Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DP#75 Aaj ke shyaam Sikky ke naam... (Page 102)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
If RK antics were not enough, dialogue writer was enough to make me sick Dead..damn, what crap dialogues at such a dramatic stage! Were they trying to make the audience laugh, overlooking Madhu's pain ? 

Edited by Manonids - 12 April 2013 at 11:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical-Wings--Udhay--

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Nids - I watched that video to know about Passion in Love b'coz most of the MB members are shouting, forcing her is the Passion for his Love LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz-brokensoul---Udhay--Manonidz

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If RK antics were not enough, dialogue writer was enough to make me sick Dead..damn, what crap dialogues at such a dramatic stage! Were they trying to make the audience laugh, overlooking Madhu's pain ?</font>

His dialogues need to be given a rest .

Or maybe they were so pathetic because the cvs want to drive home the point that RK is a goner now . A certified psychopath ! He does not even undertand the gravity of the situation now .

Did you see the look on Madhu's face when after she poured her heart out , he says ' bolti raho Bas ..' Confused She looked at RK like he's grown horns on his head ! Even Deepali's look when he said 'aye sunaoo? ( something like that ) said it all .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-Sexy-Magical-Wings--Udhay--Manonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
One thing is clear to us always. Radhaji is dumb. And somehow some of that was inherited by RK from her.

Did U all notice last night when RK was calling Maa Maa like a three year old , and after she came she was asking Madhu, what happpened, is somethign wrong.

Seriously this woman is too much, doesn't she know what was wrong.. What a stupid question. LOLLOLLOLAngryAngryAngry Actually she is happy Madhu stayed and she is in a way by her looks are also blackmailing Madhu in her won way to stay.

How I want Paddy come and give her back to Radha this time infront of RK and take Madhu away from there.

Edited by Shahisthi - 13 April 2013 at 12:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzpriyachand-Sexy-Magical-Wingspennu--Udhay--Manonidz

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Radhaji has lost it shahi!!
i was like is she for real when she asked madhu that!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Good morning all.

Jules- it is not yet time for Paddy to call Madhu. MAybe she is still one her way to where she is going . It is still the same day. But once she reach there she might call and Madhu might say she is working in RK mansion.

I want Trishna's previous side to come now and she be against RK.LOLLOLLOLLike blackmailing Madhu she will kill herself if Madhu goes back to RK.LOLLOL

WTLOL Itne bure din aa gaye, now we will be pitching for Trishna, and Dips LOL
Dipali is still shown as intelligent more than RK, Madhu and all other characters.

Trishna has been ultimate emotional blackmail queen from the first day. So why not revive her charatcer  and spare us the horror of seeing RK and Madhu scenes, which we are getting now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical-WingsManonidz-PoisonIvy-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -nee-

Radhaji has lost it shahi!!
i was like is she for real when she asked madhu that!!

RK and Radha both though didn't sit with a drink and plan on how to make Madhu stay and make their puppet, they are in this together.

And Madhu won't say anything to Radha and whatever she says to RK too in the next minute it just goes to garbage bin. 

So only hope now is Paddy.  Maybe that might be the reason Paddy came to Rk mansion and beg RK infront of everyone to take back Madhu. I just hope the humiliation she felt that day and the insults they got Paddy on that day has some meaning. And she does some action to her words. And also Sultan's pormise to Paddy that day too have some meaning.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-Sexy-Magical-Wings

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If RK antics were not enough, dialogue writer was enough to make me sick Dead..damn, what crap dialogues at such a dramatic stage! Were they trying to make the audience laugh, overlooking Madhu's pain ?</font>

His dialogues need to be given a rest .

Or maybe they were so pathetic because the cvs want to drive home the point that RK is a goner now . A certified psychopath ! He does not even undertand the gravity of the situation now .

Did you see the look on Madhu's face when after she poured her heart out , he says ' bolti raho Bas ..' Confused She looked at RK like he's grown horns on his head ! Even Deepali's look when he said 'aye sunaoo? ( something like that ) said it all .

You felt the same ! Glad I was like, am I the only one who was blank listening his senseless repartee Dead..Indeed a certified psychopath! ...Madhu was pouring her heart out and he was unaffected by it. Is he the same man who used to read Madhu like an open book ? Nahhh He never loved her but loves the fact that she madly loves him. Period. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuankita24-brokensoul-Magical-Wings--Udhay---PoisonIvy-

Go to top