Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 19)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
  @Kittu... agree dear.. atleast in my case its like that.. when i watch shows and read books and see movies.. i always loved Hero with little grey shades and do some manhandling to the heroines... (i am talking about the real grey huh...) and i will have all kind of wild thoughts on those fictional a characters...   but it will remain only in shows and stories... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandKittuPratzz

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pramila.harish

[

Also down in south, ppl hardly watch hindi channels,  If TRP system includes south, then they will find drastic difference.  

yeah I think in my whole family.. I its only me who watch Hindi serials...
  Bocs i am
kind of addicted to Hindi serials... Most of teh regional shows will be little bit serious.. no Song sequences no hugs and forget about Lifts,...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-chrys-

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

@Kittu... agree dear.. atleast in my case its like that.. when i watch shows and read books and see movies.. i always loved Hero with little grey shades and do some manhandling to the heroines... (i am talking about the real grey huh...) and i will have all kind of wild thoughts on those fictional a characters...   but it will remain only in shows and stories... LOL

me too pennu! i wd rather see such heroes than those chocolaty diabetic romance dialogues. that didn't suit RK at all!!! i dont go for crazy acts but grey is welcome (not christian grey)

i too loved ur mom's comments. i think ppl who watch d show without reading online discussions or anything like that are ok with this track. my neighbour who comes hometo watch d show (she doesnt get colors) is enjoying the track. she was telling me yesterday, RK is crazy in love. though she too was upset with twist, she is enjoying the entertainment n drama. she wd rather see rishbala in same frame was her reasoning. and she was telling RK will slowly understand the mistake he committed n then willcome the apology. each one reacting different way. its interesting to see such varied reactions.

Hari73pennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

good evening guys!!!

trps have come!!!! didn't some one say no trp for 3 months! was that an april fool joke? though i am happy MB has retained its 2.9 inspite of IPL n all, i feel bad colors has gone down. but has many of u pointed out colors is relatively a new channel n had a regressive image. i myself have never watched colors before MB. only becoz of madhubala i started watching d channel. btw i am from south so i can tell u ppl here dont watch hindi shows. very few percentage watches hindi programmes. evn in younger group wants to watch, they wont get a chance as their mothers will be watching regional serials.

when many hindi serials were dubbed in local language they have been popular. my niece used to watch tamil version of uttaran. evn balika vadhu's tamil version is quite known here. now mb too comes in tamil not so popular channel (and iam not getting that now)

if south has been included then colors will definitely be affected. SP n Zee are more popular here. hope it gets back to groove for i don't wnat MB to suffer for being in ths channel.

@bold So true... in south people don't watch Hindi shows.. so forget about soaps...it  will be very less in number... My mom like to watch Hindi serials she used to cover BV and Na-bole along with MB... thats an exception in my family... now a days MB is her favourte among the hindi serials she watch... Akhir Maa kiski hey...LOL

priyachand

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

even i like grey char. so far the best grey char was Pride and prejudice Mr.Darcy .
i f i ever come across a guy like him..i definitely hate him...but eventually i might fall...(hardly any chances) but not for heathcliff.  Never! i dont want that kind of love ...i dont want to regret that i loved taht kind of person.

love is one kind of emotion..where there shouldn't be any reason to regret. it should be cherished. not thrashed!!! 

95% gals who say they dont like BORING guys  they end up with the most boring person only!!! im not saying...research itself saying. 

every one knows in this forum that its not REAL..its just a show...there is no need to Shout and voice out. as if there saying will change opinions.  u can politely say...but making a issue?? Dead get a life?? what does that mean?

do ppl think they dont have any other work other than staying 24hrs...

i guess breathing is process of Living...so i do have a LIFE right?? Confused 

or in this forum ppl who are MATURE enuf have any offers ?? bcoz if they offer..i want one more life. if ppl in this forum will provide me..i will leave this old Life..and start my NEW life!! 

Edited by KittuPratzz - 11 April 2013 at 8:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandankita24pennu--Udhay--

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Discovery shoot .. they got lost in the jungles of Africa ... ROFL Bechare... It's still better than being stuck with the mad people back home ... LOL

Pennu ... Your Mom's comments were so cute ...!

Lost in Africa..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL (BTw that was first English movie I saw in Threatre in School days... and blushed a lot seeing a kiss on screenBlushing...)

Thanks Ashi...

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Sanaya Irani has confirmed she's NOT participating in JDJ .

This is so strange . Himanshu ( I think it was him ) had confirmed she's in it and her rehersals will start soon .

Maybe she refused at the last moment or maybe like DD , her name too was used for publicity . But in that case , she should have denied earlier .

I think this increases DD 's chances as a participant .

Itna Golmaal for a silly reality show ..!

-lazybee--brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
ashi- Check PM. And it was for completely no promo week.

--Udhay--

Go to top