Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 11)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

I may start cribbing non-stop if they make Madhubala a silent lamb. I expect her to strike back and I think she will do that. 

I neither see a problem with the character of Don nor with R.K's present lunatic act (both staying true to their character). 

Don may wear the criminal tag but R.K's behavior is also punishable by law. 

I might not make some sense ...but here is what I feel may happen ...Madhu will be suffocated with RK antics for some good time, she will resist but would not want anyone to come in bw knowing how crazy RK is becoming !  RK will not stop hinging to Madhu till the time he doesnt move ahead to next target ! ...here I feel Sultaan is one big target he will set his eye on, but how he will deal with it, I have no clue ...may be unknowingly involving Bhujang or some other way pulling Bhujang in the drama ! ...However, all this may end up hurting someone badly ...Aryan/Madhubala !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuankita24-brokensoul-_Darling_Magical-WingsTaiyo

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _MGArti_

I want to see TRP Break Down and specially Lust oopss Love Filled Holi DanceBig smile

You just be happy that BALA works all the timeLOLLOLLOL

Bingo AnLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita24-brokensoul-_Darling_Taiyo

angelanki IF-Sizzlerz
angelanki
angelanki

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
E24 seg.. dd said madhu wont leave rk but at the same time she wont give up so easily and forgive him.. though she loves him shez hurt a lot !

pennuankita24-brokensoul-_Darling_Magical-WingsTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

I might not make some sense ...but here is what I feel may happen ...Madhu will be suffocated with RK antics for some good time, she will resist but would not want anyone to come in bw knowing how crazy RK is becoming !  RK will not stop hinging to Madhu till the time he doesnt move ahead to next target ! ...here I feel Sultaan is one big target he will set his eye on, but how he will deal with it, I have no clue ...may be unknowingly involving Bhujang or some other way pulling Bhujang in the drama ! ...However, all this may end up hurting someone badly ...Aryan/Madhubala !

She has never let anyone come between her and R.K when it comes to their battles. Remember the night when she returned home from Sultan's place. She asked Padmini and Trishna to go upstairs. She will stay true to her character. It's R.K who loves to make public spectacle of their relationship/ no relationship.

Sultan will like to help because he is indebted and has developed soft-feelings for her. Something is going to go wrong because of Bhujang. 

Edited by an12345678 - 11 April 2013 at 1:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMankita24-brokensoul-_Darling_Magical-WingspennuManonidz-PoisonIvy-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Want to add:LOL

If Aryan got hurt bcos of RK somehow: Sulbala will lynch apart RK LOL and I am gonna enjoy the feast ! LOL Here, chances are bright of Madhu finally unleashing her fury on RK and rest Sultaan can manage! LOL

If something happens to Madhubala: RK will seek death for himself ! Worst scenario but perhaps the well deserved for RK! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuankita24-brokensoul-_Darling_Magical-WingsTaiyo-PoisonIvy-

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
good morning friends!

Happy Ugadhi n Happy Gudi Padwa to all!!!

Congrats DPians for diamond thread n pennu opened the most entertaining one - on Sikky's name!!!!

just saw d video of new promo!!! RK seems to have become desperate. how long can he restrain madhu! i thought emotional blackmail wd have done the trick. so why hathkadi?

More than psycho, i think RK is showing is more desperation, scared of losing madhu to sultan. he has simply forgotten that he's the one who threw her out. he has a very convenient memory. the biggest unwedding has become a simple nok jok! he is delusional!  cvs are trying to show a obsessed hero who will go to any lengths to get his love back. but they have conveniently forgotten that they shd first show him accept that he loves her n wants her back. evn in precap he wants madhu to confess her love for him. he's not confessing his love or will he? even now when he feels scared that he might lose her, his ego is not allowing him to confess his love or evn apologise for his deed.

we might have fallen for loving couple rishbala but cvs never promised us sweet love story. there are different kind of love stories. i am willing to see how it progresses for d leads are doing a great job n i want to see how d story progresses.

sikky meanwhile can keep us enterntained whenever we feel upset with d story!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuankita24-brokensoul-_Darling_Taiyo

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manonids

She has never let anyone come between her and R.K when it comes to their battles. Remember the night when she returned home from Sultan's place. She asked Padmini and Trishna to upstairs. She will stay true to her character. It's R.K who loves to make public spectacle of their relationship/ no relationship.

Sultan will like to help because he is indebted and has developed soft-feelings for her. Something is going to go wrong because of Bhujang. 

Bhujang is surely waiting for his best time to pounce on Sultaan and Madhu and RK can surely be made pawn considering how enlighten RK is about all this ! 

priyachandankita24_Darling_pennuTaiyo-PoisonIvy-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Happy Gudhi padwa  to all Dpians

Congrats for the Diamond Jubilee  thread..ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuankita24_Darling_

Go to top