Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 107)

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

@Chand... Kamal se yaad aaya..
 whatever Junoon charcaters  i saw .. whether its SRK in Darr or Ajay devgan in some movie... SRk in with MAdhuri in some movie.. or Viraj in Soubhgya..  i never wished and liked those Characters... i hated them and never wished them to get their love...

but thing was entirely different for the movie  Gunaa of Kamal... Man  thats is called real Junoon... even the Girl will fall for him...

@pennu
thanks for telling me abt ur comment. i don't know how i missed it!!!

u too loved guna!!!! Me too me too... that song was the best!!!! guna was not a great hit whn it was released but now it is considered a classic. that guy also was obsessed but it was mixed with reverence too. he was not ready to let her go. may be the girl's family trying to kill her (or sthng ) made her appreciate d hero. in our story madhu has a supportive family. but i agree it takes a better filmaker to show an obsessed lover who is not hated by audience. (i have never watched srk movie anjaam n viraj too never)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzpennu

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

hello allBig smile

Yesterday i noticed for the first time that ST's name appears under the" kahani" title MB.I thought he was the producer.Now i came to know that he is the one who created this story.
That means he is the head behind every twist.
So does this mean RK is his alter ego.Will he allow RK to be ruined to the point of destruction,will he allow his kathputli to go to another man,will he only keep teasing the audience.
Unless he treats RK like a character  which he can get bored with and need another alter ego in sultan,i dont see much scope for the growth of that character.Confused

@bold
no i noticed it long back evn during the twist times itself. or sometime closer. becos i was thinking no wonder the producer is feeling so strong abt d story as it is his idea.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
pennu SRK in darr was junoon for me!! he had negativity but they can tone down that for RK and give him little positivity to his char but CV have made him Nana patekar in AGNI SAKSHI

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMpriyachandKittuPratzz-brokensoul-ankita24pennu-PoisonIvy-

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nee-

pennu SRK in darr was junoon for me!! he had negativity but they can tone down that for RK and give him little positivity to his char but CV have made him Nana patekar in AGNI SAKSHI

sorry to butt in but i was not really convinced abt srk 's junoon. that was more delusional n reqd psyhiatrist help. in d movie juhi never loved sharukh. he was just an acquaintance but built his dreams around a pretty girl. but in our serial, madhu is in love with RK, he threw it off. so now whn he sees that he might lose her to another guy, he's feeling possessiveness.  its not any great love and all. his ego does not allow him to lose his girl. he thought he'll go play holi, madhu will patiently wait for him to come. but whn he saw her happy that too with another guy in d picture he loses it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyM-Sexy-pennu

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

Originally posted by pennu

@Chand... Kamal se yaad aaya..
 whatever Junoon charcaters  i saw .. whether its SRK in Darr or Ajay devgan in some movie... SRk in with MAdhuri in some movie.. or Viraj in Soubhgya..  i never wished and liked those Characters... i hated them and never wished them to get their love...

but thing was entirely different for the movie  Gunaa of Kamal... Man  thats is called real Junoon... even the Girl will fall for him...

@pennu
thanks for telling me abt ur comment. i don't know how i missed it!!!

u too loved guna!!!! Me too me too... that song was the best!!!! guna was not a great hit whn it was released but now it is considered a classic. that guy also was obsessed but it was mixed with reverence too. he was not ready to let her go. may be the girl's family trying to kill her (or sthng ) made her appreciate d hero. in our story madhu has a supportive family. but i agree it takes a better filmaker to show an obsessed lover who is not hated by audience. (i have never watched srk movie anjaam n viraj too never)

sorry to intrude but

do not compare Kamal in Gunaa and Rk in MB. as u said he respects her..and doesnt question her abt anythng..except she has to be with him. he trusts her , he wont torture her. nor black mail herLOL to be specific mental torture.
one more thing. gunaa is actually mentally dis order. neither he knows about cruelty of ppl in society nor he knows abt what extent he is going for his "Umadevi "!!! 

priyachandpennu

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Kittu,all confusion is cleared now,MBEIEJ is ST's baby,so he will do whatever he wants with the story and i dont want to be his kathputli ,reacting to his twists.I will now watch it with a detached mind and
believe in his creativity and enjoy it.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandKittuPratzzpennu

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
chand,
I did not know it and was always wondering why he was tweeting so defiantly,now i understood he is possessive about his creation.LOL

priyachandpennu

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Hello Smile

Rolzz post has become a war-zone and I see all my ignored list posters there LOLLOLLOL

I hope they won't take a hit at me because I posted this:

LOLLOLLOL Hello abla nari Rolzz. 

On a serious note: A Cool post. Smile I am not a very TV friendly person so mostly watch one show at a time and that too which is not high on negativity and abuses. 

And, yesterday's episode did get to me despite seeing what the writing' team is trying to achieve. It looked like an unending cycle of emotional abuse from the moment the revenge track unfolded. There is nothing wrong with the track as the writers have their own vision and story to tell. They are doing a great job, including the director and the actors.

But, I more enjoy Sheldon kind of insanity to R.K's kind that ceases to be entertaining. Yesterday episode to me looked like an episode of Crime Patrol and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.     

Edited by an12345678 - 13 April 2013 at 6:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMpriyachandKittuPratzz-brokensoul-ankita24pennu

Go to top