Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 127)

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by anji64

DP  seems  so sad..

How was the episode?   missed it..
and couldn't find the  WU by Tanu..Ouch

If ur a Rishbala fan, its a worth watching LOL  today's episode can be seen by weak-hearted fans like me LOL

Just read WU  by Tanu..

seems a filler episode with flashbacks..

No Sultan at RK mansion na...OuchOuch
will not watch the repeats..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-gennyMKittuPratzzankita24

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Originally posted by Shahisthi

@ Priya- I believe we come here to discuss and express what we like and dislike in an episode. So
I expressed what I felt after watching tonight episode. And if it is called bashing, then I am sorry, I cannot praise something I don't like. I call this criticism.

And it is not a secret how RK behaves last night emotionaly blackmailing, so comments about RK here in DP last night was according to what was shown. Likewise, we have a problem with madhu tonight, so some of us maybe most by me was criticizing Madhu character.  Just because I am a Madhu fan, I cannot defend everything they show for Madhu's character and only criticize RK character.

And we have people who prefers different jodis as well as different characters in the DP. So difference of opinions from members is something we should expect here.

And tonight episode, I felt was just an episode, they put here and there, there was no meaningful scene at all and no development for any character.

And if anyone feels  I said or bashed any character here, please let me know, I would edit.

And sorry if I hurt anyone here.

i didn't mean just u shahi!!! what i am trying to tell is each day our leads are getting criticised. nothing wrong in criticism. but what i found funny is not just our DP evn out it is happening. i don't mean u were bashing. i meant it generally (many ppl criticise = bashing!!!)

i agree all of us have our own views n arguments. we can definitely express our views. and u have always tried to be more objective n loyal to our show. most of us in out thread are. what i am trying to tell is whenever i come after seeing d epi, i end up reading posts criticising one person or another. ppl seemed to find nothing worth mentioning. may be d track is like that.

today i agree was nothign much. but sometimes some good scenes or dialogues are getting lost in this criticism. i end up losing interest in d epi itself.  d track already is giving mixed reactions. to top it reading mostly critical posts made me lose interest in watching d repeats. (i missed out on a few)

i was trying to cheer myself that i won't allow things to upset me.  all said n done this is  a fictional show which has interesting n at times objectionable scenes. i want posts which talks not just abt bad things but something good also.

i didn't mean any one in particular, n definitely not u shahi. it was generally meant. i am sorry u thought it was meant for u. general criticism was getting to me.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-KittuPratzzgennyMankita24-brokensoul-leverne

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by priyachand

i think more than d episode i am finding all your reactions more hilarious!!! had fun reading!!! yesterday RK was bashed for his psychogiri (is there a word?) and today madhu (for despogiri, she's despo as soon as he touches her!!!)

we are the only group who bash our leads this much!!! i have never seen lead chrs getting this bashed!!! And we have sultan haters too! two epi had less of sultan so no bashing for him!!!!

whn u take a step back n see its really funny. i decided i won't allow myself get worked up over a tv serial. planning to enjoy d show as well as our reactions.

today felt like a filler episode. rishbala romance is awkward, d scenes are not really working as Rk seems to act like a pendulum. one sec psycho n possessive lover n next caring lover.

i am eager to see paddy's reaction to this development.

Priya ...u need not feel that way! .See, even u have to accept it that episodes nowadays are way too crazy and haywire ...One can't help ignoring so much happening in the episodes! ..If RK bashing is done here, main forum is not aloof to it. The track has been developed the way that RK  deserves such strong reaction, but I feel that DPians have been bashing Madhu too when she acted overly loving with RK! ..So, whatever views are expressed here are result of what is shown in the episodes ...We dont have any personal fight with either RK or Madhu !

