Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 13)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@ Ashi ..Why dont u tweet her seeking an apology Tongue I know ur luck doesnt work in tweeterlandLOL but still,  why dont we not poke nose in such matters Tongue moral duty u see! 

@ Anki ...I dont know abt the break up 

@ bye An 

Edited by Manonids - 11 April 2013 at 1:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita24-brokensoul-

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
i thought digitalization is one major reason for colors show to fall in trps n ppl also take time to warm up to new replacement. but maybe ppl want to see female leads suffering. but how long can they show a chr suffering. isnt' that sick!

that is why i want our cvs to take this track slowly n not show redemption as fast as we may want to see. if they show redemption, then they shd think of another track. but our cvs didn't evn prolong ballu track (which had great potential) but focused more paddy n shamsher wedding fiasco. evn that ended in damp squib now d groom has disappeared after how mny days?

just saw d promo for sat. is madhu sleeping on d same bed with RK wiht no pillow wall!!!! how come she agreed to that! i expected her to sleep on couch atleast (but i doubt RK wdn't have allowed that!)

read TT analysis, very observant. made me notice the dialogues where madhu stresses this is RK's pagalpan not evn junoon. so i stand corrected. RK has become crazy in his possessiveness i wont evn say love as he's yet to acknowledge that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuankita24_Darling_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

I saw an article of somone, from channel or from PH of BV saying BV is losing ratings aftre they start showing Anandi as happy and not because of replacement.

So maybe Madhu torturing route taking for TRP. They are showing Rishbala in one frame as well as female lead tortured.

I am still trying to find it. When I do will post it here. It explains a lot about current MB track and what DD said in her IF interview.

Shahi I know ur quite upset along with many of us, but still I feel lets not take it too much on urself. Smile Only makers understand what they are doing, fans can only express their views! However, I must add this PH has been quite firm from the starting abt what they are doing and gives a damn about what online fanatics throw on them! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandankita24-brokensoul-_Darling_pennuanji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
SmileSBB-Aajtak [email protected]ATSBB 10m

You all are invited for SBB's B'Day party jahan milenge KSG, Drusti Dhami, Hina Khan, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Kushal Tondon, Diya Baati family.

pennuankita24

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by Shahisthi

I saw an article of somone, from channel or from PH of BV saying BV is losing ratings aftre they start showing Anandi as happy and not because of replacement.

So maybe Madhu torturing route taking for TRP. They are showing Rishbala in one frame as well as female lead tortured.

I am still trying to find it. When I do will post it here. It explains a lot about current MB track and what DD said in her IF interview.

Shahi I know ur quite upset along with many of us, but still I feel lets not take it too much on urself. Smile Only makers understand what they are doing, fans can only express their views! However, I must add this PH has been quite firm from the starting abt what they are doing and gives a damn about what online fanatics throw on them! 

That is the way  they should be na.. 
ek tarah se wo thik hi hai.. nahi to wo abb tak pagal ho jaate..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandankita24-brokensoul-pennu

ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

SmileSBB-Aajtak [email protected]ATSBB 10m

You all are invited for SBB's B'Day party jahan milenge KSG, Drusti Dhami, Hina Khan, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Kushal Tondon, Diya Baati family.

i hop DD is thr..she has not yet attended sbs bday parties...LOL

pennu-brokensoul-

ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
i guess the current track wont get over ds soon...may be after ipl wl get sm change..!!

pennu-brokensoul-

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@ Ashi ..Why dont u tweet her seeking an apologyTongueI know ur luck doesnt work in tweeterlandLOL but still, why dont we not poke nose in such mattersTonguemoral duty u see!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@ Anki ...I dont know abt the break up</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@ bye An</font>

Naat to worry Nids ... Such hurt ed people all luck also doesn't work in tweeterland ...LOLLOL ...

BTW -

Vivian said in his interview that he doesn't endorse all that is being shown onscreen and that people should not resort to such extremes ..

I'm thinking ... Should he have said this in his interview ... Shocked

-brokensoul-_Darling_

Go to top