Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 130)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGDDfan

ok one positive think about today z madhu was atall Attracted towards RK even when she banded him with no interest just for humanity sake...but we have seen for aryan she was getting concerned...

Exactly ...He was waiting for her reaction but wasnt getting anything ! ...her silent and cold treatment is killing him ! but he deserves a major shock to come out of the illusion that things are not going to settle down the way he expects it! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzgennyMankita24-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@ Priya- Am not upset. Relax.  I just took responsibility for my posts of tonight, cos I understood my posts were negative, not because U said so.

But it was just how I saw the episode. I always go with the flow and post whatever that comes to my mind when I watched the episode. So when criticizing I don;t even spare my favourite of I find her wrong.

Strange na, last night I was very positive and most were upset and tonight I didn't like a single thing in the episode. This is how it has always been in DP and that is why I like to be here. We don't sing the same song  ever, but still are friends and can understand each other well.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMpriyachandKittuPratzzankita24leverneanji-mira

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Guys,
Red alert:Its Deedu calling madhu on the cell phone.Will RK pick up the call or will he allow madhu to speak to her.
Are we headed for a drama next week,where madhudoes tai tai phus by saying its work related.LOLLOL

So this will be the synopsis for whole of next week and yeah sultan stopping their car too and madhu telling him off,yet RK still suspecting her.LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz-brokensoul-Magical-Wings

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Guys,
Red alert:Its Deedu calling madhu on the cell phone.Will RK pick up the call or will he allow madhu to speak to her.
Are we headed for a drama next week,where madhudoes tai tai phus by saying its work related.LOLLOL

So this will be the synopsis for whole of next week and yeah sultan stopping their car too and madhu telling him off,yet RK still suspecting her.LOLLOLLOL

I guess she will answer the call and tell the excuse that she has some work in RK mansion ! ..See, now she is lying for RK too ! LOL...I wonder if this is a long track or Madhu will go back in some days! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-brokensoul-

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Hey Fellow DPians,

I havent read any other comment yet, but I somehow found today's episode perhaps the most acceptable one from the entire week! ( but i have missed 2-3 episodes LOL) chalo jitna bhe maine dekhaLOL...coming to the episode, i liked it notbcos of RishbalaLOL, but RK looked a bit human to meErmmand Madhubala was very much affected by what has happened with her in the past but still, she was very much human too LOL, not suppressing her tainted love nor overly flowing it either on RK. So, I was quite content with normal and humane RishbalaLOL

That's exactly what I felt too .

Completely agree ..

Will return late night after dinner . Enjoy discussing till then !

LOLOh .chalo somebody understood LOL...I was like ...Is it so difficult to understand what I am trying to say !LOL

Nids , I don't know if you went through the previous pages .. I has said the exact sane thing .. I liked the episode because after ages we got one without any violence or madness .. As a Bala fan , I made peace with it ..

RK kept approaching her , she kept walking away .. Theres not much she can do in a room she's been held captive in ...! You cannot expect her to keep yelling all the time .

Leaving , will return in a while .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz-brokensoul-Manonidz

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Oh Gawd u people are getting wrong thing re LOL  I am not turning Rishbala fan ! I am just saying it as a viewer, this episode looked to be a lot peaceful! LOL  No shouting, shrieking bla bla from RK ...Little mercy to my eardrums LOL...

@ KP & Summi ...abt RK touching Madhu ...Well, honestly, u can't expect her to behave like Jhansi ke Rani in the room, where she has lived memorable moments of her life and with RK around her, she controlled pretty well today! ..She didnt let RK come anywhere near her...it was only RK who was following her ! ...About that touch scene, it was so visible that she got weak for a moment ...but a mere caress need not be taken so against her! ..Common ! ..Her heart is broken but she still retains the pain of lost love! Ouch...I dont know abt RK intentions, but Madhu was  facing her emotional turbulence really well! 

Hmm...Nids bala...i cn understand!!! and thanks 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Hey Fellow DPians, 

I havent read any other comment yet, but I somehow found today's episode perhaps the most acceptable one from the entire week! ( but i have missed 2-3 episodes LOL) chalo jitna bhe maine dekha LOL...coming to the episode, i liked it not bcos of RishbalaLOL, but RK looked a bit human to me Ermm and Madhubala was very much affected by what has happened with her in the past but still, she was very much  human too LOL, not suppressing her tainted love nor overly flowing it either on RK. So, I was quite content with normal and humane Rishbala LOL

Ouch  Confused  Confused
same pinch same pinch same pinch!!! OuchOuch LOLLOL 

-brokensoul-Manonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Guys,

I guess this was the phone call which was mentioned in the artcle. So it might be Paddy calling from trishna's phone. So Madhu going to lie to her.  But kind of half lie, cos she could have lied saying she is in the set, but she tell the truth where she was by saying at RK mansion. And anyways she stays there to do some work na. Whatever work RK asks her to do.LOLLOLSo it cannot be called a lie also. Just incomplete answer.

And Sultan stopping the car is yet to come meaning they have bank episodes now and that is good.

I think they panic only when the leads take long leaves, otherwise with two or three days leave they always manage and have bank episodes. Maybe DD is working so hard and shooting back to back cos she might be coming in JDJ. I hope so.

gennyMKittuPratzz

Go to top