
2. Do you still love ONLY me...
I mean what was that... he is all gone... Before he planned-plotted everything for his revenge... now he is doing the same just to get her back... And he don't know he can't Plan-Plot everything everytime... period...Approve

Sulthan Aaryan scene was a relief today.. and i loved the way they both shared the gestures... and the way Aryan tried his best to console Sultan.. but for what... he don't want his father to be sad or worried only bcos of his zid... he is even ready to go to the sea.. but on his sholder... ahh it was soo touchy... both AR and Rishi was superb there..Clap

Radhaji...(AnLOL) she was happy for a moment to see Madhu at her home.. she thought RK admitted his fault and asked Sorry to Madhu.. but she too was shocke dto hear that RK actually pulled-dragged-lifter MAdhu here... as we know she is a selfish mother... she know she can't get any other girl better than Madhu.. so she wished and prayed to get Madhu back to RK's life... I was like... why can't sh think about th eother mother Padmini.. but happy to see that she managed to open the door and gave a way  MAdhu to go inprecap...

I am not liking the way RK is behaving. but i liked the way Madhu responded and cleared her view... she won't even forgive RK even if he ask Sorry on his knees...

VD... the way he showed those Pshyco gestures that too keeping wioth that RK's attitude was simply Superb...Star DD the way she expression each and every emotions... with hatred and pain... Superb...Star
VD and DD was simply Awesome today.. ClapClap

Epi was full of drama  so i liked it... and has developed a curiosity to watch whats next...Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Hari73gennyMpriyachandankita24-brokensoul-Magical-WingsSunsetglowsuj01-lazybee-Taiyoanji-mira

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
So its Team S3RJ v/s Team Niranjan KakaROFLROFLROFL

I am loving it
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMankita24Magical-Wingspennuanji-miraTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Chopped Pieces: I just loved the lines that were written for Madhubala. Smile

Suj: There is no competition. S3RG is the Ultimate GyaaniLOLLOLLOL

gennyMankita24Magical-Wingspennusuj01anji-mira

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
An guruji plz mere taraf mat dekheyegaLOL
Pennu, An's sword calling youLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMankita24pennusuj01Taiyo

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
i am unable to relate to sultan chr!!! why is he not concentrating abt getting back his underworld empire. or is he going to quit criminal life. he's sitting n brooding abt madhu. he just started developing feelings for madhu. i feel aryan had more interaction with madhu than sultan. so suddenly showing him all upset is not sitting well with me.

And d way Aryan comes n advices him was typical of tv kids! aryan was never shown like that. credit to d kid, he didn't look irritating. his cute way of telling his dad's words saved the scene. but why is sultan acting as if madhu left him personally.

And why is he not doing anything to get back his business. he seemed to be jobless. and what happnd to his bodyguards. no servants also. only kaka!!!! can't PH set a proper setting for d chrs.

inspite of those incongruities i am happy with atleast one decent parallel track in d show. showing aryan n sultan in parallel is good. we need to have a proper story for them not just dependent on madhu only. we need strong parallel story. what happnd to sultan's wife? d way sultan is mooning over madhu, we might never get to see neha. or is she going to be another sameera?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMKittuPratzzMagical-Wingsankita24pennusuj01Taiyo

ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

very nice analysis pennu...well saidThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennusuj01Magical-WingsTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Originally posted by _MGArti_

An guruji plz mere taraf mat dekheyegaLOL
Pennu, An's sword calling youLOL

Mein sab dekh rahi hoon how you trying to dethrone my S3RG LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMankita24Magical-Wingssuj01

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Priya: He is Don but he is a father too. And they are showing his bonding with his son, giving us a glimpse of his human, soft side. When they are doing that, I don't think at the same time they will show his murky world. 

KittuPratzzgennyMpriyachandankita24pennusuj01

Go to top