Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 17)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

For the silly reason of bringing RK and Madhu under one roof her family has to disappear .

Look at Shamsher and Roma . So much happening with Madhu and at chawl and theyr still shooting somewhere ...![/QUOTE]

And the funny thing is they went for a shoot. And from last night episode, it was shown media too is interested in RK's personal life. So even then no gossip reached Roma , Shammu. Strange. I wonder in which planet they are shooting.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzgennyMankita24Magical-WingsMeenahpennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
 My mom came from hometown today morning... and since she missed yesterday's show.. she caught the repeat of MB today.. and she is unaware about any  segs.. Tweets.. facebooks.. or promos...  and don't come under any Fan-category too... here are some comments she made while watching the show... I just thought to share ot with you all...Big smile

RK showed the places where they met first.. where they hugged first... where they danced first... for Madhu the places where same but the scenes was different... it was the place where he tried to insult her... where he took the fake four pheras.. and where she gave 4 tight slaps... When Madhu pointed out these.. my mom was like... "See... she do remember these... Poor Girl.Ouch"

then RK forced her to come with him and took her to car with in his arms... My mom was like... "Arey he is taking her with him...Shocked"

when the scene changes to Sulthan and aryan..  i was waiting to see her response.. and this is what she said... "I don't know why these people are here... but I like that kid.. he is soo good and he is having small mouth...( i was like what...Confused small mouth...LOL) that fellow too looks good... and very huge..."

And when Aaryan was complaining to see MAdhu. to Sultan.. my Mom said.. "what was the need to take that kid there... he was simply sitting and having food na... i think this fellow is liking that girl.."(I was like.. Gotcha..WinkLOL.)

then they showed RK Mansion... Sikky-Dips scene... Seriously My mom simply started laughing after seeing Sikky...LOL and after seeing Sikky's performance.. she said.."I like this guy.. he soo funny... did you noticed the way he played holi with his wife..." ( i was like.. really how was that..Shocked and how could i missed it..Confused.)

And when Dipali was giving dialogues to RK.. my mom was like... "Err.. i don't like this lady...  that funny fellow is her husband naa... still she is after RK only..."  and when she turned to Madhu.. my mom was suggesting to Madhu... "Give a poke on her face..." (I was like wow...LOL)

And when Bittuji came... my mom said... "Ahhh bittuji came..." (don't know why she was happy to see Bittuji...LOL)

When RK took MAdhu to upstairs again ,my mom was like... "Arey he is taking her again...Shocked but he loves her a lot... then why he left her like that.. Poor girl...Ouch"

well there wasn't any precap shown.. so i missed her comments on that...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzpriyachandankita24SunsetglowMeenah-brokensoul-Magical-Wingsanji-mira

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _MGArti_

Why RISHBALA MARRIAGE HAVE HAPPENED???
Because Romance is NOT the ONLY element of the LIFE. They should also know HORROR, TERROR, SUSPENSE, IRONY, STUPIDITY and TRAGEDY of LIFEROFL

Happy Married Life RishBalaLOL

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Magical-Wings

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

For the silly reason of bringing RK and Madhu under one roof her family has to disappear .

Look at Shamsher and Roma . So much happening with Madhu and at chawl and theyr still shooting somewhere ...![/QUOTE

And the funny thing is they went for a shoot. And from last night episode, it was shown media too is interested in RK's personal life. So even then no gossip reached Roma , Shammu. Strange. I wonder in which planet they are shooting.

Shammu is still unaware about the Revenge Twist...LOL
Shahi they might have went for Discovery Shoot...LOL

Edited by pennu - 11 April 2013 at 4:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzzankita24-brokensoul-Magical-Wings

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
I think last night Bittuji was trying to help Madhu in his own way, by repeatedly interfering in it. He was just trying to get RK atention so MB could escape. I felt that.

Also he was telling RK press was asking U would give an apology. Maybe he was hoping to hear RK says yes and it would have made Madhu happy. But to his horror it was made worse by RK's reply. Madhu get tot hear what RK think about the revenge.

priyachandankita24Magical-Wingspennu

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

I think last night Bittuji was trying to help Madhu in his own way, by repeatedly interfering in it. He was just trying to get RK atention so MB could escape. I felt that.

Also he was telling RK press was asking U would give an apology. Maybe he was hoping to hear RK says yes and it would have made Madhu happy. But to his horror it was made worse by RK's reply. Madhu get tot hear what RK think about the revenge.

Agree even Bittuji got shocked when RK said... Kaounsi Maafi it was just a knok-jhok...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita24Magical-Wings

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Lol!!! Pennu your mom commented very polite manner but did you know what my Mom and Dad said y'dayBig smile

When RK was taking her forcefully my mom's immediate reaction and words was "CHI KAMEENA"LOL and my dad said why u watch this crap show everyday and make us watch too with uLOL Poor Soul My DadLOL Everyday i do agrument with him just to watch MB on time and contribute something in trp and same time he wants to watch IPL MatchSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandKittuPratzzankita24pennuanji-mira

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Well..neither my dad nor amma watch the show ..after post revenge..they are hating the show to the core.Dead

but my friend..when ever he watches...he just say "Do u fan gurls dont have any other work?? how could you love such a cheapo?? and u gals speak u like only good guys...and see this so cald hero he is not even fit for HERO...double standards...in real life if u ever witness these kind..u gals act as if u abhor such things..but u gals only like these humiliations "LOL

but yes...wat he said its absolutely right...we like those kind of guys in books only..but when  our turn comes..we want a normal life..and ppl who say take risk only  then u will enjoy..i guess Practise before u preach. its easy to say "take risk" but none takes wen opportunity comes!!! ConfusedLOL

pennuankita24Magical-Wingsanji-mira

Go to top