Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... - Page 102

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nlm4

Guys,

Red alert:Its Deedu calling madhu on the cell phone.Will RK pick up the call or will he allow madhu to speak to her.
Are we headed for a drama next week,where madhudoes tai tai phus by saying its work related.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So this will be the synopsis for whole of next week and yeah sultan stopping their car too and madhu telling him off,yet RK still suspecting her.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I guess this was the phone call which was mentioned in the artcle. So it might be Paddy calling from trishna's phone. So Madhu going to lie to her.  But kind of half lie, cos she could have lied saying she is in the set, but she tell the truth where she was by saying at RK mansion. And anyways she stays there to do some work na. Whatever work RK asks her to do.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†So it cannot be called a lie also. Just incomplete answer.

And Sultan stopping the car is yet to come meaning they have bank episodes now and that is good.

I think they panic only when the leads take long leaves, otherwise with two or three days leave they always manage and have bank episodes. Maybe DD is working so hard and shooting back to back cos she might be coming in JDJ. I hope so.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: KittuPratzz

Hmm...Nids bala...i cn understand!!! and thanks 

awww KP ..Understand yar, this episode was like a breather for weak-hearted fans like meπŸ˜†  You need not agree with me just for the heck of it. If u disagree, even then I am fine.😊 I know from where fans are coming from.! Seeing Madhu anywhere close to RK leaves a creepy feelings but today, I saw her very balanced! 
Manonidz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KittuPratzz

same pinch same pinch same pinch!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†  This is not done ! ...speak out na ! ur making me curious as to what nonsense I am saying ! πŸ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Some one made a post (darindigi ) I think her name is sahi, about DD sleeping posture of tonight. She looks as cute as that scene in Geet where she sleeps holding Maan hand.

Can someone post a pic of tonight scene.
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so if madhu stays with her Patidev..she becomes pativrata ?? so her tag will change now. she will become the most imp pART of RK's life!!! she is precious. 

she is angel of his life..she is Oxygen, savior ,wat not!!! πŸ‘ 

wowww...Dips ki keemat tum kya jaano DPians!!! seekho kuch 
Nids: one more emoticon for you πŸ€—
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Nidz- So far I never got  warning at all. So don;t know how a warning looks like even. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Manonidz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

Nids: one more emoticon for you πŸ€—

Oh Please! ...I am getting weird feeling that u all are making fun of me now πŸ˜†  I am hating this emoticons now ! πŸ˜†  ...Either u guys come out of shock or jolt me out of the daze ! πŸ˜†

@ Shahi ...Neither did I and nor I wish to see that πŸ˜†
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What's going on here??😳
Let me go see the episode and come..!!

-brokensoul- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devikamd

What's going on here??😳
Let me go see the episode and come..!!

Nothing unusual Devu.

Some are liking the episode and some not liking it.