Edited by Manonids - 13 April 2013 at 10:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-KittuPratzzgennyMpriyachandankita24-brokensoul-

ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

Originally posted by nlm4

I think RS is forgetting his own dialogue for madhu,she told RK ki ab mujhe andheri se dar nahin lagtha,and didnt she save aryan in the ghani jungle from all the gangsters,
i felt her reaction was little OTT shivering in the dark when the lights went off,or was it only so that RK will come with the lighterLOLLOLLOL

thank to cvs atleast madhu dint  hug him today...may be next week...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-gennyM-brokensoul-

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KittuPratzz

Hey Fellow DPians, 

I havent read any other comment yet, but I somehow found today's episode perhaps the most acceptable one from the entire week! ( but i have missed 2-3 episodes LOL) chalo jitna bhe maine dekha LOL...coming to the episode, i liked it not bcos of RishbalaLOL, but RK looked a bit human to me Ermm and Madhubala was very much affected by what has happened with her in the past but still, she was very much  human too LOL, not suppressing her tainted love nor overly flowing it either on RK. So, I was quite content with normal and humane Rishbala LOL

Shocked  Confused Stern Smile ROFL

shut up KP LOL  I know it doesnt go with my Sulbala fangiri LOL but seriously, I wasnt holding my head today after the episode unlike previous torchering episodes I have seenLOL..so by default, I count it as humane episode LOL

lol sorry nids. LOL . leave aside sulbala for a while. u mean, u found epi good. is that wat u want to say? Confused@bold u need to check previous comments LOLLOL but for me...ewwwDead he sucks in romantic scenes...the way his head will shake...ROFL as if he is forced to do romantic scenes and dialogues LOL

i found two extremes here...one MB is seriously need one touch..and she gives up everythng.
two- niharofying her and making her sleep on his chest!!!Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-gennyMankita24-brokensoul-Manonidz

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
shahi,
how did i miss the closing eyes part of madhu.i need to watch it again,LOLLOLLOL
She is like a puppet in his handsLOL,in and out of his hypnotic spell
Girl,make up ure mind,either give him a second chance without any ambiguouos feelings or spell out the terms and conditions of staying back in RK mansion or just plainly leave.No pendulumgiri .The ball rests in madhu's courts now.Madhu needs to be clear in her head about what she wants.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-CarpeDeim-KittuPratzz-brokensoul-ankita24leverne

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

Originally posted by Shahisthi

@ Priya- I believe we come here to discuss and express what we like and dislike in an episode. So
I expressed what I felt after watching tonight episode. And if it is called bashing, then I am sorry, I cannot praise something I don't like. I call this criticism.

And it is not a secret how RK behaves last night emotionaly blackmailing, so comments about RK here in DP last night was according to what was shown. Likewise, we have a problem with madhu tonight, so some of us maybe most by me was criticizing Madhu character.  Just because I am a Madhu fan, I cannot defend everything they show for Madhu's character and only criticize RK character.

And we have people who prefers different jodis as well as different characters in the DP. So difference of opinions from members is something we should expect here.

And tonight episode, I felt was just an episode, they put here and there, there was no meaningful scene at all and no development for any character.

And if anyone feels  I said or bashed any character here, please let me know, I would edit.

And sorry if I hurt anyone here.

i didn't mean just u shahi!!! what i am trying to tell is each day our leads are getting criticised. nothing wrong in criticism. but what i found funny is not just our DP evn out it is happening. i don't mean u were bashing. i meant it generally (many ppl criticise = bashing!!!)

i agree all of us have our own views n arguments. we can definitely express our views. and u have always tried to be more objective n loyal to our show. most of us in out thread are. what i am trying to tell is whenever i come after seeing d epi, i end up reading posts criticising one person or another. ppl seemed to find nothing worth mentioning. may be d track is like that.

today i agree was nothign much. but sometimes some good scenes or dialogues are getting lost in this criticism. i end up losing interest in d epi itself.  d track already is giving mixed reactions. to top it reading mostly critical posts made me lose interest in watching d repeats. (i missed out on a few)

i was trying to cheer myself that i won't allow things to upset me.  all said n done this is  a fictional show which has interesting n at times objectionable scenes. i want posts which talks not just abt bad things but something good also.

i didn't mean any one in particular, n definitely not u shahi. it was generally meant. i am sorry u thought it was meant for u. general criticism was getting to me.

@chand...

Hugs...

Darling relax...:)

feel better after my jadhu ki jhappiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandankita24-brokensoul-

ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
rishbala love story has already started...now nomal nok jhoks wl begin..LOL

Edited by ankita24 - 13 April 2013 at 10:27am