Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 124)

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

I feel like an idiot when I think of how bad I felt for Madhu!! Silly

And what sort of redemption of RK is this!! Confused
 i told you.

she betrayed me long back!!! ROFLBroken HeartROFL welcome uday!!! Big smileLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-brokensoul-Magical-Wings--Udhay--leverne

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Wow she slept without any disturbance and woke up in the morning only.

@Shahi

Nothing wrong or bizarre about this . Like I mentioned earlier, it's sheer exhaustion . You can make that out from the fact that she falls asleep as soon as she sits on the couch . She's been through a lot throughout the day and it's been taxing .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMKittuPratzz-brokensoul-Magical-Wingsankita24Meenah--Udhay--

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I dont know about others but cv is in same repetitive mood what they had showed in after marriage ... Madhubala first she will show her disgust and frustration then dhere dhere will try to understand her beloved husband why he did all this then happy married lifeUnhappy

Where is a change in her character first she fights then get tire afterwards do adjustmentsOuch Wow!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMankita24-brokensoul-Meenah--Udhay--

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMMeenah--Udhay--

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i think more than d episode i am finding all your reactions more hilarious!!! had fun reading!!! yesterday RK was bashed for his psychogiri (is there a word?) and today madhu (for despogiri, she's despo as soon as he touches her!!!)

we are the only group who bash our leads this much!!! i have never seen lead chrs getting this bashed!!! And we have sultan haters too! two epi had less of sultan so no bashing for him!!!!

whn u take a step back n see its really funny. i decided i won't allow myself get worked up over a tv serial. planning to enjoy d show as well as our reactions.

today felt like a filler episode. rishbala romance is awkward, d scenes are not really working as Rk seems to act like a pendulum. one sec psycho n possessive lover n next caring lover.

i am eager to see paddy's reaction to this development.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMKittuPratzzMeenahankita24

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Bye Guys I'm not in my sense and cant watch this drama anymore ...

Hating CV to ditch us like thatCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMankita24Meenah--Udhay--

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

i think more than d episode i am finding all your reactions more hilarious!!! had fun reading!!! yesterday RK was bashed for his psychogiri (is there a word?) and today madhu (for despogiri, she's despo as soon as he touches her!!!)

we are the only group who bash our leads this much!!! i have never seen lead chrs getting this bashed!!! And we have sultan haters too! two epi had less of sultan so no bashing for him!!!!

whn u take a step back n see its really funny. i decided i won't allow myself get worked up over a tv serial. planning to enjoy d show as well as our reactions.

today felt like a filler episode. rishbala romance is awkward, d scenes are not really working as Rk seems to act like a pendulum. one sec psycho n possessive lover n next caring lover.

i am eager to see paddy's reaction to this development.

are u trying to say madhu and RK are bashed in DP??/

If they were I am sure they deserved it for their behaviour...

waise i was MIA for past many days so no clue whether ur talking abt the DP

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMpriyachandKittuPratzz-brokensoul-Meenahankita24--Udhay--

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

When did Madhubala go soft ? She did not melt , she did not relent . It you're talking about the scene where she tightens the piece of cloth around his hand , she does that not because she has softened but more out of exhaustion (physical , mental) because she's tired of fighting and knows RK will not give up and she does not have it in her to fight all the time . He comes near her , she walks away . What else , what more can she do ? She's trapped in a room with him and there's no way out . She cannot be expected to yell and scream like a banshee Everytime RK talks to her . Not for a moment did I think that Madhubala has gone soft on him or is considering a reconciliation .

Am a Bala fan. But her reaction is not working for me tonight at all. I didn;t mind her not fighting with him tonight.

What about the way she close her eyes. Can't she at least hide some feelings. Come on. She has been with him in his house for a full day and the only thing he has done was to humiliate her and show his pyscho side.

Her desperate for love, I can understand, but for a touch that much reaction, AngryI cannot.

I missed this -Madhubala closing her eyes . Will comment after watching the repeat . But that one reaction could have meant a dozen other things going on in her head too .

Drama wise not much and I understand why q lot of people will not like today's episode .'personally I liked it for the simple reason that for the first time in many days I did not feel like throwing up watching a Rishbala scene . For Sulbala fans , there will be episodes to their liking in future . For Bala fans like me, it was such a relief from all the violence and madness . And since I'm not q Jodi fan anymore , I do not know what kind of episodes i will enjoy in future so made my peace with this .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMankita24-brokensoul-

Go to top